Become a Patron!

what rda should i get?

jdug48

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i plan on using 24 gauge parrell 6 wrap around 3mm im thinking the volicity or the phenotype-l

TogaJon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only problem with the velocity is that it can be a pain to get the grub screws to tighten enough onto thicker wires including parallel builds. If they stick out too much then they make contact with the cap and create a short.
I love my velocity but for my bigger builds I use the Twisted Messed RDA for clouds and the Vector RDA for flavour.

Kevin Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting a fuel rda they just cloned it and I have pretty high hopes. Should be a cloud machine

Bucky205

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Two of my favorites are Velocity, and Troll. It would be the Velocity for ease of builds, but the top is so tight it is hard to get on, and the Troll can vape right with it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Twisted Messes is on my wish list. Velocity is on its way to my mailbox.

PLANETGETLOW

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Velocity is the best yet to date for me, then twisted messes, troll

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your heart is set on one of those, then I'd say Velocity all the way, but there's so many options available. You might like a TwistedMesses, El Cabron, 13Heavens 9Hells, all known for large and easy build decks, lots of airflow, and all perform great for flavor too........Heck, even my Kennedy 22 with the glass chuff cap has more room than most people would ever really need........That's what I love about vaping, there's something for everyone, so everyone can tailor their vape to perfection!

Coletrain182

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If your heart is set on one of those, then I'd say Velocity all the way, but there's so many options available. You might like a TwistedMesses, El Cabron, 13Heavens 9Hells, all known for large and easy build decks, lots of airflow, and all perform great for flavor too........Heck, even my Kennedy 22 with the glass chuff cap has more room than most people would ever really need........That's what I love about vaping, there's something for everyone, so everyone can tailor their vape to perfection!
I'm like you I have all the Compvape RDA and use them all daily! You can't go wrong with any of these RDAs for flavor and clouds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey there everyone! The Royal Hunter by the Council of Vapors is on its way to my mailbox! This will be my first RDA ever and i did quite some hefty research before investing my $ in the atty. The older versions had philips screws and were so small and soft that it was impossible to screw on and off without tearing through the threads!! needles to say the one now these guys are making is with the allen ranch and allen screws!

A little about the RDA: (At least as much as I've learned uphill now)

The Airflow is directly in line with the coils and is designed in the same of a cellular signal or wifi signal! (exactly like it) Gets a lot of air if thats what your looking for

the design is pretty smooth as the BLACK and GOLD that i ordered has a matt black finish with the gold used by brass so fading might not be of that much an issue!

The aesthetics IMHO is 10/10

You drip bore is quite wide and there is filter attached to it to the bottom to prevent spit back. The filter cannot be removed but i think and again i think the drip tip can be changed for an after market one.

The brass on the inside will get dirty in two to three weeks but like everything else Sanitation is a must, At least i think so.

The deck is Rocking a dual post hole positive deck insulted by some sort of ceramic or plastic ( not too sure only seen in videos ) and the post holes are quite nice to fit thicker wire even for dual or quad builds. The negative posts are milled to the deck, I've seen some pretty decent builds on this little critter on youtube. You might want to search!

And last but not the least! the performance, and again this is prior to me receiving it, but IMHO i think this thing should perform and deliver a solid 9/10 on performance! what stress levels does it place on the battery, well ill have to wait and see for my self before i comment on that!

Hope this helps friend,

Cheers,

Gambler!

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey there everyone! The Royal Hunter by the Council of Vapors is on its way to my mailbox! This will be my first RDA ever and i did quite some hefty research before investing my $ in the atty. The older versions had philips screws and were so small and soft that it was impossible to screw on and off without tearing through the threads!! needles to say the one now these guys are making is with the allen ranch and allen screws!

A little about the RDA: (At least as much as I've learned uphill now)

The Airflow is directly in line with the coils and is designed in the same of a cellular signal or wifi signal! (exactly like it) Gets a lot of air if thats what your looking for

the design is pretty smooth as the BLACK and GOLD that i ordered has a matt black finish with the gold used by brass so fading might not be of that much an issue!

The aesthetics IMHO is 10/10

You drip bore is quite wide and there is filter attached to it to the bottom to prevent spit back. The filter cannot be removed but i think and again i think the drip tip can be changed for an after market one.

The brass on the inside will get dirty in two to three weeks but like everything else Sanitation is a must, At least i think so.

The deck is Rocking a dual post hole positive deck insulted by some sort of ceramic or plastic ( not too sure only seen in videos ) and the post holes are quite nice to fit thicker wire even for dual or quad builds. The negative posts are milled to the deck, I've seen some pretty decent builds on this little critter on youtube. You might want to search!

And last but not the least! the performance, and again this is prior to me receiving it, but IMHO i think this thing should perform and deliver a solid 9/10 on performance! what stress levels does it place on the battery, well ill have to wait and see for my self before i comment on that!

Hope this helps friend,

Cheers,

Gambler!
I take a Mutation X V3 over the Royal Hunter, due to less leaking through the airflow holes. In addition, if you don't over drip, you don't have spit back.

I take a Mutation X V3 over the Royal Hunter, due to less leaking through the airflow holes. In addition, if you don't over drip, you don't have spit back.

Just got this in today, will make a build in a couple of days and fill er up and let you know about the leaking issue. The one I've gotten is the updated version with the allen screws so I'm assuming that they might have also fixed the leaking issue if there was any in the past.

Cheers,

The Gambler.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got this in today, will make a build in a couple of days and fill er up and let you know about the leaking issue. The one I've gotten is the updated version with the allen screws so I'm assuming that they might have also fixed the leaking issue if there was any in the past.

Cheers,

The Gambler.
The Mutation X V3 and the Royal Hunter are two of my currently 62 RDAs.

VU Sponsors