Become a Patron!

What is best online store for all diy liquids and concentrates

I would like to start mixing up my own liquids as I have to travel a long way to get liquid. Is there a really good only store which sells good quality pg/vg (or all much the same) and with a really good selection of concentrates, many thanks in advance for any help.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the only problem with bcv is they don't carry nic

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use rtsvapes.com they have most everything there are a few fa flavors they don't carry that I do order from bullcity

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had pretty good luck from ecigexpress. They've packed my orders 1-2 days from date of order. Items arrive pretty well package. And would rate customer service 4.5. Would rate a 5, but I still have one outstanding issue

Haggie

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wolfejuice.com have good price 10ml flavoring and all other diy supplies for small personal use.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer BCV and ECX - I've heard of others liking RTS but wolf is one I've never seen before - not to say it's bad, just not a familiar source for those of us with experience.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

MHatt1

Member For 4 Years
+1 for BVC. The only thing you may want to consider is if you use droppers like me to measure. BVC uses these hard plastic droppers that are hard to keep accurate (for me, anyway). Don;'t squeeze hard enough, and drops take forever. Squeeze too hard, and you end up squirting way too much in.

But the delivery is some of the fastest I've experienced when ordering online, and the price/selection is awesome.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I find it's best to have a few places to buy your stuff from as any one place may not have your much needed flavor in stock or stock it at all. Then there are sales which get me reaching for my wallet.
I like
BVC ( I'm still miffed they stopped selling VT nic, went to Nude Nicotine instead b/c of a sale).
Ecigexpress
Mama J's
Wizard Labs
E-Liquid Mart
Those are my main stores I check. I never had any problems with any of them.

Het

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
RTS has everything I've needed

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I find it's best to have a few places to buy your stuff from as any one place may not have your much needed flavor in stock or stock it at all. Then there are sales which get me reaching for my wallet.
I like
BVC ( I'm still miffed they stopped selling VT nic, went to Nude Nicotine instead b/c of a sale).

Yep, too bad BVC had to give up selling VapersTek but it wasn't their choice. They got legislated out of it.

FL_David

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They got legislated out of it.
Yeah, I know. Though at one time they said they would sell Nic at a different site. That's why I'm miffed. Ok, I'm over it.
I went to Nude Nicotine this time since they had a sale.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ecigexpress gets my orders filled lightning fast, so does bcv though, just as fast. I been usong the ecigexpress nic and so far so good.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I choose BCV simply because they caution every flavor with bad stuff even if its in very low or naturally occurring amounts. I said this in another thread that I would rather give my money to them for at least giving me my rightful choice of what I inhale. Not saying I would not vape them but leave the choice to me and not a guessing game.

Donovan (ECX Flavor Lab)

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I choose BCV simply because they caution every flavor with bad stuff even if its in very low or naturally occurring amounts. I said this in another thread that I would rather give my money to them for at least giving me my rightful choice of what I inhale. Not saying I would not vape them but leave the choice to me and not a guessing game.

We're getting closer and closer to 100% Transparency. It's a slow process, but we're getting all test results and diketone warnings up as fast as possible over here @ ECX. :)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We're getting closer and closer to 100% Transparency. It's a slow process, but we're getting all test results and diketone warnings up as fast as possible over here @ ECX. :)
That's pretty cool. I'm past worrying about what's in the flavorings anymore. IMO, the stuff got blown WAY out of proportion.

However, my biggest gripe is NO vendor seems to keep enough stock on hand. It isn't just you guys. Pisses me off when I get and order around, go to get my flavors and one or two are out of stock. SO I just delete my whole order. I wish we could order it all at once, and wait a week or two for the missing flavor(s) to arrive and get the whole order shipped. I never run myself out anyway before reordering.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Easiest and cheapest to shop around.

I get most of my flavoring from ecigexpress.
My last order of nic was from Vapors Tek
I buy vg from essential depot. But I go through eliquid fast

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's pretty cool. I'm past worrying about what's in the flavorings anymore. IMO, the stuff got blown WAY out of proportion.

However, my biggest gripe is NO vendor seems to keep enough stock on hand. It isn't just you guys. Pisses me off when I get and order around, go to get my flavors and one or two are out of stock. SO I just delete my whole order. I wish we could order it all at once, and wait a week or two for the missing flavor(s) to arrive and get the whole order shipped. I never run myself out anyway before reordering.

I agree with this. Its a pain when I can't order something I need. I'm a truck driver and only home a few days at the end of every month. During this time I mix enough liquid to last until I'm home again the next month. If I can't make a certain flavor of liquid, it means waiting another month before enjoying it.

Now, I know keeping everything in stock is kinda unreasonable due to the number of products, but at least the top sellers. I mean, if they are selling out between orders, why not increase the size of the orders? Then more sales can be made.

Seems to be a common practice among online retailers and even any vape shops I've visited. Just doesn't seem to make sense to me. Can't get business if your out of what people want. When I worked at a grocery store as a teen, if something was selling good, we'd order more of it to make more sales instead of making people go elsewhere to shop. Seems to make sense to me.

VU Sponsors