Become a Patron!

What’s in your daily rotation?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that many of us have more than one device. I’m curios to see what’s in your daily rotation.

Here’s mine.

1f9e487180c46249df8f055320556b46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine changes most every day. Today, it's a Geek Vape Aegis with an Ohmega Calypso and a Limitless mech with a VGod Pro RDA.

Yesterday, it was an Asvape Michael with a Petri 24 RTA, and a Broadside with a Kennedy 25.

Tomorrow? I just got in a Medusa Reborn and Geek Vape Mech Pro box.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
f2cf62cc4617b6e74705b7e944db7ccd.jpg
f2e38c6ee83ddbb6b85ffa8a5c6cfbc7.jpg

S0I legendary/goon
S0I shorty/recoil
Vaperzcloud x1
Kennedy24/mcvelite clone
Goon/infected parallel box
Hadalay/toaster squonk mod
And a kayfun 5/vapershark dna250

BAM crew

Last edited:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I spent the day working on a car I needed pocket-ability so I was using the iStick TC40W until that battery was depleted so now have the RX200S firing away and will be using an Alien or the Aster RT22 when I watch Gold Rush.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The Aster with the Gold DotMod RTA is my vaping in bed rig, lol

The Istick with a Merlin is the vape I shove into my pocket before leaving the house every morning

The rest of the rotation can be any number of mechanical squonkers - these are what have been on the menu this week....
Stash.jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
The Aster with the Gold DotMod RTA is my vaping in bed rig, lol

The Istick with a Merlin is the vape I shove into my pocket before leaving the house every morning

The rest of the rotation can be any number of mechanical squonkers - these are what have been on the menu this week....
View attachment 95938
What's the rda on the pink squonk, left end?

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's rotation. The VT133 and a few others join the usuals at times. I ordered more batteries today so I can keep the VT133 in daily. Love it for TC !!!
a8931187174f45b5b65126fafe7a53f1.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't get it... when you smoke you smoke brand happily all your life... vaping means several devices and flavors a day..

Granted I do have 3 atties running and they alternate between my pico and mech. I think the Alto has SS wire is at .8 the avocado is .4ohm twisted 28. Nectar has a .9 ohm ss coil. Not in daily use is a Hobo 2 think it has .66 twisted SS or nichrome and kayfun has twisted 32awg at 1.1ohm.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't get it... when you smoke you smoke brand happily all your life... vaping means several devices and flavors a day..

Granted I do have 3 atties running and they alternate between my pico and mech. I think the Alto has SS wire is at .8 the avocado is .4ohm twisted 28. Nectar has a .9 ohm ss coil. Not in daily use is a Hobo 2 think it has .66 twisted SS or nichrome and kayfun has twisted 32awg at 1.1ohm.

I kinda miss my hobo2..

BAM crew

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today's rotation. The VT133 and a few others join the usuals at times. I ordered more batteries today so I can keep the VT133 in daily. Love it for TC !!!
a8931187174f45b5b65126fafe7a53f1.jpg

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

What are the tanks?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've vaped the same ejuice for nearly 3 yrs, pretty much all day everyday... though with a couple of short breaks when I had colds and everything smelled wonky. I've vaped it in the same atty for more than 2 yrs -- one of my Achilles.

I have these mods...
tumblr_oqdy12oYUJ1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

...plus another white Minibook... because i want it to always be easier to find something to vape, than go out and buy cigarettes, and electronics are not immortal -- plus the fact that vape gear seems more prone to SHIT HAPPENS than ANYTHING else I've ever seen. :D

The only "rotation" is that I generally try to get at least some sort of color-coordination going on, with whatever I'm wearing that day -- not always, but I do try. :) and of course I have matchy-matchy driptips for all my mods...

tumblr_otgbigkFBu1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AVS ss 316l tri core fc 30gx3/38g.

Put one of these coils in the nano and vaping it on the Pico Squeeze at 50W is damn near the perfect vape. It's like mod, RDA, and coil combination were tailor made for one another.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Put one of these coils in the nano and vaping it on the Pico Squeeze at 50W is damn near the perfect vape. It's like mod, RDA, and coil combination were tailor made for one another.
Have that coil in all 3 Nanos. Ramp time is amazing for a tri core fc. I love them. They don't last as long as the thicker wire ones. Ramp more than makes up for it IMO.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At home I typically use a couple of RX200's, one with a Rose V3 and the other with either a Taifun GT or a Aromamizer V1 with a single coil in it. For out of the house I have a couple of Pico 75s and a couple of the Rose V3's.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_1221.JPG
The toppers get moved around but...

Lava box DNA 75 / Hadaly RDA
Vaporshark DNA 200 / Petri V2 RDA
Snow Wolf Mini 75w / Serpent Mini RTA

Out of my dozens of mods and tops, that's about all I use and most of the time it's the vaporshark and the Hadaly.

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It really changes all the freaking time lol I have vapes for all sorts of different situations, bedtime/bedroom vape, vooping vape, vape for going somewhere a little more classy, a couple beaters for work, a vape for going out to dinner, a vape for going out drinking, a stealth vape, livingroom vape, vape on the fridge, a vape I leave at my cottage etc etc..

I may or may not have too many vapes >.<

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It really changes all the freaking time lol I have vapes for all sorts of different situations, bedtime/bedroom vape, vooping vape, vape for going somewhere a little more classy, a couple beaters for work, a vape for going out to dinner, a vape for going out drinking, a stealth vape, livingroom vape, vape on the fridge, a vape I leave at my cottage etc etc..

I may or may not have too many vapes >.<

I'm that way to a slight degree -- after dropping and breaking one of my precious Minibooks, I'm now more inclined to take one of my CF4s when I go out and about, because those things are TOUGH, a measly little drop won't kill 'em! And also often switch to a metal driptip when I go out and about, since I am HELL on driptips... and aluminum is hard to break. :D

Andria

VU Sponsors