Member For 4 Years
tumblr_odq5dpSCR51rkallao1_500.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 62570
Check this one out. A fly buzzed his head, got his attention but he still has the leg up.
LOL!! OMG they're so much the same. My other kitty, Bosco, sits in front of me like that, then continues to tap at my leg, looks at me, meows, taps my leg again. REPEAT TIL MOM CAVES. He likes his night time snack twice these days.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
LOL!! OMG they're so much the same. My other kitty, Bosco, sits in front of me like that, then continues to tap at my leg, looks at me, meows, taps my leg again. REPEAT TIL MOM CAVES. He likes his night time snack twice these days.

My husband says that when Tuxie wants her breakfast (at 3am!), she'll walk all the way around him on the bed, and if he doesnt' wake up, she starts bapping him in the head. She bit him on the head once, but got tossed across the room, so she doesn't do that anymore. :giggle:

Andria

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have two feline masters.

Gracy and the "Weenie".

Gracy while friendly is that stereotype cat that really does not seem to give a shit most times.

The "Weenie" (we call her that because she is as dumb as a bag of rocks) acts more like a small dog.

She is always there to greet us when we come home by "Talking to us" and demanding a tummy rub.

Also has almost Jedi abilities when it comes to sneaking up onto my lap.

One moment she is on the sofa with the Mrs. and the next she is on my lap slamming the top of her head into my chin demanding attention.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My husband says that when Tuxie wants her breakfast (at 3am!), she'll walk all the way around him on the bed, and if he doesnt' wake up, she starts bapping him in the head. She bit him on the head once, but got tossed across the room, so she doesn't do that anymore. :giggle:

Andria
Its funny cats have a built-in alarm clock. But it only works on the weekend. It goes off the cat alarm clock that is when you sleep past 7:01am.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My lil Tuxie just got into a yowling match with a stray long-haired tuxedo that I call "Thylvester" -- he looks just like him! :D Mommy had to go holler at the bad cat to make him leave, so my lil girl could get to the door to get away from him. :giggle:

Tuxie's been fixed since just after her first heat, and has never had a bit of use for any male cat. :giggle:

Andria

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My lil Tuxie just got into a yowling match with a stray long-haired tuxedo that I call "Thylvester" -- he looks just like him! :D Mommy had to go holler at the bad cat to make him leave, so my lil girl could get to the door to get away from him. :giggle:

Tuxie's been fixed since just after her first heat, and has never had a bit of use for any male cat. :giggle:

Andria
Had my male cat fixed. Think they may have missed something. Thats all I csn say about that.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Had my male cat fixed. Think they may have missed something. Thats all I csn say about that.

There are apparently 2 diff ways to fix a male -- they can castrate of course, or simply vasectomize. My ex had 2 male cats and there really is a world of difference in their behavior -- the vasectomized one was the "ruler," he behaved in every way exactly as you'd expect any tomcat to act. The other was castrated, and he was just plain goofy. Which might have had more to do with the fact that he was found as a nearly-frozen kitten in a Milwaukee winter, but he was very affectionate and needy, very vocal; definitely not anywhere close to "alpha." He also never achieved the usual size of an adult cat, and I guess it's a toss-up as to whether that was from the near-freezing, or the castration; could be that both played a part in his small size.

Andria

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There are apparently 2 diff ways to fix a male -- they can castrate of course, or simply vasectomize. My ex had 2 male cats and there really is a world of difference in their behavior -- the vasectomized one was the "ruler," he behaved in every way exactly as you'd expect any tomcat to act. The other was castrated, and he was just plain goofy. Which might have had more to do with the fact that he was found as a nearly-frozen kitten in a Milwaukee winter, but he was very affectionate and needy, very vocal; definitely not anywhere close to "alpha." He also never achieved the usual size of an adult cat, and I guess it's a toss-up as to whether that was from the near-freezing, or the castration; could be that both played a part in his small size.

Andria
He dont act like he is spraying. And not a lover he is kinda a ass. I guess he try a be a bully. He is just a alittle nasty ass couple times a year.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How's he doing lately?

Andria
He's had a few bad days, and granted, he's not the Bosco he used to be, but I guess he's holding up ok. Still a bit wobbly, gets around fine, still can't climb or jump UP, but aside from that, he "cats" ok still. Doc says his quality of life is still good.Thanks for asking :hug:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That is so funny you said that the way you did. I work in a family business so my Dad is around a lot and every time Tom is up to some mischief he says,"Tom's cool." Great minds. :)
LOL, I used to work with my Dad, many years ago. We also had a "business" cat.

Reign

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
LOL, I used to work with my Dad, many years ago. We also had a "business" cat.

Business cats rock! Nothing can make mundane paperwork more fun than cats lying down right in the middle of it. Or smacking the end of your pen while trying to write with it on important documents. :D

We have three currently but at one time had 7, a mother had kittens in our shop and we couldn't get them adopted out so we kept them all. And a big grey male that showed up with them he was missing one front upper canine so his smile was magnificent. Looked just like Church from Pet Sematary. We only caught glimpses of him for the longest time before he introduced himself formally so we called him Phantom.

All that is left now is the mother and two kittens but it has made working in the office much more bearable over the last 10 years or so. Even though it was so hard losing the others.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Business cats rock! Nothing can make mundane paperwork more fun than cats lying down right in the middle of it. Or smacking the end of your pen while trying to write with it on important documents. :D

We have three currently but at one time had 7, a mother had kittens in our shop and we couldn't get them adopted out so we kept them all. And a big grey male that showed up with them he was missing one front upper canine so his smile was magnificent. Looked just like Church from Pet Sematary. We only caught glimpses of him for the longest time before he introduced himself formally so we called him Phantom.

All that is left now is the mother and two kittens but it has made working in the office much more bearable over the last 10 years or so. Even though it was so hard losing the others.
So similar! We had a female wander into the courtyard we had behind the business. She decided to set up camp and gave birth. She was so beautiful, too. One night after we'd left, Momma decided she'd done her part and flew the coop. It was very weird. We continued to feed the babies, taking turns on Sundays at different times of the day to stop by and make sure they were fed, until they were old enough to eat regular kitten food. We did manage to find homes for all of them.

People in the neighborhood knew of our love for kittehs, and were always trying to bring more to us. We decided we could only tend to the ones that found us, though, we did have business of our own to take care of :D

VU Sponsors