Become a Patron!

What RDA to buy next ?? VOTE!

Which RDA do I buy next?!? (Under $75.00)

• Recoil by GrimmGreen & OhmBoy OC

• Skill by Vaper MD & Twisted messes

• Cosmonaut

• Twisted Messes 2 lite (I like the matte color options)

• Twisted Messes 24

• Pharoah by Rip Trippers

• Goon LP

• OTHER (Please specify in your post )

• Goon 24

• Tsunami 24

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all , so I am in the market for a new RDA, and with all the new ones that have come out recently , I am having a really really hard time choosing one. I am more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser for sure , but a nice DENSE cloud is important to me. It doesn't have to be huge, but a thick dense flavorful cloud is a huge pro in my book. Currently , I only own a Wotofo Freakshow and a Kennedy 24. I am a builder, but I don't do anything CRAZY fancy (yet), but my arsenal of coils I can build is increasing every day of experience I gain. I build multiple times a week, and I really enjoy it. I generally build around 0.20-0.50 ohms, and run it exclusively on regulated devices between 55-85W. I don't even own a mech , maybe one day, but that's a different thread xD.

Now, I don't want to spend a TON on this new atty, so keep my vape budget hands in mind when recommending one to me that is not one of my poll options . I am looking to spend around $50-60, but I would spend as much as $75 if it is totally worth it, but would rather not if another similar atty costs less. In other words, I will only spend $75 if it GREATLY surpasses every other option out there.

ANY AND ALL feedback , opinions, and experiences are MUCH appreciated . The more detail and descriptions you guys can give, the more helpful it will be . Thanks to everyone in advance, and keep on dripping !

Edit: almost forgot, please don't mention clones , as I will only purchse and use authentic products. Please keep this in mind when polling and posting , thanks!

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Check out the Mad Dog by Desire, it's really a well built RDA and just a tad over $20 for the authentic.

Well built, great flavor and it chucks a respectable amount of plumage.

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Check out the Mad Dog by Desire, it's really a well built RDA and just a tad over $20 for the authentic.

Well built, great flavor and it chucks a respectable amount of plumage.
Intetesting, I have never even heard of this rda, and I keep up with the market ....at that price I just might have to buy it and another RDA from my poll regardless though! Thanks mate!

Edit : whoa! Just checked youtube, and a respectable reviewer called it a "goon killer" wow....that's saying something! Thanks again for the suggestion!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem, they're not a well known company and a few months back bought the Yuri from them and was very, very impressed. So when I stumbled across the Mad Dog I picked one up. I like it so much I got 2 other inbound.

A really nice touch they have with it is a Ultem disk at the bottom of the RDA, helps with heat and it works well.

I really do like it, like it a lot and for that price for an Authentic you can't beat it. I was only able to find it in stock at Fasttech.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you're flavor chasing, either the Cosmonaut or the Goon LP would be the choice out of your list for the smaller chamber. They're both great flavor chasers but the LP lets you squonk with it down the line so that would get the nod. The Psyclone's Hadaly (22mm single coil RDA) is worth checking out or their Kryten (24mm dual coil RDA).

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you're flavor chasing, either the Cosmonaut or the Goon LP would be the choice out of your list for the smaller chamber. They're both about even but the LP lets you squonk with it down the line so that would get the nod. The Payclone's Hadaly (22mm single coil RDA) is worth checking out or their Kryten (24mm dual coil RDA).
I've got the Cosmonaut, Hadaly and Kryten. Hadaly is an excellent single coil flavor chaser, love it for single coil. The Cosmonaut and Kryten I haven't gotten around to put a build in them yet but looking forward to it. As for the Goon LP, posts suck, bitch to build on and the way the airflow is positioned along with out tight the cap is. That's just way too much effort when there's IMO better low profile flavor chasers out there.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've got the Cosmonaut, Hadaly and Kryten. Hadaly is an excellent single coil flavor chaser, love it for single coil. The Cosmonaut and Kryten I haven't gotten around to put a build in them yet but looking forward to it. As for the Goon LP, posts suck, bitch to build on and the way the airflow is positioned along with out tight the cap is. That's just way too much effort when there's IMO better low profile flavor chasers out there.

Was just going off his list. Haven't had much problem with building on the LP.

Other than the top cap being a little too loose & the ultem driptip being a crud magnet, loving my Cosmonaut.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was just going off his list. Haven't had much problem with building on the LP.

