Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm about to order a battery charger and some coils. Might join in the moratorium if that's ok. My husband surely would like it if I did.

Mighty handy that tomorrow is June 1. For the month of June, then, I'm on my best behavior. And if not, then it will have to be practice and not perfection.

I lasted two days. Well, two and a half.

Have been looking and looking for another Geekvape Illusion Mini in black. Of course one showed up at a great price on eBay today. So I bought it.

All is not lost. Still have that wagon here with me, so I'm climbing back up on it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Have been looking and looking for another Geekvape Illusion Mini in black. Of course one showed up at a great price on eBay today. So I bought it.

All is not lost. Still have that wagon here with me, so I'm climbing back up on it.
Tsk tsk.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

It's really hard. All these sales going on. Lol

Oh no! I’ve made it 4 whole days. The longest in a while. It is way harder than I thought! Father’s Day sales are coming....gotta gird the loins for that one.:)

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh no! I’ve made it 4 whole days. The longest in a while. It is way harder than I thought! Father’s Day sales are coming....gotta gird the loins for that one.:)
Yea I've got some pms me with sales on top of my emails and hardware section. Lol

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Especially when you follow someone and the post a sale . Then I'm instantly there to see what it is.

I knowwwwwwww......it’s hard being in the daily mixing/recipes sections, too. I have a wish list a mile long at BCF fight now. I do still have Vape mail coming from before the self imposed buying exile.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Some days it's hard to stay out of the hardware section.
Crap....I just went to the hardware section. Of course, there’s stuff there I want. Drat.....

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
You do realize you guys are bad for the economy. LOL

I would venture to bet that 90% (if not more) of the money we spend in there goes to buy more vape gear.

I know I'm guilty, I sell something and almost immediately go out and buy something else.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do realize you guys are bad for the economy. LOL

I would venture to bet that 90% (if not more) of the money we spend in there goes to buy more vape gear.

I know I'm guilty, I sell something and almost immediately go out and buy something else.

You're so right.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I made a bunch of coils today for the rsas I’m going to order on my birthday. 14 more days without buying anything but I’m going to make up for it all in one purchase. Four attys, squonk pins, squonk bottles, drip tips, spool tamers and a billet box sitting in my cart at fasttech just waiting for me to hit that paypal button.

Carpe Nidor

bestkeptsecret

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ive been searching for an RBA that would fit a V12 Prince as an alternative to the the smok offering (which I've also been looking for a good deal on. Found a couple of Ebay sellers offering them at £5.00 but they are shipping from China. Best I've found in the UK from online vape stores is £9.99

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well and around here if you think about it too long it be gone. Lol

I know! I’m holding strong.....to be completely honest, I need nothing. I have 50+ mods, easily as many tanks, flavors out my ears, enough cotton/wire for a while and factory coils for months. It’s really a test for me to see if I can really do it. If I make it two weeks, I’ll be thrilled.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I made a bunch of coils today for the rsas I’m going to order on my birthday. 14 more days without buying anything but I’m going to make up for it all in one purchase. Four attys, squonk pins, squonk bottles, drip tips, spool tamers and a billet box sitting in my cart at fasttech just waiting for me to hit that paypal button.

Carpe Nidor
Just sayin

31df5e31ac637ef1e1ea0a3b4028b901.jpg

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Well I have a new kind of little baby monster standing in my row of mods tonight. I ordered some 0.7 ohm Nautilus coils and put one in a Kabuki clone. Had a time getting everything to make contact, had juice everywhere, but it's in there and working now, and I'm just not sure what I think about it.

I backed the airflow screw out until it was flush with the body of the tank. That wasn't quite enough air, so I took the screw all the way out. That was better, but I hate having that open hole on the side of the tank (well it was actually two open holes there, but the other one is angled, so you can't look right down into the base of the tank). So I put the screw back in, again just flush with the side. Can't have it sticking out - I'll scrape my hand on it. It's a bloodletting incident waiting to happen.

Wattage is at 18, and may need to bump up or down a bit. Recommendation on the coil itself is 18-23W. Vapor is very nearly as good as the Vaporesso coils I've been using in the Triton and Illusion Mini and Herakles Honor tanks. Taste is actually better than the Vaporesso. Think I just need to take some time and learn what the technique is going to be. I know one thing - easy is going to do it. If I were to draw as hard on this thing as I normally do on a Nautilus coil, I'm certain I'd have a mouthful of juice.

I don't want to go too high on wattage, because these are 2-3ml tanks. I'm not thrilled about having to fill them up every hour or two. There are three of them in use, but still.

Anyone else ever used these coils? I know it probably sounds like Dark Ages stuff to many of you, but oh, if you only knew what a klutz I am with some wire and pliers. Also have no patience, so stuff would get flung, eventually.

ETA: One other thing - I was surprised to see that the juice flow holes on the coil casing are essentially the same in number and size as the regular 1.6 and 1.8 ohm Nautilus coils.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I have a new kind of little baby monster standing in my row of mods tonight. I ordered some 0.7 ohm Nautilus coils and put one in a Kabuki clone. Had a time getting everything to make contact, had juice everywhere, but it's in there and working now, and I'm just not sure what I think about it.

