Become a Patron!

What is missing in the Vape world?

Hello everyone!

I have a question, what do you think is missing from the Vape World? As far as liquids, suppliers, etc.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know about liquids and such, but one of the things we are missing is...we used to care about helping people quit smoking now we just seem interested in pissing contests over gear and clouds.

And batteries! That always gets someone's inner nerd and/or asshole to emerge.

mikeyboy74

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Missing- e liquid with lasting power. Vaping is great for someone with a lifestyle where they could smoke a lot. Not so great for this former half pack a day guy who doesn't always want to be vaping.....or isn't often able to do so.

Also missing, decent mtl tank with factory coils. For the quitters not the hobbyists. The Nautillus and Innokin T tanks resemble a milk shake more than what they are meant to replace.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A place to one stop shop for everything: mods, attys, batteries, and juice. Batteries are the hardest because few have the expertise to spot fakes in their supply chain. An ejuice especially a WTA that comes close to exactly replicating a full flavored cigarette doesn't seem to exist anywhere let alone a one stop shop.

I don't know about liquids and such, but one of the things we are missing is...we used to care about helping people quit smoking now we just seem interested in pissing contests over gear and clouds.
I agree! It seems like the space is saturated with noise and not enough substance. If an outsider is looking into the Vape industry, where would they start? Where can that person find a purpose?

Missing- e liquid with lasting power. Vaping is great for someone with a lifestyle where they could smoke a lot. Not so great for this former half pack a day guy who doesn't always want to be vaping.....or isn't often able to do so.

Also missing, decent mtl tank with factory coils. For the quitters not the hobbyists. The Nautillus and Innokin T tanks resemble a milk shake more than what they are meant to replace.
I agree! I believe Vaping is more of a hobby instead of a substitute for nicotine.

A place to one stop shop for everything: mods, attys, batteries, and juice. Batteries are the hardest because few have the expertise to spot fakes in their supply chain. An ejuice especially a WTA that comes close to exactly replicating a full flavored cigarette doesn't seem to exist anywhere let alone a one stop shop.
Hmmm, batteries are a major concern.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I agree! It seems like the space is saturated with noise and not enough substance. If an outsider is looking into the Vape industry, where would they start? Where can that person find a purpose?

I couldn't agree more. The only atty Anthony Vapes recommends for MTL smoking is the Vapefly Nicolas.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4MZ2xYBE-1-0A6rLYY46OHtzHCM-roJINpxghmhzXM/htmlview#

Vapefly is a new company with only one US site that sells it so it is a pain to get coil replacements but looking at the Vapefly site, I do have to say the simplicity is a step in the right direction and as a smoker looking to switch to vape, I will buy it.

Finding the closest thing to a full flavored cigarette in an ejuice ejuice is even harder. Whole Tobacco Alkaloids are the closest thing to that while Naturally Extracted Tobacco is the closest taste wise. One professional reviewer compared a WTA (Tastemaker True) to the most popular NET (Black Note) favorably on taste.

http://vaping360.com/umbavape-tastemaker-wta-e-liquid/

As an archetypal stubborn smoker who loves to learn about new tech things and has time to yet never vaped, I am the closest thing to a perfect lab monkey to try out the closest thing to a smoking emulation setup I intend to buy around Black Friday: Smoant Battlestar, Vapefly Nicolas MTL atty, Samsung 30Q batteries, and Tastemaker True eliquid.

If this works, I might even think about selling them as a kit since shopping in four different places is necessary outside of China.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hmmm, batteries are a major concern.
Since LG, Samsung, and Sony won't make and market their 18650 batteries for the consumer market, relying on expert retailers is the next safest thing vapers can do.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Please elaborate....
https://www.wired.com/2016/05/bruges-built-underground-beer-pipeline-improve-traffic/
If they can do it with beer, then they should be capable to do it with e-liquid also. Another thing I think is missing from the Vape world is a Purge Mods dispenser... similar to the bread dispensers shown in the pic below, but with mech mods by Purge Mods instead of with bread.

IMG_1618-79-700x700.JPG

VU Sponsors