Well, This Just Sucks...

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Fell on a loose walkway stone at work today and cracked my subtank mini glass.
Thankfully, they included a spare when I originally ordered it!

Kanger-Glass.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
By the way, replacement glass for nano, mini, and sub tank can be found for less than $2 from Fasttech....and all in pretty colors....:D

rainidaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope YOU'RE ok, CrazyChef! Sorry about the tank, though. You just have to be extra careful with the spare now.

Darn those stupid stones...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You just have to be extra careful with the spare now.
I'm gonna go ahead and order another, because I need an RBA base, as well. The one I'm using now doesn't screw the wire very well due to my own negligence. Maybe I'll just order a whole new subtank Mini and keep this one for spare parts.

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I broke the glass on my nautilus mini for the first time a few weeks ago... that instant feeling of anxiety hit me and I dropped everything I was doing and went to my local vape shop and bought a replacement... then went on vacation dropped it again less than a week later, yep busted... and didn't have a clue about a local vape shop in the area... used my wife's backup atty (el cheapo atty from local vape shop) got up the next morning to go find a vape shop got into my truck with her backup in my pocket, it too slipped out... yep... busted another one... so needless to say I don't run around with these in my pocket anymore lol... i really need to pick up some spare glass though...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so I went ahead and ordered a new glass and RBA from MVS.

Happiness...

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I feel the horrid pain, broke my saucecode tank the other morning, fell over on its side on my IPV3li and hit the corner of my desk just right...shattered it and...the rest of my day was shit:(.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@kwtony I have my Nautilus, too - including the backup glass :)
Also a couple of drippers and a few ET-S's just in case.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The nautilus is my roomies tank of choice cause its classy, and gives her the hit she wants. Paired with the 30w i stick...its just what she uses and doesn't feel too crazy carrying it around.

I have 3 I sticks on constant rotation, 2 she will always carry with her one for use and a backup in the little ego zipper hard case, one stick always on the charger in the house. I have one back up new istick and nautilus still in the box hidden away seal in a vacuum bag in case she manages to screw it all up....OR if a hurricane hits us...we got VAPE!!!

I dont think she knows how lucky she really is....her habit went from 12+ bucks a day to ZERO....

BC20136C-0FE1-43FD-8A9A-8058892CE95C-4361-0000019BD93C8024_zpstdu9euwx.jpg

DEA9A5A0-0718-4B62-B329-76ECDD46D8B1-2544-000000D0F46EC7CE_zpsg6muomfa.jpg

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One word that will save your future tanks: Vapeband.

I have been meaning to order some just haven't found any I like, going to look into some blanks if they have them. I'm usually soooooooo fricken OCD about it, like really OCD about it I haven't came close to dropping or anything but it just took that one time!! Mainly the reason the rest of my day sucked cause my head couldn't stop kicking myself in my face for breaking it:( rubber bands sound good for now until I order some:)

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you can keep one end elevated and keep the glass from physically touching when it lays or drops you can actually avoid covering your tank altogether....one hair tie around the handle kept it from rolling and breaking glass...funny eh?

2C2067ED-AF4E-4E83-8B12-D86EEBAFB53A-13845-00000570B3281A3F_zps1mrimbrb.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
+1000000000 to vape bands. Now I still cracked my subtank mini, but only after about 1k drops on concrete and hard wood floors and the cracks were so minor you could still vape it with no issue.

VU Sponsors