Become a Patron!

WARNING! Kanger top box mini almost killed me. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE DEATH TRAPS

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank goodness we have a member like FlavoVape on this forum who was kind enough to evacuate another forum and remind us that sarcasm and driving do not mix. You should be ashamed of yourself thinking this is amusing ... there could very well be children reading this thread or challenged individuals or Canadians like myself - even more dangerous to suggest vaping in unsafe manner to.

I think it time we had a class action lawsuit launched by all of the members against Kanger. I mean who miss Kanger products anyway. And another lawsuit to bann crosswalks for sure. Damn children should not have rights.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Thsi is no joke, I almost died as a direct result of this kanger mod. I have had my Provari for many years and am quite accustomed to it's functionality. I am out of town and bored out of my mind and decided to stop by a vape shop to kill some time before dinner with some colleagues. I had just bought this top box and the sales person was filling it for me when my colleagues called me to say they were waiting for me to go to dinner. So, I grab my crap, hop in the car and that's when the kanger tried to kill me. I was making a left turn out of the parking lot across traffic and massive clouds came out of my mouth. It was total whiteout condition. I am in the middle of the road going 20+mph and can't see anything. I could have killed somebody. If my story saves just 1 life, it will be worth all the embarrassment of telling it. Be safe.
11182120_10152949807158740_4746037730699856141_n.jpg

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Thank goodness we have a member like FlavoVape on this forum who was kind enough to evacuate another forum and remind us that sarcasm and driving do not mix. You should be ashamed of yourself thinking this is amusing ... there could very well be children reading this thread or challenged individuals or Canadians like myself - even more dangerous to suggest vaping in unsafe manner to.

I think it time we had a class action lawsuit launched by all of the members against Kanger. I mean who miss Kanger products anyway. And another lawsuit to bann crosswalks for sure. Damn children should not have rights.
Thanks PaulS but I had no choice but to vacate that "other" forum. Never so much as posted.,.as soon as I joined I was told by the admins that I was a "supplier". I assured them that I would know and that I wasn't but they still wanted me to pay up....I told them I would go elsewhere.

I fear thread topics like this because other folks....perhaps anti-vaping folks will find it and take it at face value.

I am not trying to repress anyone or put them down....just trying to be logical about it.

Posted via my phablet using Tapatalk

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fear thread topics like this because other folks....perhaps anti-vaping folks will find it and take it at face value.

I agree OP could tone down the title, now that we've had our fun.

But that doesn't mean we can't yank your chain. :p

(Does your nik match a vendor? Otherwise... that's quite a leap to make.)

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree OP could tone down the title, now that we've had our fun.

But that doesn't mean we can't yank your chain.
(Does your nik match a vendor? Otherwise... that's quite a leap to make.)
Yank away...lol. They said I was a supplier...no vendor using my name to my knowledge. They weren't very welcoming at all so I just said fuck em....this is a better forum anyway.

We as a community just have to be careful....don't give the feds any ammo to start putting all kind of regs in place for vaping.

five.five-six

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh, that's why you are so sensitive about chunky the killer vape mod, you are a vendor making a living selling these death mods. Suddenly it all makes sense.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yank away...lol. They said I was a supplier...no vendor using my name to my knowledge. They weren't very welcoming at all so I just said fuck em....this is a better forum anyway.

We as a community just have to be careful....don't give the feds any ammo to start putting all kind of regs in place for vaping.

The only reason they want to "regulate" it is to justify TAXING IT... they don't give a royal rat's ass about health and safety, or Chantix would never have made it to market.

Andria

FlavoVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only reason they want to "regulate" it is to justify TAXING IT... they don't give a royal rat's ass about health and safety, or Chantix would never have made it to market.

Andria
Exactly and once that river starts flowing there is no going back. They are hurting because all these folks switched to vaping instead of smoking. It's all politics....and vaping should very much be left alone in my opinion.

How long ago was that incident with the guy in the plane who had his mod firing inside his bag and set off the smoke alarms? Now they are trying to ban vape gear on all flights.

SMH

Mikey2387

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This thread is tits lmfao.

You can totally make a tv series of this.

Chucky the Killer box mod.

I expect 10% of any and all sales once it hits the market

VU Sponsors