im thinking eliquid mart just has bad pg vg

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
which dissapoints me cause i dont have much money to begin with and was trying to save some money so now im kinda screwed

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
ill try that when bat charges

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well its definatly the pg that tastes aweful
and no its not equippment its all brand new and been doing fine

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
its sad that its bad since it was ordered not to long ago

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
they will be getting an email about this though im not happy

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
never heard of getting it from there

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I keep what I'm not using in the freezer and fill up my working bottle from there.
Ditto but I go through it fast enough that I keep what I'm not using in a mini-fridge in my mixing room. What's being actively used (120ml bottle) stays out but usually is used up in under a week. Note: all of my stuff is stored in amber glass as well...

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
iopen mine maybe 3 times in last 30 days its in a cool dark place but it had that nasty taste from the get go

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I read somewhere else about someone who also disliked the taste of PG, but again, we have no way of knowing if it's your PG or your tastebuds. The only way to be sure is to order another small bottle from a different place than you ordered that one and compare. Sorry I can't be of more help, but that's the best solution I can come up with! Seriously if you do have a tractor supply close by (mine is 60 miles away LOL) you can just try that.

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well i have tried 50/50 ejuice from places and doesnt bother me but for some reason their pg has the worst flavor so far and i have aquired about 40 juices to review and no have that bad taste maybe a flavor i dont like but in this case its the pg that they sent me that is horrible

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i have tried 50/50 ejuice from places and doesnt bother me but for some reason their pg has the worst flavor so far and i have aquired about 40 juices to review and no have that bad taste maybe a flavor i dont like but in this case its the pg that they sent me that is horrible

Well at least that's a pretty easy fix! Once you get some new PG you can start your DIY again!

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Or like me 100% VG :) I love forest fruit mix!! Great with a little fresh cream like hic suggested. I will note that I cant stand FA Bilberry! Taste is subjective and this one just might not be for you. Most love FA Bilberry but it ruins everything it touches for me...just a thought.

neverbeentovegas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Are your coils burning evenly? I'm thinking you might have a hot leg. What is your hardware setup?

ironprime

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
chi you with omega atty .5 dual coil burn evenly and on the veritas clone .8 coil taste bad on everything with diy juice found out its bad pg

Botboy141

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Most love FA Bilberry but it ruins everything it touches for me...just a thought.
Myabe I'm not the only one then. I ordered mine from RTS Vapes and thought it was absolutely terrible. Thought it was spoiled. Then I got my next order in from a different reseller and same thing...I mean, I've never even used it over 1% but it is not helpful and doesn't play well with others for me yet.

I'm still dedicated to finding a way to make it work in a juice, and I've let others try things I've made with it that they like, I just can't stand it. Almost tastes like a rancid sour blueberry or something to me.

Edit: I should add that I've never eaten a real bilberry, just homegrown american blueberries. So maybe the taste is spot on as advertised? No idea what a European Bilberry tastes like...

VU Sponsors