I backed the airflow screw out until it was flush with the body of the tank. That wasn't quite enough air, so I took the screw all the way out. That was better, but I hate having that open hole on the side of the tank (well it was actually two open holes there, but the other one is angled, so you can't look right down into the base of the tank). So I put the screw back in, again just flush with the side. Can't have it sticking out - I'll scrape my hand on it. It's a bloodletting incident waiting to happen.

Wattage is at 18, and may need to bump up or down a bit. Recommendation on the coil itself is 18-23W. Vapor is very nearly as good as the Vaporesso coils I've been using in the Triton and Illusion Mini and Herakles Honor tanks. Taste is actually better than the Vaporesso. Think I just need to take some time and learn what the technique is going to be. I know one thing - easy is going to do it. If I were to draw as hard on this thing as I normally do on a Nautilus coil, I'm certain I'd have a mouthful of juice.

I don't want to go too high on wattage, because these are 2-3ml tanks. I'm not thrilled about having to fill them up every hour or two. There are three of them in use, but still.

Anyone else ever used these coils? I know it probably sounds like Dark Ages stuff to many of you, but oh, if you only knew what a klutz I am with some wire and pliers. Also have no patience, so stuff would get flung, eventually.

ETA: One other thing - I was surprised to see that the juice flow holes on the coil casing are essentially the same in number and size as the regular 1.6 and 1.8 ohm Nautilus coils.
Just got my billet box together. A whopping 23watts. I haven't seen this in years. I've got another tank accessory coming for it that uses the old Atlantis and vapresso ccells. Definitely a different vaping world.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Opened a ticket with 3Fvapes asking why they've accepted my payment but haven't filled or shipped my order that I made 2 weeks ago. So friggin frustrated right now!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's no good. I'm hoping mine has really shipped

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I've got that I just don't know if I could post the pics. It's murky but it's a little less than a cup of apple cider to a gallon mix and cinnamon stick per quart

I don't think its illegal anymore unless you are selling it. If you ever need a good southern recipe, let me know. We came up on homemade wine and shine. Will PM some pics of my still this weekend when I get home.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think its illegal anymore unless you are selling it. If you ever need a good southern recipe, let me know. We came up on homemade wine and shine. Will PM some pics of my still this weekend when I get home.
Oh I don't have a still. Just buy in bulk. Lol.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My shine supplier just recently had open heart surgery....
Kinda makes me wonder....
And he does not vape so I know that vaping did not cause it :)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up 60ml of Super Smash Fruit (Peach, Cherry, Dragonfruit, Watermelon Candy).
Accidentally overfilled my RDA and rather than going to the sink to flick out the excess and wash it off, I went out to the balcony where my girlfriend was smoking a cigarette and flicked the mod at her (similar to a priest sprinkling holy water) saying “The Power Of Vape Compels You!”
She didn’t find it near as funny as I did...couch is comfy tonight, at least.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Ishkabibble

Gotta eat the lettuce
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Wasted 2 strips of cotton bacon because I was on a big struggle bus trying to get the right amount of cotton. Why does the last inch or so always pull away more cotton than the rest?! Now it's an uneven chunk! And it's frizzy as shit! How do I peel off a tiny amount of frizz while keeping it even! F*ck! Some days CB just fights me.

#wherethekendoat
#ragequit

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Mixed up 60ml of Super Smash Fruit (Peach, Cherry, Dragonfruit, Watermelon Candy).
Accidentally overfilled my RDA and rather than going to the sink to flick out the excess and wash it off, I went out to the balcony where my girlfriend was smoking a cigarette and flicked the mod at her (similar to a priest sprinkling holy water) saying “The Power Of Vape Compels You!”
She didn’t find it near as funny as I did...couch is comfy tonight, at least.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

this goes into the same category of "chase her with clouds". When chasing clouds, send them her way so she sits in a dense fog while working at the computer or watching TV. Its satisfactory to the cloud chaser, not so much to the chased.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I did not wash out those bottles.....

Instead, I chatted here on VU.
Mixed a few recipes of mine and @Ishkabibble ’s.
Wrote down a few new ideas for recipes.
Got depressed I’m not getting any vapemail.
Added a few more flavors to my BCF wish list.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hounded 3fvapes some more. Still waiting on my order to be filled...they said the wait was because one of the batteries I ordered is unavailable & I have to pick another. So I did... Still fucking waiting 48hrs later with no change!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Hounded 3fvapes some more. Still waiting on my order to be filled...they said the wait was because one of the batteries I ordered is unavailable & I have to pick another. So I did... Still fucking waiting 48hrs later with no change!

Fuckin' china man, hope you get that shit sorted soon.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worked on my new billet box to vape and after an hour I gave up. Leaking out the bottom of the boro tank. Blah. I gave up til today

VU Sponsors