Become a Patron!

What is everyone doing for Halloween ????

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats eveyones plans for tomorrow night ?

I will be living vicariously through all of your stories. Mine is a boring one to many of you.

I have a couple grandkids 8 and 9 that will be going out in the neighborhood and I will stay back and watch old monster movies like I do every year and pass out candy.

My 20 and 32 Year old daughters still get really made up and go with the Grand kids then when they go to bed, they go out and party downtown Atlanta.

I have some DVDs of all the original Frankensteins, Wolfman, Invisible man, Dracula, Creature from the black lagoon. Ill probably watch The Bride of Frankenstein ( Boris Carloff) and the Invisible man (Claude Raines) (funny)....and eat my Grand Kids candy until I get sleepy and go to bed.

I know you can do better than that !! Whats your plans ??

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
well now..

i know as of 12 noon Fri, i will disappear from the web and do not plan on being back till at least Sat night, if not Sunday..
taking my son trick or treating to over 6 miles of houses.. walking all the way :D
then a small house party with my adopted brother, his wife, their 6 kids, and the entire neighborhood..
I don't expect anyone to sleep till early Saturday morning.. I hope i can keep up with my brains.. :p

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Going out with the girlfriend to a couple bars.. Don't have the kids this weekend so we can actually party for a change.. We are going as Doctor/Nurse that have Ebola - bleeding from every orifice you can think of lol

I'm making CDC badges right now at work - free color printing :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Halloween party this weekend.

Adults only in costume. Plenty of treats and libations with bonfire if the weather cooperates.

More drinks inside if the weather does not cooperate.

And I have my own designated driver!

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Halloween party this weekend.

Adults only in costume. Plenty of treats and libations with bonfire if the weather cooperates.

More drinks inside if the weather does not cooperate.

And I have my own designated driver!
Is this one of those adult parties where you toss keys in a basket ? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glassgrl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This year I'm going to visit a friend in NC armed with my Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD and a large bottle of Cuervo Gold. RHPS and margaritas has been a tradition for years...I thrice drove 650 miles to watch it with a fiend (not misspelled) up north. We're complete idiots and know all the words and songs. This particular friend in NC is, AFAIK, a RHPS virgin. Mwahahahaha.

T-ball, I looooove Creature from the Black Lagoon!!! Those old classic horror flicks are awesomely funny.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Is this one of those adult parties where you toss keys in a basket ? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those days are long gone for me.

Thank GOD!

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
This year I'm going to visit a friend in NC armed with my Rocky Horror Picture Show DVD and a large bottle of Cuervo Gold. RHPS and margaritas has been a tradition for years...I thrice drove 650 miles to watch it with a fiend (not misspelled) up north. We're complete idiots and know all the words and songs. This particular friend in NC is, AFAIK, a RHPS virgin. Mwahahahaha.

T-ball, I looooove Creature from the Black Lagoon!!! Those old classic horror flicks are awesomely funny.

if you make it there, and can scoot over to my house, gg, lmao... ;)

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:rolleyes:

Wow.... RHPS...:eek: The first time I went was at a theater in Atlanta in 1975 ish..... Nobody told me anything about it before I went in. LOL..I remember the entire audience throwing toast....then water....talking along with the lines in the movie. How crazy is that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm so glad it's on a Friday this year! I'm not a party girl...... days long gone. I like to see all the costumes and pass out the candy. I get the good stuff because I remember getting crap candy as a kid. It's been a few years since I've not been at work on Halloween, so I'm happy. We'll probably watch goofy scary movies or the ghost hunter type shows and eat candy that we "ran out of, sorry kid". There's an old hospital here that's been closed down a long time. They did a live show from there one year with the ghost hunter guys. Kinda cool.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:rolleyes:
Wow.... RHPS...:eek: The first time I went was at a theater in Atlanta in 1975 ish..... Nobody told me anything about it before I went in. LOL..I remember the entire audience throwing toast....then water....talking along with the lines in the movie. How crazy is that.
Wow that brings back memeories I remember a few girls pulling me to go see it and they had the outfits on I had no idea what I was in for I was much later than you it was a midnight run in Chicago around 81'ish haha watching them say every word back and the dancing the toilet paper freaked me out back then I was a stoned crazy teen hahah :)

VU Sponsors