Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://palmbeachhealthbeat.blog.pal...hock-study-find-the-kids-like-vaping-tobacco/

"A good study to do next would be the proclivity of those who vape to use other drugs, such as ***."

NO! A good study to do next would be to poll the exact same kids every year from grades 9 thru 12 to see if they kept vaping or started smoking!

But the dumb fucks are either too stupid to figure that out OR they are too smart and already know that the answer wouldn't fit their agendas - 5150

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
*facepalm*

"Hookah - or better known as bongs"

Way to confirm within the first two paragraphs that you know jack shit about anything you are writing about.....

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Im sure they would love bubble gum flavored Vodka too

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder if they asked the kids vaping if there was nic in their juice. The teens I know that vape they don't have nic in their juice. My daughter who is 19 vapes but with no nic. She never smoked cigarettes and doesn't like nic in her juice. I hate these bias studies where the people who are making them have never smoked or vaped in their life and are pre-disposed to be against both.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Or Cherry flavored Bourbon.

I've tried both. There is no adequate way to express how vile those flavors are in booze.

Teens vaping won't be turning to cigs. I think they have enough gray matter upstairs not to smoke. Seems the adults are paranoid to the point of spouting shit and making things up for scare tactics. We've got a lot of states ready to legalize Maryjane, yet the do-gooders are scared of teens vaping, not because they will smoke, but because the do-gooders can't control it, and that's what it's all about. Control and Money.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
kiddy-vodka-06-bubble-gum-vodka-alkhall-bar-none-dregs.jpg

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Milk, it's a gateway drug
At least 97.3% of all people that smoke pot started their road to drug addition by drinking milk.
Also think of all the baby cow that are going to bed hungry because kids are drinking their milk.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
What are these anti vape zealots going to do when they remove regulated mods from the market and these kids start blowing their fingers and faces off from something a class mate made them?

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

VU Sponsors