Become a Patron!

What battery should I use for my mod?

Hey guys! Been vaping for 6 months now and I just bought a blade mod by GeekVape. I am planning to vape it with my blitzen rta (with a resistance about .2 ohms) and wattage around 60-100w.

Since I vape on a regulated mod, what battery should I get? How much amps is needed for that vape?? Do you really need a specific battery with a specific amp or the chip in the regulated mod can handle pretty much any battery with pretty much any wattage ?

Thanks for you help guys, can't wait :smile:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i'll just ty and save a whole lot of posting
the sony vtc5a is probably your best choice at 25 amps and 2500 mah Due to a whole bunch of technical reasons and testing by a trusted authority, mooch, it runs about as long as most 3000 mah 20 amp batteries, plus at 25 amps that is about as high as you can get in a 18650 battery at the moment with high storage capacity (mah)

However a 20 amp 3000 mah battery such as the lg hg2, samsung 30q or sony vtc6 will be fine at 100 watts. Testing by mooch, the respected authority on batteries shows the vtc6 actually lasts longest and performs the best out of those 3

the differences between all 4 batteries are not night and day but they are there and under the right circumstances you and notice them

I run tons of lg hg2s but when they die I plan on replacing them with sony vtc5as unless something better comes along by then

you can purchase any of those batteries from places such as
liionwholesale.com
imrbatteries.com
illum.com

and a few other respected trusted websites
those are just the 3 off the top of my head

VU Sponsors