Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor

Alot of information here, so lemme post everything that I posted on youtube just so you dont have to go there and read the info and thru the comments. There is going to be a lot of people that agree and im sure a couple who disagree. Here you go;

I had a different review up, but after discovering all of the other reviews of this mod, I had to let you know what bothers me and my 100% behind the scenes truth. Rich told me on the phone it wasnt just about me, it WAS THE Millions or THOUSANDS of people that liked it, to be able to change the skin to what they feel like that day. Sorry but SHOULD have made it like the others and AN OPTION for the skin. Like you did before, why change shit if its not broken. I literally spoke to Rich for an hour and some change on the phone; such a shame really.

This was a last attempt at trying to make enough money as possible utilizing a SLEEVE as an "outer shell"; dumbest idea ever. They shouldnt have put this horse shit out. They had a bad enough rap for charging $199 on the original boxer which I loved, this changed my whole mind on the boxer line up. Even if you didnt want to use their outer WHATEVER the hell it is, you will destroy the "non" buttons. I was told that having this shell makes it so its very hard to get liquid in it, bullshit. We all know how all these SILICONE wraps work. Call it what you want, but you lost a customer. It would take a lot to get me back to team #boxermod. I told them on the PHONE you should have made a fucken battery door. In MikeVapes comments people and SEVERAL people apparently think the same. Keep in mind, I held off this review to help Ginger save face, and I wanted to give a GOOD try, after weeks later I decided enough is enough and I wanted to POST the 100% FACTS, the first review and my opinion. After all thats what a review isnt it? Heres proof I got it in the mail June 25th, https://www.dropbox.com/s/d8ryyrcd2e5mm5q/Screenshot 2016-07-13 02.50.42.png?dl=0

I thought I was going to be getting what was in the picture (BASED OFF THE DEFAULT PICTURE) https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8w4xpd684kc4bt/Screenshot 2016-07-13 02.46.54.png?dl=0 which has probably changed by now. Also pictures were added showing the BOTTOM which clearly shows a skin, which they call an outer shell. When you look at this video you see how it looks incomplete and rushed. I wasnt going to post this but the mere fact of being told something that was untrue. Yup here it is.

Kevin2112

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! I agree. The cover should be an option. Removing the sleeve every time to change the battery would be a pain in the ass.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OMG....REALLY???? But how's it vape?
JHC
Now off to watch Mike Vapes review~

Last edited:

VU Sponsors