Become a Patron!

What kind of coils do you sajest

Doncd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let's start by saying thanks for the help I hope to get and to head off the speech I have the ohm checker and safe Batterys now on to the? I have a 4nine copper mod a my Rda is a clt2 plus what gauge wire and what size coil do you recamend I use I like good flavor but like clouds to any help would be great and thanks

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
First of suggest* and recommend* this turns me to my second question, please tell us your over 18? Usually a 4mm coil with 24 gauge wire is good, I usually run my build (albeit crappy) with that set-up. It's also at .5 ohms. I don't like to go any lower

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Suggestion 1: check out my big long post on new user essentials here: http://www.vapingunderground.com/th...-sick-clouds-bro-thread-sticky-edition.78126/

Suggestion 2: don't start with a hybrid like a 4nine - I discuss why in suggestion 1

Suggestion 3: a simple dual build with 26g woud be where I'd start with the CLT - probably shoot for around 0.8 ohm, if you build that successfully try for 0.6 ohm.

Suggestion 4: have the right batteries.

Suggestion 5: move this over to the coils subforum...wait, I can handle that for ya.

Good luck!

Doncd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For number 1 I am way over 18 by a long shot
Number 2 who said the 4nine was my first mod I have more
Thank you

Doncd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can stick it in your pipe and smoke it I am tired of everyone thinking they are better then everyone someone ask a ? And you give them the same old speech

BumbaCLot

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, learn sentence structure, punctuation, and how to spell the words Terminal Intel pointed out and then people may believe you a) are 18 and b) should be playing with mech mods.

VU Sponsors