Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, y'know, our last name is DUNCAN! And since the spawn nearly destroyed his hip, had it operated on, and now has had a very painful 2½ yrs of recuperation, he finds that golfing is something he can actually DO.

Parks are open here, just because there are so damn many runners and power-walkers, and wayyyyyyyyy too many brainless idiots on the road for the runners and walkers to want to run or walk there. The playgrounds and all indoor facilities are closed, but not "the great outdoors."

Andria
We cant even go fishing! Thats been banned. Where I am in the country there are several several really good lakes to fish in. One just 15 minutes away has huge trout in it. Right now is peak time for fishing here, the best time of year. Just before lock down I was going to one of them and caught some really nice fat perch, still a few in the freezer. But a week later we got banned. I find it a particularly odd ban the fishing one. I am allowed to go to a local park to walk and exercise (go towards people in large numbers) but cannot go fishing at a lake (go away from people and fish alone).
But the govt is trying their best to keep us all safe and can't please everyone I guess, uncharted territory too and playing it by ear.
The only golf I've played was against Tiger Woods on a video game once, I won too!

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Vaping the last of the Kings Custard that I mixed last week. Just finished mixing 30ml of White Peach juice. I used only .5% of the white peach flavor to start. It smells absolutely delicious, hopefully it will taste like it smells. I guess I haven't given up on finding the elusive peach vape that I crave, except this time I'm trying to make it...:D Looking forward to trying it this weekend.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping the last of the Kings Custard that I mixed last week. Just finished mixing 30ml of White Peach juice. I used only .5% of the white peach flavor to start. It smells absolutely delicious, hopefully it will taste like it smells. I guess I haven't given up on finding the elusive peach vape that I crave, except this time I'm trying to make it...:D Looking forward to trying it this weekend.
Let me know how it turns out that's my last alternative as well. Like the peach flavor from peach yogurt but without the yogurt

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

i have White Peach FA. i have yet to try it. it doesn't smell good in the bottle, but that issn't aa fair judge.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've always liked blue tanks. Whenever I like a tank I try to get a blue one and a red one. I swap the o rings so the tanks are blue with red rings, or red with blue o rings. It all started with my Smok Alien mod (blue with red). My first Alien lasted almost two years until I accidentally broke it on a highway. I got another in the same colors. I have all these tanks but they look out of place on anything other than my Alien. Sometimes I put white o rings in the red tanks (if I have them) because I have two White mods with red accents. I also have blue mods usually with only black being the other color. Blue tanks with black just seem boring to me.

The Alien for reference-
smok-alien-mod-kit-220w-metallic-bluered-authentic-free-shipping.jpg

Today, I ordered a couple of blue mods with red on them so my Alien isn't the only one. Oh, scratch that... I got an Ijoy Avenger that's blue with red last week. Anyways, I ordered a couple more. Both are Smok mods like the Alien.

(Older Alien-era) H-Priv
6151301-12.jpg

6151301-16.jpg

6151301-18.jpg

Veveno (same board as the X-Priv, Mag, ect.)
9617030-15.jpg

9617030-18.jpg

9617030-21.jpg

I also saw one picture of a T-Priv that was Blue with a red fire bar. I can't seem to find any more evidence that they even existed besides the one photo. I already own the Auto Blue version which has a black fire bar. The regular blue looks like it has a black fire bar.
I'd buy this too if I knew where it was sold-
t-priv-bl-rd_2.jpg

Here's the Avenger, it's got a weird blue that's mirror-ish-
IJOY-Avenger_800x533-14.jpg

Last edited:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've always liked blue tanks. Whenever I like a tank I try to get a blue one and a red one. I swap the o rings so the tanks are blue with red rings, or red with blue o rings. It all started with my Smok Alien mod (blue with red). My first Alien lasted almost two years until I accidentally broke it on a highway. I got another in the same colors. I have all these tanks but they look out of place on anything other than my Alien. Sometimes I put white o rings in the red tanks (if I have them) because I have two White mods with red accents. I also have blue mods usually with only black being the other color. Blue tanks with black just seem boring to me.

