Become a Patron!

what is your favorite setup?

I have set all my mechs aside and have been favoring my IPV2x. I'm running a Billows RTA using 28g kanthal at .9 ohms. The flavor and cloud production exceeds any expectations I had. We'll worth a try if you've been on the fence about either device. I have settled in on the .9 build after many experiments from .2 on up. For me, this is perfect. Battery life is great. Juice consumption is still high but I am a heavy vaper.
What have you guys settled in on as your favorite setup?

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
Right now I'm settled on my Sigelei 150 watt with an Aspire Atlantis, I'm thinking about picking up a lemo soon and giving that a try to see if I like it more than the Atlantis.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Drippers: Dual micros built to .17ohms
Tanks: Dual Micros built to .17ohms except for my growing population of SubTank Minis which use the RBA heads and stock .5ohm coils
Gennies: Single micro built to .7ohms on the Sat22's.......Dual micros built to .2ohms
Everything is wicked with Koga Japanese cotton.

TheGreatWhiteBuffalo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2015-01-31 22.13.53.jpg I really prefer 24 ga, I find it more forgiving with my clumsy fingers. I'm very happy with dual 8 wraps, 2 mm coils, .28 ohm. just like the build, it's sturdy, gives good flavor, and great vapor production. I like it at 50 watts, which is 3.7 V. I like it on my mechs too, even though it runs a little hotter.
probably my favorite setup right now is my modified big buddha on my 26650 panzer blackhawk. So sturdy, doesn't leak. Good air flow. Not as good as the goblin, silverplay, or most drippers. Although it does beat a few of mine. It makes up for it with 10 ml capacity.
Bummer though that it's so heavy.

Last edited:

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
- Mod: anything with a DNA40 board in it.

- Atomizer: The Manta v2 RDA. Best. Fucking. Dripper. Ever. Full stop. I kid you not. I use mine with a 12-wrap, 2.5 mm I.D. nickel coil at 0.20 ohms. It looks like the posts were made specifically for that particular coil format. Amazing thing, that little dripper :)

Actually, I'm so happy with my current setup that it's killed any desire to purchase any other vaping stuff in me. I look at stuff all the time, thinking "Would I like this or that better" and... I don't.

Right now I can't set down my vapor flask V2 and my 528 custom kayfun. But when I'm feeling fancy I'll throw my white tugboat on it for fun

b7c7f7918489ee3bff5c8d8cb7c4d4d4.jpg
170877115d9cfbc5d951af9c3e827c69.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vapor flask with the Marquis RDA but the hobo I just got is creeping up to the top

22g Nichrome 80 dual coil, 10 wraps on a 3mm post reads at .17 in my Mutation XL. Running it on an authentic MCV Kingpin I bought for my first year smoke-free. Great airflow keeps the vape surprisingly cool.

Attachments

• kingpin.jpg
    kingpin.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 26

rickmtnview

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the past month I've been using my Variant clone and Tobeco Origen Genesis. I'm generally at 1.3ohms at about 19 watts. I say about because the Variant is so inaccurate but it sure is a looker. Vape to taste and inaccuracy with the readout be damn.....it just doesnt matter.
Just lovin my lipo batteries which generally give me 12-15 hrs per change. Vaping straight vg juices from LABRAT LIQUIDS and just got a 6 bottle sample pack from STASHELIQUIDS which are also all vg. I've been so satisfied with this setup that I'm pretty much out of the buying mode. Now, its all about the juices I vape.
It is a bummer that I have to remove the batteries on my smoke detectors. Anybody got any suggestions on how to resolve that issue?

clover256

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Smok Xpro M36 with an Atlantis. Looking to maybe get a Sigelei 150 or ipv3 this payday if the wife lets me.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Favorite at this point?
Billow RTA on top of either a Sig 100 V2 or a Smaug 150.

I have unregulated boxes and Mechs too, that I drip with. But the Billow in my work horse.

4biddenArtist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered the smaug 150!!! Im soo excited. I also ordered the delta II with the rebuildable kit and a billow as well. Hey freemind hows that smaug? does it charge well using the USB? reviews are hard to come by for this particular mod, so any info will definitely be of help. Thanks...

nameonawall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lately its been the plume veil or mutation on the ipv3 with a ~.2 ohm build at 42-55 watts. When I drive I use a dna30 and kraken with a ~.9 ohm build at 14-17 watts.

JerryOden

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My main daily use is my Guns Blazin mod with an Atlantis. I also have a dark horse/apollo combo for chuckin clouds, and an istick 20w with vivi nova for sittin at the house. Although my brand new dark horse has me worried. When I push the button, the positive post moves up and down.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered the smaug 150!!! Im soo excited. I also ordered the delta II with the rebuildable kit and a billow as well. Hey freemind hows that smaug? does it charge well using the USB? reviews are hard to come by for this particular mod, so any info will definitely be of help. Thanks...
Yes it charges using the USB. I have used it since I got it, with no problems.

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
b44a2b3f2820d40bc05ae3d11b8f96a2.jpg
Panzer 26650 black hawk, stillare v3 with a chuff enuff drip tip. By far my favorite set up. The chuff enuff is a tad bit loose sitting in the addy but by switching gasket rings out its actually pretty secure.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im really lovin the CLTv2 on my sigelei 150. Ill never use all those watts, but thats ok. The CLT is a flavor train

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That is fucking awesome!!!

