Become a Patron!

What about PG-only?

Dreamject

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello!
As for me i make e-liquid for myself not only coz it's cheaper, but because I want vape everywhere and not be beaten (making a lot of attention).

Also, I am very lazy and don't want make dual-coil

So, my personal preferences is cleanPG, 15-25 wattage or 190°C it TC, space coil

Not so long ago I started use coils with 1.5 circles (?) like this
FSGyCKflkbc.jpg

I want to know, what do you think about minimal VG or zero-VG liquids?

In Russia a lot of people think that vaper not only cock/gay, but real ******.
Typical situation, that ~14-years boy buys RX 2/3 like mod, want MAXIMUM wattage (250, as I know), goes to the vape shop, where you can buy only 70VG/30PG liquids.

Then this guy starts to vape everywhere, in buses, supermarkets. etc. That's why people thinks that we R faggots.

With modern liquid which consist 70vg minimum even with ~15 watts you get quite lot of vapours. So, is this not logical, if you want vape everywhere and care about people, you should reduce vapour?

As bonus you get more taste, less wattage, more long-time from battery...

But a lot of my friends that this is craziness, to use PG-only.

What about you? Maybe it is usual practice for other countries, maybe not

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Homosexual people emit clouds of vapor in Russia?

Dreamject

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Homosexual people emit clouds of vapor in Russia?
Not only faggots like vape, cocks like too. Here is picture of usual young Russian vaper
Y2a0HsWDbAQ.jpg

I do not want to turn myself in cock or gay (for people), so I choice pg-only liquids when I do not visit my home.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shouldn't be a problem, if nicotine is the only thing that you are wanting from vaping. Back in 2009 when I first started, most of the liquids were mostly straight PG or very minimal VG that we got from China. Most of the coils were ~2-3 ohm too, on the original 510 gear.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only issue I can see with it is potential leaks. Pg is so much thinner, even 70pg/30vg is a bit thin and more likely to leak (depending on tank/atty/rda/rta etc). With my tank I've noticed thinner juices have a tendency to leak around the airflow ring, thicker juices don't. For that reason some vg may not be a bad idea.

Dreamject

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The only issue I can see with it is potential leaks. Pg is so much thinner, even 70pg/30vg is a bit thin and more likely to leak (depending on tank/atty/rda/rta etc). With my tank I've noticed thinner juices have a tendency to leak around the airflow ring, thicker juices don't. For that reason some vg may not be a bad idea.
Mostly, I have not leaks, just use more cotton. Also, PG is much more easy to pour liquid, flavors are stirred more quickly, mostly no problem with cold weather (VG just can not leak well).
So, technically, PGonly have a lot of pros, but...

VU Sponsors