Become a Patron!

What are some good websites to buy good liqids from that are around ten dollars?

Purpl3D3ath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm still new to this and I'm tired of overpaying for awful liquids at the vape shops around here.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
wholesale.heartlandvapes.com 250ml for 19.99. Haven't tried them yet myself, but you can't beat the price.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Purpl3D3ath ...hi and welcome to VU :) I guess my question is what size bottle are you looking for under ten dollars? Obviously bigger is better I get that, but you can even get some "high end" elquids in their 15 ml sizes for 10 bucks or less. Nicoticket's my favorite, but they're not cheap.... its 32 bucks for 60 ml but out of everything they've made there is only one flavor I haven't liked and that's because I am not a apricot fan in general...but you can even go to like Dr. Crimmy's and get 60ml for 20 bucks...again not the cheapest, but the few things I've gotten from them I've liked real well, but they're hit and miss....

the person I would ask for the down low on good liquids at the right price around here is my friend Miss @Smoky Blue ....she seems to always have a liquid ace up her sleave :D

Purpl3D3ath

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Purpl3D3ath ...hi and welcome to VU :) I guess my question is what size bottle are you looking for under ten dollars? Obviously bigger is better I get that, but you can even get some "high end" elquids in their 15 ml sizes for 10 bucks or less. Nicoticket's my favorite, but they're not cheap.... its 32 bucks for 60 ml but out of everything they've made there is only one flavor I haven't liked and that's because I am not a apricot fan in general...but you can even go to like Dr. Crimmy's and get 60ml for 20 bucks...again not the cheapest, but the few things I've gotten from them I've liked real well, but they're hit and miss....

the person I would ask for the down low on good liquids at the right price around here is my friend Miss @Smoky Blue ....she seems to always have a liquid ace up her sleave :D
60 ml for 20 bucks is speaking my language brotha

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I am glad...these guys know where to get the good liquid cheap...but sometimes you get what you pay for with liquid...if one of us doesn't recommend it and the price is too good to be true then it probably is...unless you don't mind vaping cheap Chinese shit liquid...hell, most of us "older" vapors all vaped Dekang or something like that at one time or another and we thought it was great because we didn't know better and the gear we had back then was crap.... now days it's a different ball game and if you don't DIY liquid than usually have to spend a couple, not a ton, but a couple extra bucks to get the good stuff. Everyone and their mother pretty much has had a juice start up at one point or another, including myself...and a lot of them have come and gone...the ones that have been around for years...well, there's a reason why they're still there and it's not neccissarily because the ones that didn't make it had bad juice, but the one's still here had better...or at least better marketing and we're cheaper at one point or another...and the reason the prices have gone it is because the quality and facility standards are much higher...no one wants to by juice made in the back room of an apartment somewhere....and the quality should reflect that and not just the price...

just something to keep in mind juice shopping....the bigger companies can afford to price down a bit because of volume of sales, the smaller "top shelf" have to have a little higher prices to make a buck and pay their expenses...but more than 35 bucks for 60 ml (and I mean that as the most, including taxes and shipping or whatever) they better put liquid gold in that shit :)

Just my two cents to keep in mind future shopping...happy vaping! :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wholesale.heartlandvapes.com 250ml for 19.99. Haven't tried them yet myself, but you can't beat the price.
I use Heartlandvapes. Mostly single flavors and are good. They sell to retailers but will sell to anyone that orders from them for the wholesale prices.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Wild, Mech Sauce, Black Axis and Slim's e-juice,all have at least 30ml for $10 or less. IMHO, those have the best flavors for the price.

CharlesInCharge

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thegrindejuice.com has 120ml bottles for $20 straight up. No shipping and no bullshit. Not a huge selection but I've found the ones with the fewest to choose from tend to take the care to create a good vaping juice. All juices are max vg but also packed full of flavor. Hope this helps.

VU Sponsors