Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
bcf25ee738d6898e7729f1177c15ec11.jpg

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Our bearded dragon got a visit to the vet after losing the ability to use both back legs. We found out Tiny was a he instead of a she. The poor thing was diagnosed with scoliosis, which meant treatment would likely not do any good. He was suffering, which was evident by the black beard. Only my touch would calm him down.

We decided to have him euthanized, so he would not have to suffer any longer than necessary.

I showed the vet a picture of the habitat, and told her about the daily care, temperatures, etc. I was doing everything right. Tiny was in the best of care. Some things are just beyond our control.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

An Old Veterinarian's Perspective​

Blog Post and Video With Dr. Patrick Jones​

I've been a critter doctor for over 30 years. I've treated hogs and horses, goats and geese, cows, cats, cockatoos and canines. I've out maneuvered angry ostriches and can dodge llama spit with the best of them. Heck, I worked my way through vet school raising tropical fish.
Early on in my career, I started getting really interested in medicinal plants and have lectured and written a lot about the amazing benefits of herbs.
So, people often ask me; "Doc, can I use herbs in my dog or my chickens?"
The answer is...

VU Sponsors