Become a Patron!

We love cats

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
25c985a6bead5387bb2cd16d608bc87f--black-beauty-black-panthers.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My cat often does the most hilarious things... but I don't usually have a camera handy. :D The other day, she was taking her ease on the bathroom vanity, as per usual, but she was facing away from the basin... which we always keep filled with fresh water for her, since she likes to hang out there. She was flicking that tail around like mad, unconcerned at first that it was getting wet... until she flicked it upward and got splattered in the face. She jumped up like her ass was on fire: "WHAT WAS THAT??? WHO DID THAT???" I thought my son was going to have a hernia from laughing. :giggle:

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My cat often does the most hilarious things... but I don't usually have a camera handy. :D The other day, she was taking her ease on the bathroom vanity, as per usual, but she was facing away from the basin... which we always keep filled with fresh water for her, since she likes to hang out there. She was flicking that tail around like mad, unconcerned at first that it was getting wet... until she flicked it upward and got splattered in the face. She jumped up like her ass was on fire: "WHAT WAS THAT??? WHO DID THAT???" I thought my son was going to have a hernia from laughing. :giggle:

Andria

And that is why we love cats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors