Become a Patron!

Was addicted to smoking now addicted to vaping :)

Hi I'm Shay from Northern California and I finally stopped smoking after 23 years. I'm just trying to get the hang of this vaping thing but I've ran into problems ever since especially with the Kangartech, it's really confusing. I've had leaking, tasting liquid while toking, light smoke clouds, and an a***hole retail seller treating me like I'm supposed to know about this, while ripping me off at the same time. So I'm hoping you lovely people will help my vaping experiences be a little more smoother. And maybe point me to other vaping products to have an array of choices to enjoy
Thanks,
New2thisvape

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey Shay - glad you joined

Bummer about your Kanger being a PITA

Are you looking for an AIO system or willing to try a mod / atty combo?

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Welcome - I feel ya, went through the exact same thing! Ya found the right place. The search feature will help you find answers to questions, and you may even find answers to questions you didn't even know you had.

I quite 6 months ago, and started with a Kanger Topbox Nano. Went through the same stuff you're going through now.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome Shay. Any questions, just ask away. Lots of helpful, knowledgeable folks here.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard.....:vino:

Buy a decent mod and atomizer, you'll be glad you did....there are litterly hundreds to chose from.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome :cheers:

Post what ya got, and what the problem is, and someone is bound to be able to help. Lots of knowledge floating around in here.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hang in there for sure.. I smoked for 30 yrs and found it an easy switch to vaping.

My dealer set me up with a pen type unit (Kanger e-smart) which I still use all the time when Im out of the house.
Its easy to carry (I carry a spare tank/battery in a pocket case too), and is a lot like a cig.. helped with the quitting I think.
For in the house, I tried a few different larger units (more vape!) and finally settled on a Kanger subtank mini kit (you have to modify those coils a little to stop them from leaking though).

Theres so many variables with vaping, it does take a while to find the type you can like. PG/VG ratio, nic level, coil heat (ohms and battery level), the type of intake you use (mouth to lung, or direct to lung), and of course.. the flavours.

VU Sponsors