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
1st *1/2 Day* iStick 50w + Kanger Sub-Tank Nano 0.6ohm @27.5watts...

2nd *1/2 Day/Reviews* Sigelei 100w + 2-MXJO 35A + Freakshow RDA Dual 26ga Kanthal @9/10wrap @0.8ohms @40watts...

3rd *Mess Around/Fun* Copper FUHattan + Samsung25R + Little Boy RDA Dual 22ga Kanthal @5wrap @0.1ohms (176watts/42A)

*These are my currents, for now* :p

pjerzy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm loving my sigelei 100+ with either my Atlantis or my mutation x v2. Have a nice dual 28g coil at .6 ohms.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
For home use, Sigelei 100+ or 150W with my 26650 Castor RDA. On the road, the Sigelei(s) with either Goblin or Silverplay.

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Diggin this right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agent 2puffs edition from Conspiracy Mods with the Quicksilver built at .5 ohms dual coil with 24 gauge Kanthal and vaping it at 4.7 volts.

8a3758b995b8ef1425c1551c3e204e3b.jpg
Awesome. That quicksilver is a nice match. How's the flavor on it?

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's got great flavor. It actually surprised me when I got it. It's 22mm but for me I think the flavor is better than my Cyclone.

Wow really? Got a cyclone afc myself and I think the flavors great. Draw is different from 22mm atty tho. Imo at least. I've looked at the quicksilver a few times. I like the diff color sleeves. Chamber seems pretty reduced too. Most of it is juice well.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The quicksilver has a bottom feed option or is that customized to do it? Real cool look. Like the blue
I had it customized. There's a guy from ECF that does them and I ordered one and had it shipped to him for BF conversion. He said he won't do any more of them though because it was hard to mod. Lol.

Thanks, the blue cap is after market. 2puffs did a bunch of colors. Thing to note is they changed the airflow on the colored caps so they open up a lot more than the stock cap and sleeves. I run the stock 2/3 to wide open depending on my mood. The colored caps I only open 1/3 to halfway max.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow really? Got a cyclone afc myself and I think the flavors great. Draw is different from 22mm atty tho. Imo at least. I've looked at the quicksilver a few times. I like the diff color sleeves. Chamber seems pretty reduced too. Most of it is juice well.
Yeah, your cyclone setup looks sweet. I have a brass and copper AFC. Wish I had went with the SS though. I don't mind the airflow on the Cyclone. Takes about an hour to get used to then I'm good. It was pretty much my go to before I got the Quicksilver. I still use it for single coil builds. The Quicksilver does have single coil airflow setup but I get nostalgic for the Cyclone. Lol.

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I'm used to the cyclone by now. I ran it single coil on a mech for a while. Lately I've been running a 28 ga dual coil at 1.1 ohms on istick 20 watt at 17watts and it's perfect with airflow just about all the way open. Small chamber doesn't require gobs of power to get a warm satisfying vape.

VapingKicksAsh

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Panzer 26650 w/ stillair v3

Triple vertical coil build. 5 wraps of 26g KA1

Crankin out the steam with a wonderful flavor.

Crackjar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vapor Flask DNA40 w/ Mutation X V3, Single Coil 26G Fused Clapton 6 wraps at .50, 35 Watts.

Xhalin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
10c9b25b8a7a1f6f383fe3790616f73a.jpg

Ipv3 with the arctic is my current fave.... But I also like my HAZE on it with some twisted 24.... Great flavor ! On both!!

b0dbe3c0fcef47a7b355d9ea19115569.jpg

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpg Diggin this Lemo drop big time. Took a few builds to get it to wick rite but very close to dripper type vape.

Rommel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Right now, it has to be SMPL x Derringer combo. Compact, hard hitting combo with plenty of vapor and flavor. It's with me pretty much everywhere i go, but on the road or work i use iStick 30w and Lemo Drop.

Heldar

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Right now, a sig 100+ with either a dark horse or a goblin both built to around .4-.5 with 26 gauge nichrome

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right now it's my nemesis in 18350 mode and magma dripper with .49ohm build and flat tip drip tip.
85681AB9-E0B0-4F56-9A93-4464E248651A_zpske4zkn7t.jpg

Kyle M.

Member For 4 Years
My new Favorite setup is a Lemo with a 26 gauge coil at 1.3 ohms, about 8-9 wraps around a 1/8" drill bit, on a sigelei 150 watt at 22.5 watts. I just ordered an authentic Hana Modz DNA 40 V4d last thursday so I'll be running the Lemo on that soon.

Last edited:

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My favorite for today is my black Stingray X clone in hybrid mode topped with a black Orchid V4 clone. Running dual 26 gauge micros, 6 or 7 wraps clocking in at .33, blue screwdriver diameter coils. Organic Japanese cotton juiced up with Absolute Creme Brule from Nicoticket. So much yumm!

thefishman13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My new Favorite setup is a Lemo with a 26 gauge coil at 1.3 ohms, about 8-9 wraps around a 1/8" drill bit, on a sigelei 150 watt at 22.5 watts. I just ordered an authentic Hana Modz DNA 40 V4d last thursday so I'll be running the Lemo on that soon.

Is that the new dual battery hana? Seems like a great piece, dna40 and dual 18650 in a fairly compact package

Number3124

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started with a Tugboat Lawless clone and a FUhattan. Stopped using the combo for a long time. Now I've been using it for a straight month.

VU Sponsors