Other than the top cap being a little too loose & the ultem driptip being a crud magnet, loving my Cosmonaut.
Yeah I gotta put a build in the Cosmonaut and the Kryten, been slacking a bit lately ;)
To be honest though been enjoying playing around with my Voltrove, need to put it down and mess about with atty's that I got in and have just been sitting around.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I gotta put a build in the Cosmonaut and the Kryten, been slacking a bit lately ;)
To be honest though been enjoying playing around with my Voltrove, need to put it down and mess about with atty's that I got in and have just been sitting around.

Wow wish I could say that! I do have a csmnt enroute after not being able to decide that, the skill or kryten. Please lemme know your thoughts between the csmnt and kryten when you can. I got the csmnt as a bday present for myself but if the kryten compares, I may get it too. Looking for a quality flavor rda and this is the first time I'm willing to pay over $60 for one. I'm curious about the envii kilted but can't find a single review about it

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow wish I could say that! I do have a csmnt enroute after not being able to decide that, the skill or kryten. Please lemme know your thoughts between the csmnt and kryten when you can. I got the csmnt as a bday present for myself but if the kryten compares, I may get it too. Looking for a quality flavor rda and this is the first time I'm willing to pay over $60 for one. I'm curious about the envii kilted but can't find a single review about it
Like I recommended to OP, check out the Mad Dog by Desire, $20 for an authentic and it really is an excellent RDA.

Yeah I'll be putting a build in both soon, right now though I've been playing with my Voltrove RTA and my new squonk mod with my Velocity on it.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been thinking real hard about trying squonking out. Seems a lil odd to me but probably because I've never tried it. Seems like it'd be easy to squonk too much lol and have a mess. I see pricey squonking setups but it just seems, for a lack of better words, cheap if that makes since but have no clue

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been thinking real hard about trying squonking out. Seems a lil odd to me but probably because I've never tried it. Seems like it'd be easy to squonk too much lol and have a mess. I see pricey squonking setups but it just seems, for a lack of better words, cheap if that makes since but have no clue
I messed about with a Frankenskull clone, kinda liked the idea and got a decent Squonker. So far I'm digging it, if you get a decent squonker it's rather nice.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've used the Rekoil, TM2, TM24, Cosmonaut, Goon LP, and Goon 24 from your list quite a bit.. I voted Cosmonaut but I was torn between it and the Goon 24 (my vote might be a bit affected from having used the Goon for so long and the CSMNT being a bit newer tho LOL). The flavor is on point and the draw is smooth AF on the Cosmonaut. It's Postless which is different than what you have and a changeup is nice sometimes :) I've had zero issues with mine and the machining/fit is solid on it. The Goon IMO, is a must have if your a builder and I can't tell you how many times I've built something with a particular RDA in mind and ended up putting it on the Goon instead because it didn't fit and the Goon came thru instead. You really can't go wrong with either of these.

The TM2 is nice but the deck space is limited and the TM24 is better in that aspect but I don't think it has a Single AFC option and the TM2 does. Both are very good though! Goon LP is even tighter in space and your extremely limited as to what you can throw on it. The Rekoil is a 24 mm RDA but I swear the build deck, is about the size of a 22mm. The post holes are a bit small for my liking and it also doesn't offer single AFC.

Those are my 2 cents on some of those on your list. I hope it helps

Last edited:

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning, I put my vote in the Goon 24 box but only because the Hadaly option wasn't available ,,;).
Really digging the goon, nice flavor with adjustable airflow .

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I'm too curious to nothe try it out lol. Read good things about the frankenskull, but had thought about the halcyon. Have a squonk setup u would recommend?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've used the Rekoil, TM2, TM24, Cosmonaut, Goon LP, and Goon 24 from your list quite a bit.. I voted Cosmonaut but I was torn between it and the Goon 24 (my vote might be a bit affected from having used the Goon for so long and the CSMNT being a bit newer tho LOL). The flavor is on point and the draw is smooth AF on the Cosmonaut. It's Postless which is different than what you have and a changeup is nice sometimes :) I've had zero issues with mine and the machining/fit is solid on it. The Goon IMO, is a must have if your a builder and I can't tell you how many times I've built something with a particular RDA in mind and ended up putting it on the Goon instead because it didn't fit and the Goon came thru instead. You really can't go wrong with either of these.