The Alien for reference-

Today, I ordered a couple of blue mods with red on them so my Alien isn't the only one. Oh, scratch that... I got an Ijoy Avenger that's blue with red last week. Anyways, I ordered a couple more. Both are Smok mods like the Alien.

(Older Alien-era) H-Priv
6151301-12.jpg

6151301-16.jpg

6151301-18.jpg

9617030-15.jpg

9617030-18.jpg

9617030-21.jpg

I also saw one picture of a T-Priv that was Blue with a red fire bar. I can't seem to find any more evidence that they even existed besides the one photo. I already own the Auto Blue version which has a black fire bar. The regular blue looks like it has a black fire bar.
View attachment 158688

Nice collection. It's also nice to know I'm not the only one who pays close attention to colors, and matching. :)

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

The Alien for reference-

(Older Alien-era) H-Priv
6151301-12.jpg

6151301-16.jpg

6151301-18.jpg

9617030-15.jpg

9617030-18.jpg

9617030-21.jpg

View attachment 158688

I have never owned or been given a Smok anything. Just recently though was sent the Smok TFV16 tank. At this stage all I can say is that there may have been fully justified Smok hate which I have seen over and over on the net. But this TFV16 I was sent is, especially with the dual coil, wowing me!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got part of my vape delivery today. Was supposed to be the full lot.
Missing my VG. Contacted them and as usual, not usual an issue but as usual A1 to deal with ( fellow Aus vapers these guys are great) fixed and dealt with no issues. The Steamery. Top crew. And, the prior sales to Covid, and to now, no mark ups, all the same from weeks ago. They also contacted me to confirm all was ok. 2 Big Thumbs Up for our Aussie Steamery. Zero affiliation as far as I am concerned, just an every day customer. Credit where credit is due.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have never owned or been given a Smok anything. Just recently though was sent the Smok TFV16 tank. At this stage all I can say is that there may have been fully justified Smok hate which I have seen over and over on the net. But this TFV16 I was sent is, especially with the dual coil, wowing me!
Yeah, I have that one too, great flavor and big thick clouds. I've never seen Smok better or worse than any other compsnies. Their mod look like toys a lot of the time but I've never have trouble with any of them. I usually don't rush out and buy their new stuff. I wait until it goes on clearance and buy several instead of one.

Their newer tanks and coils have been pretty darn good. The haters will tell you all of their tanks suck. That the coils aren't inspected by quality control blah blah. Enough newbies screw up while using them that it confirms their suspicions. But really, they don't know what TF they're talking about. They turn more and more people to the haters side with their posts. Pretty soon you have a swarm of people making claims that just aren't true. That's how I see it anyways.The TFV16 is pretty awesome for what it is and does. The TF-2019 and S1 coils for the Baby V2 are really good too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah, I have that one too, great flavor and big thick clouds. I've never seen Smok better or worse than any other compsnies. Their mod look like toys a lot of the time but I've never have trouble with any of them. I usually don't rush out and buy their new stuff. I wait until it goes on clearance and buy several instead of one.

Their newer tanks and coils have been pretty darn good. The haters will tell you all of their tanks suck. That the coils aren't inspected by quality control blah blah. Enough newbies screw up while using them that it confirms their suspicions. But really, they don't know what TF they're talking about. They turn more and more people to the haters side with their posts. Pretty soon you have a swarm of people making claims that just aren't true. That's how I see it anyways.The TFV16 is pretty awesome for what it is and does. The TF-2019 and S1 coils for the Baby V2 are really good too.

The more Smok tanks I buy, the more I have that I like. My vape inclinations are all over the place, though, from restricted DL up, so I can get use out of almost any kind of a tank as long as the flavor is good.

Even the Big Baby Beast, that I talked junk about last week, has settled in and become decent. These Smok Resa Princes are my favorite, though, both with the RBA and with the Q4 coil. Have had fine service from the factory coil, but then again, I'm also not trying to vape it at 100W.

