Become a Patron!

What VU members are doing when they are browsing this forum?

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, I am just wondering what members will do when they logged in the forum, as there are so many members are online:)

For me. Finding something interested in such as games, or questions that I can answer. LOL..:p

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know how long you have to go without clicking anything before the forum says your not online, but depending on the time, there is a good chance that most of the time the forum says I'm here, I'm not actually here.

My computer runs 24/7, firefox is always running with the main sites I visit daily, and VU is one of those sites. Plus, I have 3 monitors.
So pretty much the only time the VU site gets closed for me is when I accidentally close the tab or the occasional close and reopen of firefox to clear it's ram usage buildup.

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I don't know how long you have to go without clicking anything before the forum says your not online, but depending on the time, there is a good chance that most of the time the forum says I'm here, I'm not actually here.

My computer runs 24/7, firefox is always running with the main sites I visit daily, and VU is one of those sites. Plus, I have 3 monitors.
So pretty much the only time the VU site gets closed for me is when I accidentally close the tab or the occasional close and reopen of firefox to clear it's ram usage buildup.
I guess this happens to a lot of VU members. I stay log in and it will appeares that I am online``:eek:

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am usually naked, some time while sprawled out on the sofa eating a bowl of corn flakes. I've been known to also frequent forums while rubbing my genitals fiercely with sandpaper.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
0IG2eUz.jpg

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just googled what is fab meaning....
You did a very good explanation.`:mad:
Rubbing one out, choking the chicken, wrestling with cyclops and spanking the salami better known as MASTERBATION I hope that helps

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Ditto..

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love that song and Kong Fu Fighting. Carl Douglas original and even the covers.

Might be partially because one of dreams is to move to Japan, learn the language, and settle down with a Japanese woman.
But, that will likely stay a dream.

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I look up what I'm interested in or want to know at the time e.g.....Coils, Batts, Juice.. ect..or Just info or peoples views on a certain product/products or how to do things and then make my own decision based on many factors from that Then post some music I'm listening too...Then say some shit that gets peoples feathers ruffled and not purposely for the most part but most times I'm just misunderstood:rolleyes: but then again I'm not here to be Mr Popular I'm not that insecure ...That's my time on VU :)

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
this isn't where i parked my car

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am leaving VU. The reason is that I must now take a road trip from the country back to the city. So farewell . . . until I come back.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How long is that going to take?
It's an hour drive but considering that my friend who is driving likes to stop EVERYWHERE on the way, I should be back online by about ten pm tonight.

(I see I acidentally posted this comment in the wrong thread anyway, lol, oh well.)

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's an hour drive but considering that my friend who is driving likes to stop EVERYWHERE on the way, I should be back online by about ten pm tonight.

(I see I acidentally posted this comment in the wrong thread anyway, lol, oh well.)
200_zpsc7cf4887.gif

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

When you said "Leaving" it seemed for good:confused:

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
When you said "Leaving" it seemed for good:confused:
I know, I thought I was commenting in the Roger thread or the other thread with a similar theme. I can see why you were confused. Nope, I'm here, can't drag me away. ;)

Shenzhen XTAR

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I am usually naked, some time while sprawled out on the sofa eating a bowl of corn flakes. I've been known to also frequent forums while rubbing my genitals fiercely with sandpaper.
I like your signature

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I can't remember which sig it is lol. I am on tapatalk 99.9% of the time and it doesn't show it. Is it the one by William Drake?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

Oscar Wilde

VU Sponsors