Become a Patron!

What would you buy from fasttech for $10?

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did a bunch of reviews again on Fasttech last week and got $10 of rebate points which I've turned into a gift certificate (click link for more info).

So, I've got $10 and I'd like to spend it without dipping into my PayPal. What things would you get?

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
I love the looks of those top caps. Add a glass tank kit from Fasttech and a Russian 91% base from Focal and it makes a nice looking tank. Total cost if you do 2, to take advantage of the 2 top caps is a little less than $23.00 each.
  • photo (4).JPG

Last edited:

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have the kayfun top caps they are great.

I love fasttech, I tend to place lots of small orders with them. Then when you get a package in the mail it's like Christmas cause you have no idea which order it is or whats in it. Got one from 3 months ago yesterday, woot a screwdriver, a knife and 30ml bottles.

The bottles are some of the best I have. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1485901

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Dunno if I would trust the steel on that knock off Bear blade....I got many scars from cheap China and Pakistani made lock blades, due to the lock not holding or the blades breaking.
true i mainly use list like these has a shopping list not necessarily the same item. plus i think i would rather have a full tang blade vs a folder anyway.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the kayfun top caps they are great.

I love fasttech, I tend to place lots of small orders with them. Then when you get a package in the mail it's like Christmas cause you have no idea which order it is or whats in it. Got one from 3 months ago yesterday, woot a screwdriver, a knife and 30ml bottles.

The bottles are some of the best I have. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1485901
3 months! It must've been the knife. My mate lived in gran can - an island off Morocco and the donkey still never took that long.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
true i mainly use list like these has a shopping list not necessarily the same item. plus i think i would rather have a full tang blade vs a folder anyway.
For blades of the locking type only 5 are on the gtg to go list, from cheapest to most costly.
CRKT local company sourced mainly from taiwan and china, but qc'ed here locally, sturdy locks and very afordable.
Benchmade.. I was going to the shop when it is was tiny and the dude that sharpened my blades was the same guy who did the Conan swords for the movies, also next door to Kimber gun works. The have taken a good chunkc of the spyderco brand over.
Gerber.. not the baby food, makers of some pretty damned good blades. Makers of the Bear "piss drinking badass" Grilles line of blades.
Cold steel, not local but their blades are functional, mostly American made and designed for function. Check out the demo cds... lots of blade and meat abuse.
Kershaw.. local, costly dependable.. sales in Dec for xmas abound... the factory sales are a thing of brawl inspiring beauty.

VU Sponsors