Become a Patron!

What cloud setup should I get?

Hello,
Well I've come here today because I've had the interest to buy a mod for vaping, a mechanical mod preferably. I've researched general stuff but there are so many options to everything I have no idea where to start. Could someone suggest me a decent cloud build (everything needed to make one} and tools that might help to put it together? I know some of you will tell me not to get one right now but I'm just asking for help with a build.

P.S. anything nothing more than the $145 area.
Thanks!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dovpo GX200 with a .5ohm coil build is a good place to start with some Sony VTC4 batteries.

You dont know what tools to use to build a coil?

Any chance you know what your ohms will be before screwing on your atty to the mech mod?

Any idea what ohms law is ,at all?

Do you have good medical insurance?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dovpo GX200 with a .5ohm coil build is a good place to start with some Sony VTC4 batteries.

Any chance you know what your ohms will be before screwing on your atty to the mech mod?

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Got a build able atomizer to recommend for that box?

Yes I do know the basic tools, just wanted to know if I was missing anything.

I plan on buying the testing dock before any of this.

Still getting the hang of converting but I think I got a general idea

Yes

Will this build do clouds?

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Got a build able atomizer to recommend for that box?

Yes I do know the basic tools, just wanted to know if I was missing anything.

I plan on buying the testing dock before any of this.

Still getting the hang of converting but I think I got a general idea

Yes

Will this build do clouds?

Any atty you want will work on the dovpo gx200 within its limits which is more so the battery you chose.

What tools do you have?..You didnt mention that for us to tell you if youre missing anything.

Im glad you are getting an ohms checker..hopefully its a quality one that is somewhat accurate.

Dont somewhat get the ohms law...KNOW IT AND UNDERSTAND IT.

Yes .5 ohms and a mech will do some clouds..Will you win a competition?, No.

Forgive my direct approach with this and dont take it wrong..I just dont want someone who doesnt know anything to get hurt becuse they wanna "be cool" and blow some clouds.

It seems harmless but its not and all it takes is one stupid uneducated mistake to hurt yourself or someone around you.

VU Sponsors