Become a Patron!

What brand juice has the best price?

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I went to one of my local vape shops today to grab a bottle of e-juice and the guy wanted 20 bucks for this tiny bottle..... i laughed at him. I am all for supporting local businesses and all but HELL 20 bucks for a tiny bottle? what are people thinking not to mention the same place sells cheap Chinese drippers for 50 bucks the o ring flew out when he showed it to me. what a crap store

driver379

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
White Label juice company is my favorite budget juice right now. $20 for 100ml I've liked everything I've ordered so far.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to one of my local vape shops today to grab a bottle of e-juice and the guy wanted 20 bucks for this tiny bottle..... i laughed at him. I am all for supporting local businesses and all but HELL 20 bucks for a tiny bottle? what are people thinking not to mention the same place sells cheap Chinese drippers for 50 bucks the o ring flew out when he showed it to me. what a crap store
That's how ALOT of B&Ms are..

FinerVapor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Don't know about best price, but definitely the best value: $7 for 30ml at FinerVapor

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
White Label juice company is my favorite budget juice right now. $20 for 100ml I've liked everything I've ordered so far.
As others have said ITC Vapes is a good value.. $20 for a 120ml bottle is at MBV prices but a much better quality juice.. I've tried MBV juice and it totally sucks..a waste of $$ ...some people might like their juice, but I'm not one of them, as I'm picky about quality vs price...gotta find that happy medium..
Cheap is good but quality is better...least its that way with me anyway, ITC Vapes has a good very good product at reasonable prices....

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My Fumi order arrived along with a free 15 ml sample. So far the Mojito does taste as described, so I can't complain. :D

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bee-Licious (honey/agave) is even better if you want a sweeter taste, and I'll get around to Mellon Gum by Tues.

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got this notice:
http://wevapor.com/

WeVapor is holding a sale this month on all their ejuice. Just use the coupon code “MARCH20″ to save 10% on any e-juice purchase!

Prices after discount:

• 10ml $1.59
  • 15ml $2.29
Now that’s some cheap ejuice! This sale will last through the end of March! Plus get free shipping on orders over $25 bucks.

Coupon Code: MARCH20

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm vaping Fumi's Mellon Gum today, and it's my favorite so far.

The flavor is probably a misnomer, because it tastes more like a Jolly Rancher.

One other thing of note: while the Mojito is a lighter colored juice, it gunked up the coils more than the Bee Licious (a dark colored juice). Will be interesting to see how the coils end up after I'm done with the Mellon Gum.

IctElixir

Great mom n pop juice company. Buy five 30ml bottles for $25 and get a 6th free. Flat rate Priority shipping of $6. Free shipping over $50. And they just started carrying kanthal and Samsung 25R's for a real good price. The juice is really good. I have tried crunch berry, glazed donut, cinnamon bun and a few others and like them. They have many more flavors now from when I first ordered. They also just started selling 120ml for $15.99.

I just ordered 120 ml of Banana Nut Bread... Can't wait to try it!!

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Check out mech sauce, I ordered 4 30mls for$5.00 each
Every flavor was spot on except one and its seeping and its seems to be getting to where it should be
Fast shipping
I jist ordered 4 more flavors on tuesday and its already shipped

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ordered from itcvapes yesterday (friday) juice should be here monday. Got all their custards in the buy 5 get 1 free. And 120 of rice crispy custard

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered from itcvapes yesterday (friday) juice should be here monday. Got all their custards in the buy 5 get 1 free. And 120 of rice crispy custard
I really like ITC Vape juice myself..I ordered three 120 bottles 2 weeks ago and you can see I don't have much left! Lol
Favorite is Cinna Gram Custard but Nilla Gorilla isn't bad either as well as Spoon Licker OG... 3 day delivery was fast too
6e7547b15d885f4f36f1f550e4291b3f.jpg
considering I live in CA...

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dang i got the name wrong. Itcexlir is who i ordered from. Bout to order the spoon licker from itc. I take it that it was good

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang i got the name wrong. Itcexlir is who i ordered from. Bout to order the spoon licker from itc. I take it that it was good
It's is ok ....but I like any of their custards a lot better.. All are excellent! Gonna try their Lemon Bar Custard next order...but Spoon Licker is ok, just not as good as I expected for juice from ITC...
BTW, its only $20 for the 120ml bottle..

from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

VU Sponsors