Become a Patron!

What is a good cheaper tank/clearomizer

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Not really been into vaping past few months and just wondered what is hot now days but under say $15.00 under $10 is even better.
I have used in the past
CE4/5 ( think we all started with these sucky things)
Kanger T2's ( pretty good, I still have a few i use)
Evods ( I think this was my fav. I still have one i use regular)
ARO ( hated it darn thing never stopped leaking)
Mini pro tanks
Cheap Single coil dripper
Bridgeless Simple dripper

was looking at:
the Eleaf stuff like the Eleaf BCC Mini | Clearomizer
or the Eleaf BCC Mega | Clearomizer

Are the Iclear 30's good?

Aspire K1

I like the looks of the new Kanger mini pro tank 3 but i never liked the idea of having a glass tank. I drop things to easy. i am going to get the I stick 10 and really just want a small tank. to use. I can use my small bridgeless dripper but i like to have a tank so not have to drip all time.

Thanks

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would have to say the Kanger genitank. I have a few, they work great, you have coil choices from .8 to 2.0 ohms and they can be purchased for 12-15 bucks. The tank also has great airflow.

N

Newheart301

My wife likes the Kanger MOW, on her mini. fits perfect, (16.5mm.) on the adapter. I'm a cheap bastard, so I've tried a lot of small tanks. One of my fav'.s is the Silo Lite, at $15 ,with the BVC coils, I feel I get more than my money's worth. JMO.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not really been into vaping past few months and just wondered what is hot now days but under say $15.00 under $10 is even better.
I have used in the past
Mini pro tanks

was looking at:

Aspire K1

I like the looks of the new Kanger mini pro tank 3 but i never liked the idea of having a glass tank. I drop things to easy. i am going to get the I stick 10 and really just want a small tank. to use. I can use my small bridgeless dripper but i like to have a tank so not have to drip all time.

Thanks

Hi Vapeman,

I have tried nearly every tank on the market with varied results, here's my personal take on it. The Protank 3 mini I wasn't to impressed with, the draw was a little tight for my liking and it would leak. The Eleaf BDC tanks are excellent and work consistently, no leaks and a good draw. I clear 30s is the only tank I use by Innokin and it is very good, the coils are designed well and I get excellent flavor from them. I would also suggest you look into the Aspire Vivi Nova-S and the et-s tanks, both are high quality and perform really good. They both have aluminum casings so even if you drop them the glass is secured. You may also want to look at the new Eleaf GS AIR I haven't tried it yet but everyone I have spoken to seems to like it a lot. Out of all of the above I prefer the Vivi Nova's and the i Clear 30's if I had to choose but you can't go wrong with any of these tanks. Just pull the trigger and try out a few and see which you like the best. All of them are priced low so you don't break the bank and have nothing to lose. You can find them here at a good price www.evape.us. Good luck and vape on.

P.S. You mentioned you're getting an i Stick so these tanks will be a solid match. I use them on my i Sticks, I have 5 of them.:)

Last edited:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I liked other than my favorite nautilus and nautilus mini which is now 24-25$ ..protanks now U can grab a protank 3 for -11$
I don't care for Iclear 30s or any top wick clearos.
I want to try the Ileaf one

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Personally I'm using aspire ets and ce5 with bvc coils, got a nova version on the way. Big difference to me from my old evods, and about the same price, heads a little higher but not much.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I have used in the past
Mini pro tanks

was looking at:

Aspire K1

Thanks
Aspire BDC anything is good... I get the VN-S for $6-7... and if you want really cheap but great vape... GS-H2 or H3... they take Evod heads. I love them and only $2 a piece.

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Okay so this morning i am looking all these up..

The aspire ets look neat, it looks a lot like the Evods I have used but a little taller.

Countrypami the GS-H2 or H3 both look like CE3/4/5 Do they really work good? That is cool they take the Evod heads
I actually ordered a 5S Adjustable Airflow Clearomizer 2.2ml - Blue just cause it was cheap and i was ordering some other things from discount vapors.
not sure how it will work but those you told me about do look neat and are cheap

I think the nautilus is the one Countrybarbie wants.

aspire atlantis i think is a pretty good one. you can get some really good hits off it but a little more then 10 dollars. adjustable airflow makes decent clouds

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't what to quote @Dissonance whole post, but look into the eleaf GS air every where I have looked, 9.95-11.95 for the atomizer and 9.95 or so for 5pk coils 1.5ohm. And also be on the look out for the Melo by eleaf @ $20 and .5 ohm coils to 1.5 ohm coils also at 9.95 5/pk . They are perfect for istick and looks like they would work well on otehr mods.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Im still an avid EVOD single coil fan..Ive had the same original tanks for about 1 year now and it still is my favorite go to tank for flavor..You can make the evod a pretty serious vapor maker if you can do some simple drilling and can make a coil yourself...I just tried a 1.5 ohm micro coil on 30 g wire and drilled out the breather holes to 5/64 and im extremely impressed at the vapor production and it still carries good flavor...I just ordered an EMOW clone to try out and ill see if it knocks the evod down on my list or not..im hoping it will as its one good looking tank imo with that v3 air flow controller on it...got it in black and should look sweet on my MVP 20w...Also tried protank 2 and protank 2 mini...those havent beaten my hopped up EVODs..not even close.