The TM2 is nice but the deck space is limited and the TM24 is better in that aspect but I don't think it has a Single AFC option and the TM2 does. Both are very good though! Goon LP is even tighter in space and your extremely limited as to what you can throw on it. The Rekoil is a 24 mm RDA but I swear the build deck, is about the size of a 22mm. The post holes are a bit small for my liking and it also doesn't offer single AFC.

Those are my 2 cents on some of those on your list. I hope it helps

Been considering a tm squared cuz I found one for $25. Some reason I still haven't picked up a goon. Every time I go to get one I decide on something else. Plenty have said goon over tm squared. What u prefer flavor wise?

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey ro55o do u know of a US supplier for the mad dog?

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
CSMNT, easily. At least out of what you listed. I recommend the Mason 27mm Advocate.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been considering a tm squared cuz I found one for $25. Some reason I still haven't picked up a goon. Every time I go to get one I decide on something else. Plenty have said goon over tm squared. What u prefer flavor wise?

This might sound confusing, but If your referring to the TM Squared that is not the square shaped one,, I'd take the Goon for flavor, however... that TM for $25 is damn good and well worth the $. I haven't tried the TM that is actually squared yet or know anyone that has it. I have the TM2 in 22mm and I really like it but the Goon 24 is better all around in comparison.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey ro55o do u know of a US supplier for the mad dog?
No I don't, I don't think it's available here due to the FDA bullshit, could be wrong but there are a number of devices not released to the US due to Aug 8th bullshit.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CSMNT!

36e2770d52e5487be35492562c9428af.jpg

Syrath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No I don't, I don't think it's available here due to the FDA bullshit, could be wrong but there are a number of devices not released to the US due to Aug 8th bullshit.
Vaporrider has the Desire Mad Dog RDA for $25.50.

I've heard good things about the Rashomon RDA as well. I think it is under $30 with bottom airflow and a unique post design with the screws going down to not twist your flat wire. Someone here can probably speak to the Rashomon better then I can. I have also heard some good reviews on the CSMNT. So many options.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey all , so I am in the market for a new RDA, and with all the new ones that have come out recently , I am having a really really hard time choosing one. I am more of a flavor chaser than a cloud chaser for sure , but a nice DENSE cloud is important to me. It doesn't have to be huge, but a thick dense flavorful cloud is a huge pro in my book. Currently , I only own a Wotofo Freakshow and a Kennedy 24. I am a builder, but I don't do anything CRAZY fancy (yet), but my arsenal of coils I can build is increasing every day of experience I gain. I build multiple times a week, and I really enjoy it. I generally build around 0.20-0.50 ohms, and run it exclusively on regulated devices between 55-85W. I don't even own a mech , maybe one day, but that's a different thread xD.

Now, I don't want to spend a TON on this new atty, so keep my vape budget hands in mind when recommending one to me that is not one of my poll options . I am looking to spend around $50-60, but I would spend as much as $75 if it is totally worth it, but would rather not if another similar atty costs less. In other words, I will only spend $75 if it GREATLY surpasses every other option out there.

ANY AND ALL feedback , opinions, and experiences are MUCH appreciated . The more detail and descriptions you guys can give, the more helpful it will be . Thanks to everyone in advance, and keep on dripping !

Edit: almost forgot, please don't mention clones , as I will only purchse and use authentic products. Please keep this in mind when polling and posting , thanks!
I voted Pharaoh because i think it's the best one but if i had to guess the large majority will vote goon.
I haven't used my CSMNT yet but i plan on using it soon to sample some new flavors i just got

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Am I the only one on this forum who thinks the Goon is a piece of shit with bending clamps and sub-par flavor? The clamp thing is cool, not even gimmick cool, it's a genuinely good deck design, but every Goon I have owned clone or authentic has had bending clamps that I have to constantly even out between larger builds and the flavor was never good.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Am I the only one on this forum who thinks the Goon is a piece of shit with bending clamps and sub-par flavor? The clamp thing is cool, not even gimmick cool, it's a genuinely good deck design, but every Goon I have owned clone or authentic has had bending clamps that I have to constantly even out between larger builds and the flavor was never good.
Nope not at all. I think it's good but highly overrated but i catch a lot of shit when i say it. But I just have to keep it honest. and I think there are better designed clamp decks now like the shuriken/lynx and the pharaoh decks

brandon555

Member For 3 Years
Nope not at all. I think it's good but highly overrated but i catch a lot of shit when i say it. But I just have to keep it honest. and I think there are better designed clamp decks now like the shuriken/lynx and the pharaoh decks

I think you just helped me choose my next RDA :idea: That Lynx looks pretty slick and I've been wanting to try a clamp style deck.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I think you just helped me choose my next RDA :idea: That Lynx looks pretty slick and I've been wanting to try a clamp style deck.
glad i can help. the lynx is also spring loaded so it's much easier to build on. just like the pharaoh is.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Lynx is an alright RDA, I do like it. One of the con's though is it gets hot fairly quick due to how thin the cap is.

My vote still goes to the Mad Dog, love that thing and IMO is better than the Goon.

Still got to put a build in these I've had hanging around
  • Cosmonaut
  • Rashomon
  • Kryten
  • Petri
  • Reload
  • O-Atty Clone

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The Lynx is an alright RDA, I do like it. One of the con's though is it gets hot fairly quick due to how thin the cap is.

My vote still goes to the Mad Dog, love that thing and IMO is better than the Goon.

Still got to put a build in these I've had hanging around
  • Cosmonaut
  • Rashomon
  • Kryten
  • Petri
  • Reload
  • O-Atty Clone
Your really tempting me on the mad dog. and it helps that they make it in green cause i want a green atty.
I haven't built the CSMNT yet, or the yuri or quite a few lol
I don't have a lynx but i have a shuriken. it's just OK in my book. not bad but nothing I'd run out and tell people to get.
as i said 100 times before the goon is good but not the end all be all RDA people make it sound like IMO
I still prefer the pharaoh of all my RDAs nothing has come close to matching the flavor i get from it, and the 2ml juice well gives it a good capacity for an RDA

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found them at vaporider but read mixed reviews with alot of folks complaining about their procrastination and poor service. U Ever dealt with them? Anyone here think the twisted messes squared is worth $30? I'm thinking about getting one at that price, the looks alone are worth that probably.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
considering it's for all intents & purposes, a clone of the Drifter (outside of it being 2 post instead of 3), wish that Mad Dog came with a squonk pin

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of all, thank you ALL oh so much. I greatly appreciate all the input and comments!

Well, since the Mad Dog was so cheap , I pulled the trigger and ordered one until I decide which other rda I want to get. Right now I am leaning toward the csmnt, as I have heard nothing but amazing things about it. I might just suck it up and buy a goon also, since everyone says it's such a must have fir a builder. As for the Lp, I have heard many horror stories about building pains and cramped deck design, so that one is now striked off the list. I totally forgot about the Hadaly , which I know is amazeballs, so I'll consider that guy as well. I'd love to hear from some one who has both the skill and the csmnt and see which ills better flavor wise and overall. Thanks again folks!

P.s. I don't squonk nor do I plan on it in the near future so don't consider that when making a choice thanks !

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found them at vaporider but read mixed reviews with alot of folks complaining about their procrastination and poor service. U Ever dealt with them? Anyone here think the twisted messes squared is worth $30? I'm thinking about getting one at that price, the looks alone are worth that probably.
30 bucks fir an authentic 60 dollar rda is definitely worth it bro . I've Vaped on te squared and it's a badass rda. If I found one fir 30 I'd pull the trigger instantly.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
30 bucks fir an authentic 60 dollar rda is definitely worth it bro . I've Vaped on te squared and it's a badass rda. If I found one fir 30 I'd pull the trigger instantly.
Thanks bro I'm gunna scoop it up. Vaporshark, black or stainless both in stock; )

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope, never bought anything from them. But I did consider a while back but it's all over about the bullshit they pull and I wouldn't trust them.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Reload is a nice RDA that I was surprised not to see on the votes. I have the 1st version and the Flavor on it is really good. Been wanting to buy the 1.2 version but I might pull the trigger on a Skill instead.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, never bought anything from them. But I did consider a while back but it's all over about the bullshit they pull and I wouldn't trust them.
Yeah it's a shame when folks can trust a Chinese vendor and get better customer service than a homegrown shop here
QUOTE="r055co, post: 1614535, member: 41345"]Nope, never bought anything from them. But I did consider a while back but it's all over about the bullshit they pull and I wouldn't trust them.[/QUOTE]

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow the Pharoah is in the lead but no one has posted any thoughts about it....I know it's a good one, but I found it surprising that it was chosen so much over the other choices ....is it really that bomb?

Right now I'm kinda debating between the csmnt, the skill, and the Pharoah . I have never heard a negative thing about any of these guys . The recoil was a top choice but in worried about the build deck as I have heard it is a touch cramped , and is like to use big exotic coils sometimes . Plus it has no single coil mode , and I do enjoy a single coil quite often.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow the Pharoah is in the lead but no one has posted any thoughts about it....I know it's a good one, but I found it surprising that it was chosen so much over the other choices ....is it really that bomb?

Right now I'm kinda debating between the csmnt, the skill, and the Pharoah . I have never heard a negative thing about any of these guys . The recoil was a top choice but in worried about the build deck as I have heard it is a touch cramped , and is like to use big exotic coils sometimes . Plus it has no single coil mode , and I do enjoy a single coil quite often.
It's my favorite rda for sure. I voted for it. I'm not sure what to say outside of amazing flavor, no leaks, nice juice well for an rda, easy to build on, fits massive coils.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Lactone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's my favorite rda for sure. I voted for it. I'm not sure what to say outside of amazing flavor, no leaks, nice juice well for an rda, easy to build on, fits massive coils.

Rock on! Ty for the reply . The one hesitation I have about it is its size . It it's kinda tall and wonky looking....plus the one sided airflow scares me...is it smooth and swooshy ? Does it feel sharon or turbulent at all ?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rock on! Ty for the reply . The one hesitation I have about it is its size . It it's kinda tall and wonky looking....plus the one sided airflow scares me...is it smooth and swooshy ? Does it feel sharon or turbulent at all ?
Very smooth and feels like the right amount. Not too much but more then enough.

Mista Malice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

I've never tried the Pharaoh but Sir Richard swears by it in a lot of Threads I see him in. I've never seen it in any of my B&Ms but it looks pretty Sick! If the Skill was easier to get in the states I'd have bought one already but I might have to order it from the UK.

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go for one with the 'bridge posts' deck design Mad Dog, TM2, TM24 its the best deck design out there until somebody does it postless, just so easy with different builds, simple coils in the middle holes, bigger coils using all the holes and mad coils outside holes. Much easier to use than clamps but clamps have a place for ultra wide staples if you like those. Top down screws din't mess up your shit like a velocity deck does, 'Go bridge posts! Yeah!' As far as flavor goes there is more difference in your mind than there is in the atomiser, if you build any of them with a suitable build for them they will give good results. Outside of these the Fumytech Cyclon is also a great atty (big holes version not velocity version). Solid construction, lots of airflow options, flip off cap ...boom!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go for one with the 'bridge posts' deck design Mad Dog, TM2, TM24 its the best deck design out there until somebody does it postless, just so easy with different builds, simple coils in the middle holes, bigger coils using all the holes and mad coils outside holes. Much easier to use than clamps but clamps have a place for ultra wide staples if you like those. Top down screws din't mess up your shit like a velocity deck does, 'Go bridge posts! Yeah!' As far as flavor goes there is more difference in your mind than there is in the atomiser, if you build any of them with a suitable build for them they will give good results. Outside of these the Fumytech Cyclon is also a great atty (big holes version not velocity version). Solid construction, lots of airflow options, flip off cap ...boom!
What I like with the Mad Dog is the notch for the wire, nice.

I also agree with the clamp/goon style, I'm really not that big of a fan of them. They're alright but I prefer bridge, velocity and postless much better. I also don't know why people complain about velocity messing up your build, never have an issue with them. All you need to do is twist the lead's 45° and everything fits fine. What I really like about the Velocity and Postless over the bridge is you can drip right in the center

Iliketurtles

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You could also add the H-Atty, Hannya, Double Vision, various Kennedy's and many many others to this list, there are a plethora of very good atomisers out there. Maybe it would be better to ask which ones not to buy ha ha.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pharaoh has wonderful airflow. It and recoil tie for #1 flavor wise and csmnt right up there but can put huge builds in csmnt. Recoil deck isn't that small. I'm running dual aliens no problem, it just doesn't allow for no dual 4mm 10 wrap crazy builds or nothing but suffices for your standard 4-7 fused claptons, aliens, etc. What I like about pharaoh is the juice well and how damn nice the vape is. If flavor is your only concern, go recoil or pharaoh. If ya want clouds thrown in go csmnt. Btw I run ss dual fused claptons in pharaoh, 3-3.5mm, 4-5 wraps. Hope this helps!

VU Sponsors