Become a Patron!

What Pre Built Coils To Use?

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What pre built coils should I use and at what setting? I have a .2 dual head coil in my Heracles Plus tank and at 78 watts she's a dream!!! I tried putting a zeypher v2 tank on but don't really know what coil and watts I should use? Are there better flavor pre built coils for the Herk plus tank and what setting should I use?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think the Herk plus can only use the Herk Plus coilheads...

I think the Atlantis style are the best coilheads for a normal subtank but I like the TFV4 coilheads for a specific coil/tank coilhead.

Marine3313

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok thanks. And what about the watts? What is the flavor like at say 40, 50 ,60 and so on? And at which one? Like the .2 or .5. Thank you.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It depends on the tank they go into but with everything...the lower the resistance the more wattage it will need for the same warmth in the vape but with lower resistance comes more vapor and many feel better flavor. Wattage is just your setting to get the warmth you want, everything else depends on the tank and coilhead. The Atlantis heads are wide, airy and can wick very vell so they like higher wattages and IMO I like the .3 Atlantis V2 coilhead.

VU Sponsors