Tend to agree with your assessment that some of the hoo-hah is due to noobs' lack of experience, although I believe they did go through a phase where quality control on their mods really did suck. I don't buy the mods much, just tanks, but the tanks I have, I have to admit, they're good.

Including the Smok Spirals, Spirals Plus, Big Baby Beast, X-Baby, Resa Prince, TFV16, TF-RTA/G2, and RSBT.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
One thing lead to another and I wound up spending a bit of cash today. I decided a few days ago that I wanted another pocket setup and liking the size of my swag/kayfun or swag/serpent mini, I was going to spring for another swag since they are cheap and another single coil tank.

Well, about the whole 22-23mm single coil tank market. It's apparently boarder line non-existent nowadays...especially considering I wanted to try a top airflow atty. What is out there and available at a decent price, I have issues with that are deal breakers for me. I had (probably still have it somewhere) an obs engine and enjoyed it well enough I decided to look for a single coil version. I liked the look of the nano but, of course, it's available nowhere since it has been discontinued so long ago. If any of you guys have an obs engine nano you'd part with, pm me a price. I'm not picky on the color.

I spent a couple of days poking around and watching a few reviews and settled on giving the Geekvape Zeus a try. I found one (gunmetal) in stock at FT and ordered it since it's apparently discontinued also.

That lead to the next problem. It's 25mm and the swag will only take up to a 23mm so on the cheap mod hunt I went. I really like the form factor of the swag as it is very similar to the original istick pico. I had 2 of those for 2 pocket setups for quite awhile after they came out and really enjoyed them. I found the red Swag II mod only on sale (I have no interest in the tank that comes with the starter kit) for a decent deal (<$30) so ordered it also as I think it will go well with the gun metal color of the tank.

Now, I get to wait. Maybe they'll be here sometime this summer. haha

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
One thing lead to another and I wound up spending a bit of cash today. I decided a few days ago that I wanted another pocket setup and liking the size of my swag/kayfun or swag/serpent mini, I was going to spring for another swag since they are cheap and another single coil tank.

Well, about the whole 22-23mm single coil tank market. It's apparently boarder line non-existent nowadays...especially considering I wanted to try a top airflow atty. What is out there and available at a decent price, I have issues with that are deal breakers for me. I had (probably still have it somewhere) an obs engine and enjoyed it well enough I decided to look for a single coil version. I liked the look of the nano but, of course, it's available nowhere since it has been discontinued so long ago. If any of you guys have an obs engine nano you'd part with, pm me a price. I'm not picky on the color.

I spent a couple of days poking around and watching a few reviews and settled on giving the Geekvape Zeus a try. I found one (gunmetal) in stock at FT and ordered it since it's apparently discontinued also.

That lead to the next problem. It's 25mm and the swag will only take up to a 23mm so on the cheap mod hunt I went. I really like the form factor of the swag as it is very similar to the original istick pico. I had 2 of those for 2 pocket setups for quite awhile after they came out and really enjoyed them. I found the red Swag II mod only on sale (I have no interest in the tank that comes with the starter kit) for a decent deal (<$30) so ordered it also as I think it will go well with the gun metal color of the tank.

Now, I get to wait. Maybe they'll be here sometime this summer. haha

There are a couple models of the Pico that will take larger tanks. There's a Pico 25, but there's also a Pico 21700, which just because of the size of the battery, I feel it is surely big enough to hold an original single-coil Zeus. You might want to look at those?

I can't think of a single top-airflow RTA that is 22mm, at least not off the top of my head. The Intake (single) might be closest, I think it's 24mm, but it's also one of those impossible-to-get bits of gear, now that we can't order from AliExpress any more. Maybe the NaRTA? Really more like an RDTA than an RTA, but I suppose it is top-airflow...sorta...

