Become a Patron!
So I have a sense herakles plus, and right now I have the 0.2 ohm coil rated 35W-80W, because I got it off a friend and that's what he put in it, but I would like to get a little more vapor out of my tank, so I look and find that they make some that are rated 35W-100W, but they have 2 options, either 0.6 ohm tri-parallel coil, or a 0.4 ohm dual parallel coil, which would be better? And what's the difference? I have a decent amount of vape knowledge but coils still confuse me sometimes, so can someone explain the differences between the 2 and which might be better for creating better vapor, thanks :)

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Meh...the ratio of vg and pg is really what produces vapor....a .2 is lower requiring more power so if you had a high vg juice it should produce the most vapor..Also how long you inhale also determines the vapor production...Alot more factors than what coil to use...i use a .60 single coil on a Geekvape Ammit tank with over 90% vg in my home made juice and can produce more clouds than a .2 ohm single coil with 50/ 50 juice so, its a combination of various things together.

1.)VG ratio
2.) Length of inhale
3.) Power (based on ohms for the most part)

Dual coils at any ohm range should produce a bit more vapor as you have 2 coils producing vapor as opposed to one but whats listed above is more important.

VU Sponsors