Become a Patron!

kloud9kandi

Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,

We're a couple of Marines who started our own company, Kloud 9 Kandi, a few months back. We're currently offering a promo that will give you a FREE bottle + shipping of any e-liquid of your choice (up to $16). Just enter the discount code "2016" at checkout.

We offer a variety of e-liquids aside from our own, such as Cuttwood, Cosmic Fog, Space Jam, EliqCube, and more. Please check us out at www.kloud9kandi.com. We appreciate the support.

Thank you!

Joel & Charlie
Kloud 9 Kandi

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi, and welcome to the Underground! Since you're promoting a company, I'm going to move this on over to Unlisted Vendors - please take a look at the rules for this subforum, vendors have a couple more to follow than regular members but we're still pretty mellow here...

kloud9kandi

Unlisted Vendor
Hey guys,

We just introduced our new flavor Cereal Killer and are giving away some FREE bottles! It's a delicious, flavorful combination of fruity cereal with a dash of milk. Just enter the discount code "2016" at checkout for your complimentary 15ml bottle of either 0mg or 3mg and please let us know what you think. We appreciate the support!

Joel & Charlie
Kloud 9 Kandi
www.kloud9kandi.com

cereal_killer_3_grande.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also merging these threads - we generally allow new vendors to have a single thread to promote themselves and ask that you keep all promotional content to one thread. Feel free to jump in and post comments wherever you'd like as long as they're not related to promoting your company. Thanks for your service, for the great offer to fellow veterans, and for adhering to the very few rules we have here!

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've now merged 5 threads and attempted to contact you directly - please, please stop spamming the forum or I'll have to issue a formal warning with points that could result in a temporary ban on posting privileges...

blink.

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the offer, I just ordered a bottle of your cereal killer.

VU Sponsors