Watch Out for Our Four Legged Friends

4eCigs.net

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just a reminder:

Everyone knows to keep our ejuice away from kids and babies. Dogs also love the smell of the vape (I know mine does) and it can and has killed them. We all know that dogs love to chew on things and those little plastic bottles that smell so good could be very tempting. So if you have a dog please be conscience of where you are leaving your vape.

Last edited:

Unclepuffs

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats the look my dog in my avatar is giving you all right now. "Please don't leave your bottles, mods, or tanks lying around, and be very careful with your dripping and clean up your spills!"

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thread and GREAT advise

tumblr_n3s3mnIi431s03ilyo1_500_zps5bfc7abf.jpg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like Like Like Like. If it weren't for my asshole cat I could probably leave my little 10ml dripping bottles out, but I can see him knocking them down on the floor in an attempt to poison the dogs.

V-ret

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Great reminder! Once the wife and I had a kid I moved everything into one room in the house. All juice stays in there except the bottle that I take to work with me. I haven't put too much thought into my dogs getting a hold of my juice and I feel kinda crummy that I didn't think of this sooner! I've been thinking about turning one of my empty 200 count humidors into a nice locking juice holder, but need to get with my pops who can help me design and build my idea. I suck at wood working, he on the other hand is amazing!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is an awesome thread and very true I had a terrible scare a bit back. I left one of my plastic bottles out only had maybe an no but my boys had chewed it a little and apparently didn't like the menthol so stopped. Thank god so we moved everything to the spare bedroom and don't leave anything out. I don't have real children so my boys are my everything it would kill me to see anything happen to them.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I treat my dogs better than I do most humans

I treat my cat better than all humans. ;-)

Seriously. To me, she is better than a human.

She has no inclination nor concept of machinations of war, hate, or conquest, she just wants food, shelter and love. Also, belly rubs.

Last edited:

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
see you get me. My boys are happy no matter what to see me. I don't have to worry that one day they won't love me because they always love me. It's a constant love that I don't have to beg for.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LD50 for nicotine in a dog is 9mg/kg. The LD50 for PG is a dog is over 9ml/kg. A small dog or puppy could suck down enough to get into trouble. . . Dogs love sweet. . . But a large dog should be fairly safe, even if they get into a bottle. I have a Great Dane, who is large enough to steal the occasional piece of chocolate chip cookie and be just fine.

6214d2539d75285ec6d77d76b377f382.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LD50 for nicotine in a dog is 9mg/kg. The LD50 for PG is a dog is over 9ml/kg. A small dog or puppy could suck down enough to get into trouble. . . Dogs love sweet. . . But a large dog should be fairly safe, even if they get into a bottle. I have a Great Dane, who is large enough to steal the occasional piece of chocolate chip cookie and be just fine.

6214d2539d75285ec6d77d76b377f382.jpg
Who you think your bullshitting?
... that is not a dog that is a small pony.

Dad's Mal used to eat a whole chocolate bar no ill effects, and also salmon. not every day but once in a great blue moon kind of thing.. he got the dog's tolerance up from a young age.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's less a tolerance thing than a weight thing. Also, milk chocolate is fairly low in coco solids. 3 or ounces of pure coco or baking chocolate would kill even this guy stone dead.

VU Sponsors