Member For 3 Years
a7122c551df10d0afde7b50474045c8f.jpg

Tasty

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawk was running a deal this weekend, buy 120mls and get a free 30ml. I ordered 240mls so I got to try out two of the new flavors. This is "crazy flakes" cornflakes and butter scotch. Reminds me of experiment one for teleos.

IMG_7147.JPG

I drip funk-e-joose drippers deelite " moonwalker" which is a sugar cookie, caramel, butterscotch, and a hint of graham cracker, or " frootie hoops" which is like lemon fruit loops. Switch between the two atm

You should try Vapeflave they got a good suger cookie flavor called holidaze its one of my personal favorites.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rotolo Di Zucca by P.O.E.T.*

*The Old Green Bottle with classy print not the New Brown Bottle with stupid barely legible print*

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mohawks "The Sweetness"; a snicker doodle cookie. It's good but overly sweet for my taste.

IMG_7175.JPG

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue Balls by Royal Heights.
Fair to middling Blueberries and Cream.
No link due to it being nothing special.

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just picked up 60 ml bottle of cake monster at my local bnm its pretty good juice, also vapng on humble juice co hop scotch .

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Peachy Pear by That1vape. Have yet to be disappointed by anything I ever bought there. Good solid juice line.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Do you have to wait for the juice to steep a few weeks like V3 or is it good to go right out the mail? This last order from V3 was lacking flavor even after 2 weeks. They may have changed their recipes or something since 8/8, this was my first order after 8/8 from them..

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Verde Valley Vapes' Fuzzy Ta-Tas.

Not bad stuff, I got that during their free 2nd 100ML sale, for the f- of it, I like jumping from bakery's, to cremes, to fruits; so I got that. Ionno tho, I can't taste any creme in it, but it's good.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Gator blood by Bulldog vapor tonight and tomorrow

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Drink plenty of water and vape a really strong menthol. This to shall pass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk
Oh I know the drill.
I've been doing that for 2 damn days now.Just finished another large glass off water and that Wintergreen I've been vaping is a menthol vape.The Silver lining in my current funk = At least my sinuses are nice and clear. :confused::confused::confused:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear the very next person who recommends a Tobacco vape to me is gonna get Gibbsed...Ghillie Suit and all!

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I keep 2-3 mods with different flavors going in rotation all day long, today it's Toucan by Venom (Fruit loops and milk, VERY good) in the Crown at .25 ohms and 80watts, and Pink Eye (pink lemonade) by DripHeadz in the Kanger Subvod, all from my zamplebox.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I LOVE cereal flavors. I always keep a bottle/few bottles of Fruit Loops and a Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor with me when traveling/going to work. I recently found a local shop nearby that has both in as a house juice in 120ml bottles for around $15 each.

I couldn't be happier with the two.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I am on a huge custard kick right now so all day it was On Cloud Custard from Vapewild and now Blackberry Custard from Verde Valley for the bedtime snack

VU Sponsors