I will say if you run across an iJoy Captain Elite and you like single coil RTAs, grab one. It's small but an absolutely great vape, and the base is 22mm. (Comes with a bubble glass that exceeds 22mm, but no overhang at the base of the tank, at least.) Also the Hurricane Jr, the Smok Spirals, and the original Hussar RTAs, and the Serpent and Avocado RDTAs are 22mm, and the Aromamizer Lite is 23mm. None of those are top-airflow, though, unless you consider RDTAs to be top-airflow.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple Lemo's if I did not pif them out...
While the lemo 2 is top fill and bottom airflow, I did enjoy my original lemo. I actually think it was my first RTA as I wasn't comfortable dropping the dollars on a kayfun or russian 91% as of yet. I remember buying it not long after it was released and one of the old sigelei 100w mods (I miss that thing). If you have a lemo 2 laying around and feel like throwing it in a box and sending it my way, shoot me a price on it. I may be tempted to pick it up since I never got around to trying one.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While the lemo 2 is top fill and bottom airflow, I did enjoy my original lemo. I actually think it was my first RTA as I wasn't comfortable dropping the dollars on a kayfun or russian 91% as of yet. I remember buying it not long after it was released and one of the old sigelei 100w mods (I miss that thing). If you have a lemo 2 laying around and feel like throwing it in a box and sending it my way, shoot me a price on it. I may be tempted to pick it up since I never got around to trying one.
Is the lemo 2 over 22 mm diameter? If so I have the Lemo1. But if I do have the 2 then no problem.

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Is the lemo 2 over 22 mm diameter? If so I have the Lemo1. But if I do have the 2 then no problem.
I think it is 22 but even if it's 23 (which it may be), it would still fit on my swag v1. Thanks for having a look.

I actually still have my lemo 1. It is one of those atties I'd decided I'd never get rid of. It was a bit of a pain to fill with the bottom port, but, man, it really was, in my opinion, the first affordable (re: cheap) RTA that was easy to build, had decent build quality, and was relatively forgiving when it comes to wicking. It had fantastic flavor in it's day as well and, honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it still has solid flavor in comparison to some modern restricted airflow atties. I may have to put a build in it when it rains this weekend just for giggles and find out. haha

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is 22 but even if it's 23 (which it may be), it would still fit on my swag v1. Thanks for having a look.

I actually still have my lemo 1. It is one of those atties I'd decided I'd never get rid of. It was a bit of a pain to fill with the bottom port, but, man, it really was, in my opinion, the first affordable (re: cheap) RTA that was easy to build, had decent build quality, and was relatively forgiving when it comes to wicking. It had fantastic flavor in it's day as well and, honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if it still has solid flavor in comparison to some modern restricted airflow atties. I may have to put a build in it when it rains this weekend just for giggles and find out. haha
have no looked yet but will in a day or so. IF I still have it it is in a little plastic storage box in the Vape Dungeon. And seems like I might have had 2 of whatever model it is.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Yes it seems these days people like to hate things dont they, even when they have never even owned or tried the thing they are hating and rubbishing. I often see that with cars when I read reviews about them in the public comment sections below them. I doubt most of them have even sat in one let alone drive the car they are saying is garbage. I just before lock down had a drive in a new Seltos. It drove really nice. Yet in a review where readers could comment there were comments about its rubbish cvt, deafening cabin noise, bad ride etc. It had a great cvt that felt like a normal transmission, seemed quiet enough on road to me and drove and handled nicely. The comments I believe were a mixture of nothing better to do haters and rival companies trying to put down their opposition.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
wbUS0hD.jpg

I'm watching my new COG MTL RTA now. And hope you guys like it:inlove:

I'd be willing to look at it, to see what kind of internal airhole there is. If the internal airhole can't be decreased down to 1.5mm AT THE VERY LARGEST, then it's really useless for tight-draw vaping.

Got a link so I can see the inside?