If you dont mind clones you can get the evod tanks for less than 2 dollars each in the 5 pack deal from fasttech...Other great clones also you can get to try out pretty cheap.

Last edited:

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Yeah I drilled out my Evod and Kanger T2 tanks. they work so much better. I not had luck building my own coils for them however. there is such tiny place for them to go in the heads

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Was difficult my first few tries building a coil..keep working at it...youll be glad you did.

If you like the evod tanks, the clones are just as good with the exception of the coils used in them.

Youtube has some great tutorials on rebuilding the evod coils..give it another shot.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I liked other than my favorite nautilus and nautilus mini which is now 24-25$ ..protanks now U can grab a protank 3 for -11$
I don't care for Iclear 30s or any top wick clearos.
I want to try the Ileaf one

It's a good one. Eleaf tanks are very high quality. Give it a go I'm sure you'll like it:)
I didn't think at first I would like the 30s, not a fan of Innokin tanks, but in all fairness it is very good. It wicks beautifully.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't what to quote @Dissonance whole post, but look into the eleaf GS air every where I have looked, 9.95-11.95 for the atomizer and 9.95 or so for 5pk coils 1.5ohm. And also be on the look out for the Melo by eleaf @ $20 and .5 ohm coils to 1.5 ohm coils also at 9.95 5/pk . They are perfect for istick and looks like they would work well on otehr mods.

GS AIR is a BIG BANG for your buck. Melo will require the new i Sticks for a sub ohm vape, it's an awesome tank. I suspect coils will be around $14 and that's still quite good compared to $20 Atlantis ceramics, vs organic cotton in the Melo. You can use Melo coils in the Atlantis as well. If the tank sells for only $20 it will sell out everywhere.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aspire BDC anything is good... I get the VN-S for $6-7... and if you want really cheap but great vape... GS-H2 or H3... they take Evod heads. I love them and only $2 a piece.

Vivi Nova -S are Aspire's shiny diamond.:)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay so this morning i am looking all these up..

The aspire ets look neat, it looks a lot like the Evods I have used but a little taller.

Countrypami the GS-H2 or H3 both look like CE3/4/5 Do they really work good? That is cool they take the Evod heads
I actually ordered a 5S Adjustable Airflow Clearomizer 2.2ml - Blue just cause it was cheap and i was ordering some other things from discount vapors.
not sure how it will work but those you told me about do look neat and are cheap

I think the nautilus is the one Countrybarbie wants.
Yes... they do work very very well... they are similar in size to a CE4 or 5... but are bottom coil and perform much much better. I've never had a dry hit or burnt hit off of a GS-H2/3. The only think you really gotta watch is the juice tank crackers.

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Yeah, I don't use juice that crack tanks. So I got my Istick10 today its so tiny, but with the evod or mini protank or the t2 there so tall. what are some good Short tanks?

N

Newheart301

Never seen tanks, and short , used in a description . lol. Maybe in a rba, or dripper, don't know of any 'short' ones , would seem pointless.

N

Newheart301

Not being a smart ass , but if you put a tank that's in proportion in size on the mini iStick... you'd be filling it every 10 min.

VapeMan12

Member For 4 Years
Not being a smart ass , but if you put a tank that's in proportion in size on the mini iStick... you'd be filling it every 10 min.
Not me, I can vape 2.4ml of juice for about 2 weeks. I don't vape all that much.Plus i get tired of the same juice pretty fast so most time if i do fill up a 2.4ml i end up pouring out most of it to fill with something else. unless i just want to use my dripper. just hate having to add drops of juice every 20 minutes or so

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Small tank to take a look at is the kanger t3s mini. May be just what you are looking for. Just google search the mini t3s they cost about 5-6 bucks

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It doesn't appear that you have a real "need" for vaping if you're going through a little over 2ml of juice in TWO WEEKS. That's about a day for many of us and plenty of people exceed that level. Most of us picked up the electronic cigarette because our lives depend on it as a far safer alternative to smoking. In other words we didn't have a choice because the nexus from carcinogens and death brought the messenger to our doorstep, the sand was pouring out of the hourglass. If I were you, based on your description, I wouldn't invest in gear or dump out more juice. Save your money and enjoy your life.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors