Become a Patron!

were do i find a topic on building mods

William Hucke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my father love word working and I had a thought that if I get some info and some parts and wiring diagrams for some wooden custom mods

I think he can be busy and have fun making many shapes and sizes hell if any thing I would like to make some my self just need some one with the info and tips and have built there own custom mods

and if if that up there is confusing here is a simple brake down
I think my dad would enjoy making wooden boxes to build mods in
he could just make random but nice looking mods and send them to people to put the rest together

as of right now its a thoght

Sonar505

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Modder
my father love word working and I had a thought that if I get some info and some parts and wiring diagrams for some wooden custom mods

I think he can be busy and have fun making many shapes and sizes hell if any thing I would like to make some my self just need some one with the info and tips and have built there own custom mods

and if if that up there is confusing here is a simple brake down
I think my dad would enjoy making wooden boxes to build mods in
he could just make random but nice looking mods and send them to people to put the rest together

as of right now its a thoght

Here is a link to a tutorial I made a while back that I think will help you get started. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-build-a-unregulated-wood-mod-image-heavy.18614/

VU Sponsors