Become a Patron!

what do you all think of sweet-vapes juice quality.

dannylightning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sweet-vapes.com here is a link to the ingredients page they have posted. http://sweet-vapes.com/ingredients/ this is where i have been buying juice from, they sound like they put out good quality juice but i rarely see anyone talk about this place on the forums.

just curious what some of you have to say about this place, i am sure some of you know allot more about what makes good quality juice than i do.

dannylightning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, good place to get your gear, and I like their juice but never hear anyone mention them kind of makes you wonder

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

PickNic Basket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I order gear & parts from them.
Stop by when I'm in the area.
Tried their juice once. Once was enough.
And when my girlfriend commented on a particularly thick juice and was told to just add a few drops of tap water...
well, that convinced me.

They do have competitive prices on gear, and shipping is quick.

dannylightning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most places I have looked at do not even list what their pg/vg mixture is, I am hearing with the subtank I should look for blends with more vg than pg. Sweet vapes lets you choose how you want it mixed. Their mtn dew flavor is pretty good.

I kind of wanted to try some other brand but I want to know what kind of pg vg mix I am getting without having to email them and ask. That kind of thing should be listed IMO.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

PickNic Basket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Some have a standard for all of their flavors. Some list for each. Some don't say at all.
I'd prefer if everyone listed it, as it's not really going to help anyone clone the flavor.
In person, it's not a big deal to me, as I can eyeball it fairly accurately.
Can't do that online, unfortunately.

Around 30/70 PG/VG is what I generally go for. Mostly use a subtank, occasionally an RDA.

dannylightning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i sent sweet vapes a email asking if any of their liquids were tested for the chemicals some folks worry about in the flavoring and i got a pretty good reply back. here is a shortened down version of the email, one part i did not quite understand i am not gonna post that part but the way it was worded i think she is planning on getting all the flavors lab tested and when they do will put the results on the website after they get it all tested...

""" Sorry I don't have any testing of the finished e-liquids yet, I purchase only D and AP free flavors from the manufacturers that do give out that information, . if they can't tell me, I don't use it

I hand mix each bottle today, no big batches, we don't wholesale or distribute,. That puts us behind everyone else, but that's not what I was after, All I care about is what's in that bottle. """"

PickNic Basket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
To know with any certainty whether diketones are present in any juice, it has to be tested. Asking the flavoring vendors is pointless in most cases. There are a very few that post reports. There are a few that will send reports with your order if you request and they have it (I'm talking wholesale here).
But most juice makers have no idea themselves, and the flavoring manufacturer will often just tell you what you want to hear. Or the person(s) you deal with at the flavoring company will have no idea. Diketones can be added, and they can come about due to reactions. This has never been a concern for the flavoring industry, as they primarily deal with the food industry, or use in fragrances, or with tobacco (where chemical hazards are of little issue obviously, and diacetyl is intentionally added).

What a flavoring manufacturer says about the presence of diketones (or lack thereof) doesn't prove anything, any more than the same claim from a e-liquid manufacturer does. Hand-mixing, small batches, retail only...none of that matters in regards to your question. The only proof is in testing.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Clearly stated they dont use flavors with diketones or AP so that should answer one question..Juices that are mixed to order on a daily basis rarely come ready to vape and one should allow steep time to get best results...I had this problem with vista vapors..some i ordered were a very detergent type taste but after like a week was really good.

Ive ordered a few hardware parts from Sweet but ,thats about it.

dannylightning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i have not tried many of their flavors but i have bough their juice before., i was told it was a good place by some one i know and the juice was good quality, i did not realize the flavoring could have bad chemicals in it till recently. i thought it was just the low end chineese juice that had that stuff, now that i know the flavoring can cause issues its got me wondering. that is about the only place i know of that will mix your pv/vg exactly how you want it. i really do not want to start making my own juice for a few reasons. i am kind of thinking about trying some juice with no flavoring in it. i ran acorss a thread recently and lots of people said it was good and had a sweet taste to it.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
i have not tried many of their flavors but i have bough their juice before., i was told it was a good place by some one i know and the juice was good quality, i did not realize the flavoring could have bad chemicals in it till recently. i thought it was just the low end chineese juice that had that stuff, now that i know the flavoring can cause issues its got me wondering. that is about the only place i know of that will mix your pv/vg exactly how you want it. i really do not want to start making my own juice for a few reasons. i am kind of thinking about trying some juice with no flavoring in it. i ran acorss a thread recently and lots of people said it was good and had a sweet taste to it.
VG by itself has a sweet to the tongue taste but to me wasnt something i could vape all day long...Alot of FA products are D and AP free which i use myself..A reputable vendor will have a warning of such that a certain flavor will have such chemical present.

MamaJs and bull city both place a back ground warning on each product containing the chemicals some try to avoid.

VU Sponsors