Become a Patron!

What superbox to get?

So I'm looking at getting a high power mod. There are so many small manufacturers that I know I'm missing a lot of them. So that's where I could use the help. Let me tell you what I'm looking at so far.

Snow Wolf 200w. With the version 1.5 chip or newer to hopefully not get some of the bugs and glitches I've been reading about. (probably first choice at the moment.)

Ipv3-Li. The budget minded choice. Good price and upgradeable to 200 watt.

SMY 260. The beastly option. 3 18650's, but still usb chargeable.

So what else you got? Usb charge is a big plus, but not a deal breaker. Same thing with temp control.

I have a IPV3 Li and it is rock solid. I have two married sets of batteries and really have it covered for 4-5 days of vape time. The USB charging feature is convenient but with the infamous problems with IPV4 and others, I don't trust it. The Snow Wolf is excellent in concept but I would wait for the next version.

From the swamp

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's another vote for the IPV3Li. I love mine!

Yeah, with upgradable to 200 watts, usb charging, and temp control, the ipv3-li is high on the list. Was just wondering if there were any other jems that i was missing.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Yeah, with upgradable to 200 watts, usb charging, and temp control, the ipv3-li is high on the list. Was just wondering if there were any other jems that i was missing.
Im also in the same pickle...Ive got it down to 3 choices: Snow Wolf AsMODus Edition, Smok X Cube II, and IPV3 LI-VR
I cant easily pick one and they are relatively in the same price range 50 -/+...I dont care about size or weight just features and reliability....I want power, TC, and replaceable batteries and good looks (Why I want the LI-VR instead of LI)...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not sure if it's a deal breaker for you, but the Micro USB on the IPV#Li isn't for charging, it's a com port for firmware updates only.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yea the ipv has been rock solid so far, works flawless in all modes and I have had no issues. I have been looking at the snowwolf but I'm going to hold out for a DNA200 device. Giving it a couple months and the market will be flooded with new devices:) Might be worth holding out a little longer...

VU Sponsors