Become a Patron!

Vv pulse 80w

vwgetta18

Member For 2 Years
Just bought the vandy vape pulse 80w mod well still actually waiting for it to come should be on Wednesday I actually bought with it the bonza rda and the drop rda I'm just wondering what one would be better for squonking with the new pulse mod

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know how either works out for ya.
I also just got the pulse 80w but decided to get the ReCurve RDA with it.. so far it’s pretty good but I can compare since it’s the only RDA I have.

vwgetta18

Member For 2 Years
Let me know how either works out for ya.
I also just got the pulse 80w but decided to get the ReCurve RDA with it.. so far it’s pretty good but I can compare since it’s the only RDA I have.
Just got it today actually both RDAs are great I ended up putting the bonza squonk on my pulse and love it but the drop rda is great too on my alien mod
2a67380ed03e486c904637863343abaf.jpg

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's nice man how do you like the pulse so far? I think it's awesome

So far things are going great on the pulse!
Love the vapor production on the Recurve but still tweaking it here and there to get it to optimized..
Had to change the coil / cotton a couple times to learn how to set it up without spitback.. had it when it does that.
Its much lighter than my duo-18650 mod.. and hold more juice than my RTAs
Cant complain at all!

vwgetta18

Member For 2 Years
So far things are going great on the pulse!
Love the vapor production on the Recurve but still tweaking it here and there to get it to optimized..
Had to change the coil / cotton a couple times to learn how to set it up without spitback.. had it when it does that.
Its much lighter than my duo-18650 mod.. and hold more juice than my RTAs
Cant complain at all!
Yeah I know what you mean about getting the coil and cotton just right it can be a real pita to get it setup right

Are you using a 18650 battery or the 20700 with the pulse

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I switch between the two..
Got like 3 sets of the 18650 so might as well use them.. it works pretty good since I am firing it at like 20W only.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought 2 pulse 80w recently. One of them had a short 510 pin that wouldn't make contact with some of my RDA's. I am guessing that they must have had a bad run/batch based on how easy/fast the warranty service was handled. VV/MyVPro made it right with a new mod frame so I decided to order a spare bottle and panels and keep using the short 510 mod with the Dead Rabbit 24 clone RDA that makes contact. Beyond that the only gripe I have is the TC SS mode sucks, even with the new firmware. Vapes great in Power mode and I love the refill bottles. I need to get a couple more refill bottles for my 2 RSQ mods and my Athena mech kit.

I am running Dead Rabbit 24 clones on 2 of them and a Dead Rabbit SQ on the other. All 3 have single coil SS builds from AVS in the 0.18 - 0.25 ohm range currently. Vaping them at 55w with the Hard preheat function on.

Edit: I don't own a drop rda. I do have a bonza but I quit using it because the negative block wouldn't stay tight. I will never again buy another RDA without the negative block milled into the deck.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got my pulse 80w last night and have only used the Dead Rabbit on it so far (I don't own the bonza or the drop, though I do want a drop just can't justify spending the cash on it and waiting for the price to "drop", LOL). The Dead Rabbit performs amazingly with the Pulse!

choderfett

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya heard a lot of good things about the drop.. can’t wait to get a hold of another squonkable RDA to compare.
My ReCurve gets semi hot..lol

VU Sponsors