Become a Patron!

What about turning your vape device to hookah. Will you use it?

Lenaputivanova

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have some idea that can be more somfortable.
Shortly - you just put your vape near you, connect some hose and just vape it when you want.
Like this
6121_big.jpg

You do not need press fire button or keep your mode in hand.
TC will protect your coil and cotton from overburning. If you change batteries to power supply, it will be better :)

Yeah, I have some prototype and it works. In current (not very smart) relealization you should change cotton more often, but still not so often like real hookah.

How this idea seems to you :)?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have some idea that can be more somfortable.
Shortly - you just put your vape near you, connect some hose and just vape it when you want.
Like this
6121_big.jpg

You do not need press fire button or keep your mode in hand.
TC will protect your coil and cotton from overburning. If you change batteries to power supply, it will be better :)

Yeah, I have some prototype and it works. In current (not very smart) relealization you should change cotton more often, but still not so often like real hookah.

How this idea seems to you :)?
Hookah vaping has been around for years with devices like in your pic which are designed for vaping.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Lenaputivanova

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hookah vaping has been around for years with devices like in your pic which are designed for vaping.
Hookah uses vg too, but it's more dangerous, not so portable, needs a lot of time and you can not just using any flovour.

Lenaputivanova

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sorry my English, sometimes I can not read correct).

Yeah, hookah-like-vaping devices exists, but actually with fimrware I can turn any Joyetech device in that stuff

VU Sponsors