Become a Patron!

What is a BTDC or BTC coil head?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all
I was just looking at the Arctic Sub Tank online that's states it uses a Bottom Turbine (cotton wick) Coil
Is this a vertical build, like in the Atlantis, or a horizontal build like in the Nautilus?
On a YouTube review the guy states it blows the Atlantis away, and indeed he blew some huge clouds with it..
But never showed what the coil looked like looking down into it...just curious as how this coil is built...thx

sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Last edited:

2BZ4THOT

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BTDC = Bottom Turbine dual Coil so i guess its a horizontal ?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got these .2 ohm BTDC coils now..they came with my Arctic Subtank.. They are vertical coils, just like the Atlantis coil...

badmamjam

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi all
I was just looking at the Arctic Sub Tank online that's states it uses a Bottom Turbine (cotton wick) Coil
Is this a vertical build, like in the Atlantis, or a horizontal build like in the Nautilus?
On a YouTube review the guy states it blows the Atlantis away, and indeed he blew some huge clouds with it..
But never showed what the coil looked like looking down into it...just curious as how this coil is built...thx

Interesting. I've tried the Atlantis with a .5 and .2 and the Arctic with a .5 and a .2. I feel like the Atlantis gives quite a bit more cloud.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting. I've tried the Atlantis with a .5 and .2 and the Arctic with a .5 and a .2. I feel like the Atlantis gives quite a bit more cloud.
If you like clouds try the Crown Subtank..I got two since I posted about the Arctic...it makes all my prior subtanks obsolete including the Arctic..
Its awesome!

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

VU Sponsors