Walnut Cake Power Rings

To your base add: (I use 50/50 15mg)

1.5% JF Yellow Cake
1.1% FA Zeppola
.9% FA Metaphor
1.2% CAP Cereal 27
.4% FA Vienna Cream
1.1% FA Walnut

Shake & wait 14-21 days. (the FA Metaphor really shines for me @21 days)

Don't like walnuts? Substitute any nut you like in an amount to taste. Don't have JF Yellow Cake? If you don't mine vaping Fructose, please feel to replace it with FW Yellow Cake in the same amount.

Alternating vapes between this and wllmc's Hot Chocolate juice mix (ECF Refugee) loaded in another mod is... :bliss:
(low calorie too :))

Many Thanks to Squonk for cluing us in to using CAP Cereal 27 in bakery juices and to Teresa P for making me buy FA Metaphor.

Ron
---
"Perception is largely an emotional response. How we feel affects the way we see the world. "-Dr. Walter Bishop, Fringe

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As soon as I get home today, this will be mixed and hidden away to steep! Thanks for the recipe Ron!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is your arm healed yet? :teehee:
Thanks for asking!

Before mixing I still need to shakes ingredients with only one arm but was able to use both to press keys for Black Friday sales. ;)

Far more coercion to purchase FA Metaphor was the result of your mouth watering photography ( http://vapingunderground.com/threads/crema-fritta-fried-custard.311738/ ) and very positive reviews in that thread. :thanks:

Ron
:D:D
---
"Woman with pretty face and evil heart always make trouble."- Tonto ("The Lone Ranger: Six-Gun Artist (#4.42)" 1955)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! I'm glad that worked, it's a whole lot more convenient than water-boarding....:giggle:

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:xD:I am putting cereal 27 in my cart!! Always one step behind, I mean 1 flavor short!!:gaah:

VU Sponsors