• 20150721_222232.jpg
    20150721_222232.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 56

Toxic Dover

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
As of the past few months, my daily RDA has been my Mutation X v4. Looking at picking up a 13 Heavens 9 Hells, though...

Emberwilde

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have been real happy with my Darang, but I have been looking longingly at the Velocity of late

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tonight ,its a Nova 22 clone on another copper SMPL i picked up.
1437884015393.jpg

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
My FAVORITE RDA at the moment, is the Zorro RDA by Tobecco

sev7777

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Currently using my Velocity clone by Tobeco. Love it. Extremely easy & flavorful

slayer420-x

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use my troll on my sigelei 150, and my haze on my ipv2.1. use both daily

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Veritas, Marquis, Derringer.

I use the Veritas the most, because its the most leak resistant by far unless overdripped.

All 3 offer supurb flavor, and can blow clouds with the best of them. Not competition grade clouds, but if there were a competition for flavor and all around vape experience these 3 would be at the top of my list... Not that I've personally tried everything available out there, yet. :)

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Im a bit old school I guess, I still absolutely love my Zenith V2

Ruben

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image_zpsh0dysciy.jpg
My all day at work is a mutation v4 on an istick 50w just for the size factor. That was a black v4, it started to chip badly so I scratched the rest of the paint off.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavor: Vulcan
Clouds: Mutation X V3
Flavor and Cloud combination: Freakshow

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think the velocity is becoming quite popular..i have a clone on the way to me..from what i understand, its basically a "do all " type atty..it can flavor up with the best of them and cloud up with the best of them...air flow options are among the best out there for both single and dual coil set ups....cant wait to get mine in the mail and try it..maybe a couple of days away now.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think the velocity is becoming quite popular..i have a clone on the way to me..from what i understand, its basically a "do all " type atty..it can flavor up with the best of them and cloud up with the best of them...air flow options are among the best out there for both single and dual coil set ups....cant wait to get mine in the mail and try it..maybe a couple of days away now.
no single coil option on the velocity 8(

Ruben

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's the build deck that grabbed my attention. The twin post 4 hole setup is just so stupid easy to build on. I threw a 28g twisted 26g parallel build on mine in a matter of minutes. I can't see myself ever screwing with a 3 post design again.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wotofo Sapor has replaced my Aeolus as my go to. Running on my sig 150 with a .4ohm dual coil build.

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
clt v2 plus
Extremely jealous of people who still have those. Haven't had an atty I liked as much since I lost the 510 pin to it in the woods and learned a tough lesson abut using certain devices on a hybrid. I was so mad I went a bought a Mutation X v3 at a markup out of spite.

Truth be told, I love my Mutuation X for most general purposes, but for now, the Troll still wins. The v4 I have on the way might change that. I think I made a mistake buying that and the Velocity at the same time, though. fraid the Velocity is gonna ruin all of those atties for me.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tugboat v2 for my adv and Kennedy comp for something a little different.
b00318c3fd0d55fe7e01c01d01b84bee.jpg
temporary_zpsc63xpr4m.jpg
temporary_zps1ynetyhi.jpg

Last edited:

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My go to RDA is the El cabron. I just really love it, I find it easy to build on, great vapour, and great taste.

:
FgdyH1V.jpg

Thats on my brand new Sigelei 75W TC ( I tried TC this morning, it is great! that was with nichrome and good, and I have been told Ni200 is better, so I am using it in power mode with kanthal for now , I have around 50 meters of Ni200 coming in 26 and 30 gauge for now). Should be here on Tuesday or wednesday. (Ebay, not my normal shop)

My new Sigelei 75:

CPToozX.jpg

But when I want beastly clouds, there is really only one contender. I have to use it on my 150 as it really needs all of them watts, and fills a room in seconds, I don't use it often due to how powerful it is:

CGrD1lH.jpg

(Joking BTW incase anyone thought I was serious about the last one. It was the smallest RDA I could find so got it from a fasttech refund ticket lol.)

I have a mutation V4 Mini on the way, I bought my fiancee (now ex) a full size mutation X v4 for her sig 30, it was good, but something was missing. I am going to try a velocity out, just ordered it.

Last edited:

huston

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
using 3 different dark horse and at home i use my new twisted messes. To nice looking for work.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just got a royal hunter am enjoying it

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My go to RDA is the El cabron. I just really love it, I find it easy to build on, great vapour, and great taste.

:
FgdyH1V.jpg

Thats on my brand new Sigelei 75W TC ( I tried TC this morning, it is great! that was with nichrome and good, and I have been told Ni200 is better, so I am using it in power mode with kanthal for now , I have around 50 meters of Ni200 coming in 26 and 30 gauge for now). Should be here on Tuesday or wednesday. (Ebay, not my normal shop)

My new Sigelei 75:

CPToozX.jpg

But when I want beastly clouds, there is really only one contender. I have to use it on my 150 as it really needs all of them watts, and fills a room in seconds, I don't use it often due to how powerful it is:

CGrD1lH.jpg

(Joking BTW incase anyone thought I was serious about the last one. It was the smallest RDA I could find so got it from a fasttech refund ticket lol.)

I have a mutation V4 Mini on the way, I bought my fiancee (now ex) a full size mutation X v4 for her sig 30, it was good, but something was missing. I am going to try a velocity out, just ordered it.
If I can't see the handle bars, it's a good Atty. :cool:

Dark Laughter

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
the Mad Hatter is my daily driver but I also have a Doge V2 I'm going to do a Ti build on for my e-Vic VT so for now the verdict is still out.....

libbydude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't put down my derringers. Dusted off the atomic awhile back but only used it for two days then back to the Derringer.

VU Sponsors