Andria

brandon david

Bronze Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes it seems these days people like to hate things dont they, even when they have never even owned or tried the thing they are hating and rubbishing. I often see that with cars when I read reviews about them in the public comment sections below them. I doubt most of them have even sat in one let alone drive the car they are saying is garbage. I just before lock down had a drive in a new Seltos. It drove really nice. Yet in a review where readers could comment there were comments about its rubbish cvt, deafening cabin noise, bad ride etc. It had a great cvt that felt like a normal transmission, seemed quiet enough on road to me and drove and handled nicely. The comments I believe were a mixture of nothing better to do haters and rival companies trying to put down their opposition.
That, and an opinion on anything as far as consumer goods goes is very much subjective. What is trash to you may very well fit the bill to me.

I've daily driven an older pickup truck (2008 silverado z71) for quite a few years as opposed to something newer since I tend to work it very hard around my farm (when I'm not at my regular job) and would rather have it as opposed to a new truck seeing as I don't sweat it if I get a couple of scratches or dings getting back into the fields and whatnot. I really like the truck. It's comfortable, has plenty of get up and go, rides smooth for a big truck by my standards, is wired for trailer breaks when I need to tow my tractor, etc.

Now, if you look up reviews from the same era, many ford people say it handles like a piece of garbage, has no guts, etc. I drove both back then and I liked the silverado better so that's what I bought. Now? Well, I like the ford a bit more and drive one often at work. So if I were to buy a new one (I wont-- I don't do truck payments), I'd probably buy the ford.

Some people can't not be loyal to a brand.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have a couple Lemo's if I did not pif them out...

I recently got a Lemo 2 cheap from VapeNW. It's a juice guzzler, but a great vape. I love the flavor it produces.

I just looked at VapeNW. The Lemo 2 and the og Lemo are out of stock, but the Lemo Drop is available. I don't know what the differences are except the Drop looks like tight MTL.

And yes, the top slot on the Lemo 2 is a fill port. Airflow is on the bottom. Does seem to be 22mm, though. Fits great on my Pico Mega.

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Probably true. The only mod I've had of Smok's was their clone of the Galileo telescoping mech, and I have to say, that's a pretty nice mech! I've also got a clone of the electric angel, called the Fallen Angel, which I think is by EHPro; I had thought I would prefer the button on the side, but turns out, it's kinda awkward; the Galileo has a bottom-magnet switch, and it's a nice strong magnet; you can leave that mod sitting upright, and it won't auto-fire at all.

In the event of a REAL vapocalypse and all my regulated mods die... I'll be vaping with my Galileo!
galileo.jpg

Andria

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
wait until you have to replace it. and you WILL have to replace it.
Yeah they're a throw away trans aren't they. Covered by the 7 yr warranty though. My diesel is near due for a new clutch and dual mass flywheel which would cost $3000 fitted. Has some mystery issue they cant find where it will sometimes lose all power under heavy acceleration for a couple of seconds. Im not pepared to throw any money at it. I had a car once that cost me thousands trying to chase and fix a mystery issue and deeply regretted it. Not going through it again.
I have the Seltos on order and unless something happens to hold it up (just heard Kia is thinking of suspending manufacturing at a couple of sites due to slow sales from covid) should have it in 4 weeks time. Been waiting so far 8 weeks for it. Its a big step down power wise from 360nm torque to just 180nm but im over the power thing these days and just want an easy driver.

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Let me know how it turns out that's my last alternative as well. Like the peach flavor from peach yogurt but without the yogurt

Will do. The white peach is the only flavor in this mix. I was advised to start at .5% on this flavor and go up from there if needed. I'm hoping to be able to find the right amount so that I can have a peach tasting vape with nothing else. I'll know more this weekend when I try it out.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yeah they're a throw away trans aren't they. Covered by the 7 yr warranty though.

My diesel is near due for a new clutch and dual mass flywheel which would cost $3000 fitted. .

it is, and a replacement costs a LOT more than a regular trans.

oh, you have "one of those".

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Will do. The white peach is the only flavor in this mix. I was advised to start at .5% on this flavor and go up from there if needed. I'm hoping to be able to find the right amount so that I can have a peach tasting vape with nothing else. I'll know more this weekend when I try it out.

i just looked mine up on ELR. i hate when this happens.

my bottle says "white peach" and is flavor art.

