Become a Patron!

What is your favorite DIY or store bought e juice?

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Mine is a homebrew called Mount Fuji. It is a mix of FA Fuji, FA tutti frutti, and homebrewed menthol.

Ol'DocPorter

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You know I only have 2 ADVs, Dirty Dragon and El Conquistador, both made by me.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Verdevalleyvapes.com has very quickly become my go to e juice. I've been vaping the shit out of their Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard, Vanilla Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Honey & Milk. Stuff is great, prices are insane, and shipping is fast.

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Verdevalleyvapes.com has very quickly become my go to e juice. I've been vaping the shit out of their Strawberry Milkshake, Blueberry Custard, Vanilla Custard, Krunchy Berries, and Honey & Milk. Stuff is great, prices are insane, and shipping is fast.
I haven't had an interest in vaping custards or milk things. Thanks for sharing. :)

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sinister liquid's "Megarita"...which is a strawberry margarita but doesnt taste totally like that. It is the most wonderful liquid substance on earth. I have tried time and time again to try to copy it but I never can. I even offered HIC money to try to copy it and he said he doesnt do that.

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So far from what I have tried, Kilo tru blue, and Shakedown Luciano. Both have my tastebuds in a love triangle with them.

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sinister liquid's "Megarita"...which is a strawberry margarita but doesnt taste totally like that. It is the most wonderful liquid substance on earth. I have tried time and time again to try to copy it but I never can. I even offered HIC money to try to copy it and he said he doesnt do that.
I haven't tried it, but sounds interesting

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't do DIY but I've been hooked on Icy Menthol from Vista Vapors for over a year. I've ordered eleven 102ml bottles. It's very strong so I always cut the bottles by at least half (each 102ml bottle turned into 2-3 102ml bottles). Needless to say I've vaped a lot of that stuff. Sometimes I add a bit of fruit flavored juice to it for variety. My other favorite is Strawberry Doughnut from Vaping Watch.

Karebear

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't do DIY but I've been hooked on Icy Menthol from Vista Vapors for over a year. I've ordered eleven 102ml bottles. It's very strong so I always cut the bottles by at least half (each 102ml bottle turned into 2-3 102ml bottles). Needless to say I've vaped a lot of that stuff. Sometimes I add a bit of fruit flavored juice to it for variety. My other favorite is Strawberry Doughnut from Vaping Watch.

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have tried quite a lot recently. Favourite so far is Budget Ballers "Fruitgasm". If anyone has tried Um Bongo fruit juice it tastes like that, which is tropical style. Also really enjoyed Element "Pink Lemonade", definitely nicer than their orange one. I get tired of the cakey and creamy juices more quickly.

bca487ac5729cdfd9d9338b46fd9c77f.jpg

Mech Sauce's Malifik is just fucking delicious - cinnamon custard. Perfectly balanced, nice bold flavor, it's great for a breakfast vape and a night-cap. Other favorites would be Uppercut, a Dragonfruit and Bavarian Cream mix. Cheap enough to vape all day - I order 300-330 ml from them every time, and pay about $50 shipped

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For DIY - my current fav is Strawberry Shortcake Bar
Store Bought - tie between Beard 71 and Breazy.com's Caramel Cinnamon Bun

VistaVapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor

A lot of people are fans of the icy menthol. IT IS SOOO GOOD! Best of our menthol flavors I think.... VAPE ON and thanks for the support!

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A lot of people are fans of the icy menthol. IT IS SOOO GOOD! Best of our menthol flavors I think.... VAPE ON and thanks for the support!
Couldn't agree more. I've tried 6 of your menthol flavors, and while I also keep Menthol Crush and Arctic Chocolate on hand, I haven't gone a day without vaping Icy Menthol in 2015. I usually vape it as is but it also matches well with Honeydew, Papaya, Dragon Fruit Pomegranate, Pineapple, Green Apple or even Root Beer.

Debbiej

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anything teleos makes. Expensive. Need to start making my own juice. I go through 30 ml in 2 days. Getting more expensive then cigs

decisively_unsure

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Really liking Element "Zen" at the moment. Nice light and natural juice. Too bad the natural stuff like this clogs up wick and coil quickly.

I've been really into Pure Premium E-Liquids lately (purepremiumeliquids.com). They've got tons of flavors for one of the cheapest prices I've seen for how good they are. I've loved every one I've tried so far. They're relatively new too so they've got a bunch of coupon codes for 15% off. I've been using 1VF15OFF for my past several orders

barry35

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite juice is Kryptonite, Milk & Honey, Cola Gummy, Church, The Shocker and i have purchased this from Ejuicemafia.

cking2

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hands down my FAV is VCT by Ripe Vapes, but my wallet hates it lol...

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
In order to add another DIY juice. I bought several of HIC's recipes, and one of them stands out IMO, it became one of my ADVs. HIC's Kokopelli Cherry. IMO, it's out of this world, especially when utilizing different temperature settings. Layers of flavors.

StanleySpadowski

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Store bought is a toss up right now between Pebbles by Glas and Pound It by Food Fighter. Just started with the DIY so that answer is yet to be determined!

RipeVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hands down my FAV is VCT by Ripe Vapes, but my wallet hates it lol...
What a great compliment! VCT is my favorite EDV too. The VCT Private Reserve, steeped in oak casks for 90 days, is even better for special occasions. If it helps your wallet, you can use Coupon Code FSD2016 in the Cart before Checkout at www.ripevapes.com to get Free Shipping anywhere in the USA at the MSRP of $22 per 30 ml bottle ($28 for Private Reserve). Vape on!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors