Become a Patron!

What Should She Get??

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK I'm asking this for my sister .she's been smoking most of her life.and it's been time to quit . I don't no what the best machine to tell her to get. She wants 1 like mine eleaf I stick 50w with an Arctic tank. She needs 1 a little less $ with a clearomizer tank - any recommendations ppl? Thanks in advance for any advice -I don't no what to tell her to buy

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ego one mini will last all day and its small fits any were and you can even sub ohm on it, it's a great step into the mod world for new vapers

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Price is around $50 I believe but it's full set tank and battery you also get a charger and two coils a 1ohm and a 0.5 ohm and you get a metal drip tip and a glass one

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the I stick and 30'watt ordering s 50 but I can share clouds w the 30 and dang flavor e the arctic is awesome! Love love it
I'm also very interested in the one!! Love the looks of it especially the tEal w a cute Vape charm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Price is around $50 I believe but it's full set tank and battery you also get a charger and two coils a 1ohm and a 0.5 ohm and you get a metal drip tip and a glass one

Ill Google it and send her the info. Thanks

Galaxy5s

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ill Google it and send her the info. Thanks

Galaxy5s
Np also they have it in different colors they got this sapphire green blue that's perfect for girls that like colorful stuff lol

CryStalLuV545

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have the I stick and 30'watt ordering s 50 but I can share clouds w the 30 and dang flavor e the arctic is awesome! Love love it
I'm also very interested in the one!! Love the looks of it especially the tEal w a cute Vape charm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here's my baby !She was sitting on the staircase in my NYC apt. Building .Someone was sad that day when they left her behind. ... impossible to find the owner so I took her to the vape store and had her fixed up.. even got her a pink dress !! Lol!!
Why do I call it a "her" instead of "him"?? Istick50w. With the Arctic tank !!! Great find right.
a858c123bdafd1fb44dfe63c48b2e63a.jpg

foggy.dave

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should get her the same set up you have sounds like you love it and its something your familiar with. From that perspective its easier to give advice and direction if you have already been down the same road. Just my two cents. Good luck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

DanRo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.. update what did she end up getting?

VU Sponsors