Cookie
Forest fruit
Vienna cream
Coke
Mad fruit

Molinberry:
Peach
Bubble gum.

Right now i cant buy any more flavors, niether do i find a recipe for which i have all flavors.. :/

If anyone knows a good pairing or recipe, i would be happy to know! :) right now i have made lemon+mentol and lemon+strawberry!

Thanks vapers! :)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Strawberry Coke
lemon vienna cream
mad fruit cookie
Peach custard
forest fruit vienna cream, cookie or custard
Peach Coke
Without knowing the makers its hard to give you advice on percentages. You need to play around with the flavorings. One thing I can tell you , and I think that everyone on this site will tell you, is to start with low percentages and then go up until you find your spot. You will be surprised on how very little flavoring makes a huge difference. Good luck!

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm new to DIY myself, and have limited experience with FA flavors, but the custard and strawberry might work well together. Not sure what percentages to recommend, though. I'm sure more experienced DIY'ers will chime in with suggestions.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Strawberry 2% + Cookie 2% + 0.5% Vienna

Lemon Sicily 3% (good as a stand alone)

Peach 3-4% (mild compared to White Peach but OK stand alone too)

Cookie 2-4% (as a stand alone)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh and that forest fruit is really potent!! LOL many failed attempts with that one. Start off around 0.5% and work your way up. It is really good IMO but just not good at all in higher percentages. It makes a great accent or enhancer. I found only one recipe that requires extremely high percentages, a clone for Betty. Its like 10% but the sweetener used in the recipe *which is ridiculously high at 15% but strangely enough it works and tastes just like Betty from Pin Up Vapors.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh and that forest fruit is really potent!! LOL many failed attempts with that one. Start off around 0.5% and work your way up. It is really good IMO but just not good at all in higher percentages.

I might have to try this as I've not had much luck with Forrest Fruit either, it's just so strong.

Oh and that forest fruit is really potent!! LOL many failed attempts with that one. Start off around 0.5% and work your way up. It is really good IMO but just not good at all in higher percentages. It makes a great accent or enhancer. I found only one recipe that requires extremely high percentages, a clone for Betty. Its like 10% but the sweetener used in the recipe *which is ridiculously high at 15% but strangely enough it works and tastes just like Betty from Pin Up Vapors.
The Forest Fruit flavor is one of my favorites, always in the rotation. Maybe my tastebuds are fried or something, but I mix it at 8% as a stand alone flavor. I don't add any sweetener.

I would still start at a low percentage, as kimsmm suggests, just don't be too surprised if you need to go higher.

Strawberry Coke
lemon vienna cream
mad fruit cookie
Peach custard
forest fruit vienna cream, cookie or custard
Peach Coke
Without knowing the makers its hard to give you advice on percentages. You need to play around with the flavorings. One thing I can tell you , and I think that everyone on this site will tell you, is to start with low percentages and then go up until you find your spot. You will be surprised on how very little flavoring makes a huge difference. Good luck!
The makers are Flavourart and molinberry :) as in the list(FA and molinberry) thanks everybody! :D

madjaggar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Vienna goes with any fruit. It's a great cream.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The makers are Flavourart and molinberry :) as in the list(FA and molinberry) thanks everybody! :D
Yup...that's the one I didn't recognize. I've never seen that at Bull City Vapor. This has been the only place I've bought flavors. Is it like mulberries? I love love love mulberries! My BF and I, growing up used to climb the mulberry trees to try and get the highest ones. They were the sweetest...we would say they had been touched by the sun ;)

Last edited:
Used that search engine for recipes, but only four recipes came up, and only one with good reviews.. But will try that one (4% lemon sicily 1%cookie)

kimsmm

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

VU Sponsors