Become a Patron!

Welp.. I'm sitting here..

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.. On the toilet at the moment tbh..... It is my wedding day! Going to marry my best friend at four pm this day. I'm very happy and fortunate! Monday will be five weeks off the cancer sticks with very little irritability.. Limited weight gain and it has just been a wonderful experience quitting tobacco. My gear has followed the normal progression, maybe a little faster lol. Ego pen to istick 20 with an adorable aspire tank lol.. To istick 30 with kanger mini to horizon Arctic on the aspire cf to a mutation x mod topped with a mutation x v3, Derringer, couple doges.. A slew of wires wicks cottons ohm reader snips lol countless juices at this point.. To istick 50 with an aspire atlantis . 3 ohm and my favorite another Arctic subtank rocking that . 2 coil... I'm a happy happy vaper and soon to be husband. Thanks VU for all the advice and wonderful reading. This forum is very cool happy to be part!
50cf618891280e5e96f19d026f93260d.jpg
we are a positive happy family and that's worth sharing!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello, Welcome,and felicitations! Today is the first day of the rest of your life! Prost!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats and thanks for posting your current location lol. Have a Happy Day with the wedding ! Hope you get some vape gear for gifts and a lot of money to buy juice!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats @ameripunx07 ! Hope today is beautiful to you guys in every way possible. That's one of the most interesting posts I think I've read, posting thoughts early in the morning hours of your wedding day. OK, didn't need the first part, either, lol.

Congratulations and best wishes to you, your bride and family.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the Underground and congrats!

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations!!! Enjoy every moment.

VU Sponsors