Become a Patron!

want to become a seller, but how?

I've been making high quality e liquids for a while now, I've shared with friends and owners of b&m's. I have got offers from b&m's to carry my line. I've got in contact with the town hall and tax legislators in my area and all they have told me is just file for my tax I.d. and I'm good to go. With that being said with hr2058 just around the corner what do I need to do extra to keep legal and my soon to be businesses safe? I live in VA. and information I find is way to vague. please help, and thank you in advance!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Make sure that you are mixing in a very clean environment.

Stainless steel tables and glass.

Hairnets and gloves.

Thank you for replying. I am making sure that I'm mixing in the cleanest conditions possible. I'm trying to figure out the law and regulation hoops that I will inevitably have to jump through. Every thing that I find doesn't give me information. It just says e cigarettes are newly deemed tobacco products, which is as vague as it gets. I don't have the funding for a full fda approval application so am I just sol or can I still go about my business ? Thank you again!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
One thing you could consider for future use is to rent a spot in a commercial kitchen.

These facilities are where a lot of prep work and actual cooking of food is done prior to the near end results being moved to food trucks.

Basically you would be renting work space in and environment that has already passed inspection by food and restaurant health inspectors and I think you can even keep your stuff there under lock and key.

So show up in your own hairnet and gloves and you are good to go.

Ok before this post goes more towards manufacturing practices. I have that down pat I'm good to go on manufacturing my e liquid. My question is how are we suppose to get around the estimated $330,000 fda approval cost, per flavor, per nic strength

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for replying. I am making sure that I'm mixing in the cleanest conditions possible. I'm trying to figure out the law and regulation hoops that I will inevitably have to jump through. Every thing that I find doesn't give me information. It just says e cigarettes are newly deemed tobacco products, which is as vague as it gets. I don't have the funding for a full fda approval application so am I just sol or can I still go about my business ? Thank you again!
That all depends on Virginia state law regarding ecigs. A quick google turned up this https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?000+cod+18.2-371.2

Doncd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To everyone here that want to sell e-juice I have
A idea . I own my own company it is a small trucking company and mean small 1 truck and I vape o quit smoking 4 weeks a Ago have not had one at all but the problem is out on the road it is hard to get good juice most places you can't get part trucks into someone should set up a shop right next to the truck stops you would be suprised at how many of us drivers vape the truck stops sell that crap just a thought

VU Sponsors