ELR says " Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA)" . idk if is the same stuff or what.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh, you have "one of those".
Yep, one of them. Didn't realise till after Id got it how expensive it was just getting a new clutch when needed. I was thinking, yeah I like manuals, clutches dont cost a fortune to get replaced, its got more power than the auto version. Then was :eek: "it costs how much to replace! Are you serious?"

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
i just looked mine up on ELR. i hate when this happens.

my bottle says "white peach" and is flavor art.

ELR says " Peach, White (Pesca Bianca) (FA)" . idk if is the same stuff or what.

The one I got is FA White Peach as well. I'm hoping that .5% will be enough to give it a nice flavor but not be overpowering. I'm so tempted to try it now but I'll wait till this weekend so it can sit for a bit. If I have to add more, I'm probably just gonna shake it up as best as I can and vape it.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape purchases weren't that frivolous to begin with but with the quarantine and cashflow slowdown, it's really slacked off. Mostly just participating in groups trying to help people who are going to diy or rebuildables. Checked the status of my last ft package, still no updates since the 5th. Likely on the slow boat and won't get any updates until it reaches stateside.

@AndriaD
Not sure if you're much of an rta person, have you tried the expromizer v4? Not that I've tried every tank out there or all the newer 'mtl' atties recently but so many were far looser than I'd consider proper mtl. This one actually has decent draw. Just as tight or tighter than the ego pen clearomizers, with varying options beyond that. Actual juiceflow control which is nice though it's top airflow. Really doesn't seem to hurt it, the airflow still comes right up under the coil like a kayfun or taifun or whatever. For a generic ass sounding name it vapes pretty good, machined fairly decent.

Have no idea the airflow hole sizes, I just know that when using my mouth to draw like a cig my cheeks collapse on 1 hole open. Even slightly up to around 4 out of 6 holes open.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yep, one of them. Didn't realise till after Id got it how expensive it was just getting a new clutch when needed. I was thinking, yeah I like manuals, clutches dont cost a fortune to get replaced, its got more power than the auto version. Then was :eek: "it costs how much to replace! Are you serious?"

do some research, iirc there is a regular clutch settup for that, that cost a lot less. again, "iirc".

aand you are going to find the same thing with that cvt.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The one I got is FA White Peach as well. I'm hoping that .5% will be enough to give it a nice flavor but not be overpowering. I'm so tempted to try it now but I'll wait till this weekend so it can sit for a bit. If I have to add more, I'm probably just gonna shake it up as best as I can and vape it.
It’s the same. Good flavor. One of my favorite peaches!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

iirc, fruits can be S&V pretty soon. i just mixed up my version of coffee, doesn't taste much like coffee, but its ok anyway. and i mixed my version of tobacco, doesn't taste ....... oh, you get the idea :D

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
It’s the same. Good flavor. One of my favorite peaches!

Awesome!!! Now I'm wanting to understand why different juices come in 80/20 , 70/30 and some folks don't use any PG??? (if I remember correctly) at all. I've noticed that with some juices I'm clearing my throat more often, kinda like I have mucus or something. I wonder if I should change the amount of some ingredients now that I'm starting to mix.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Awesome!!! Now I'm wanting to understand why different juices come in 80/20 , 70/30 and some folks don't use any PG??? (if I remember correctly) at all. I've noticed that with some juices I'm clearing my throat more often, kinda like I have mucus or something. I wonder if I should change the amount of some ingredients now that I'm starting to mix.

try vaping straight PG and then straight VG. you will then have something of an idea.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
do some research, iirc there is a regular clutch settup for that, that cost a lot less. again, "iirc".

aand you are going to find the same thing with that cvt.
Yeah have done. Lots of issues with the Xtrails having heavy vibration at idle when people put a regular flywheel in the diesel. I used to be a member of an Xtrail club here. No way I'd put up with the vibration it caused. Plus it'd still have the power loss issue.
Not a good feeling when your out there on the other side of the road overtaking and suddenly your going nowhere with something coming the other way. My love affair with my Exy is over.

VU Sponsors