Become a Patron!

What's in your home brew station

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like your hardware shelf, perfect for vaping on the floor! >Sorry I'm an asshole< thanks for the upload, you know we love pictures!! Your station has a degree of uniformity that's making me jealous.

Last edited:
I like your hardware shelf, perfect for vaping on the floor! >Sorry I'm an asshole< thanks for the upload, you know we love pictures!! You're station has a degree of uniformity that's making me jealous.

LOL, that bookshelf is actually standing on a coffee table. It's right beside my recliner that faces my computer desk. Most of my hardware is in various other places, but that bottom shelf and the surface of the coffee table end up being work surfaces or holding whatever devices I'm vaping when I sit at the computer. The shelf above that with all the flavoring bottles is right at eye level when I'm sitting down so I can glance over and get ideas for a new mix while I'm watching a movie or browsing a vaping forum.

ETA: And yeah, I was a sergeant in the marine corps plus I have OCD, so uniformity agrees with me, lol

Last edited:

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, that bookshelf is actually standing on a coffee table. It's right beside my recliner that faces my computer desk. Most of my hardware is in various other places, but that bottom shelf and the surface of the coffee table end up being work surfaces or holding whatever devices I'm vaping when I sit at the computer. The shelf above that with all the flavoring bottles is right at eye level when I'm sitting down so I can glance over and get ideas for a new mix while I'm watching a movie or browsing a vaping forum.
Very nice. My organization plans will too allow me to see all my flavors at once, and (the idealist in me is talking now) one's awareness of available tools can affect a creative process. Currently with stuff in a drawer, I browse my flavors on my recipe calc's inventory while brainstorming, which is ok, but I'd rather have every label and liquid uniformly visible. Mentally refining my display design as I fall asleep has been my routine for the last week... I'm weird!

Very nice. My organization plans will too allow me to see all my flavors at once, and (the idealist in me is talking now) one's awareness of available tools can affect a creative process. Currently with stuff in a drawer, I browse my flavors on my recipe calc's inventory while brainstorming, which is ok, but I'd rather have every label and liquid uniformly visible. Mentally refining my display design as I fall asleep has been my routine for the last week... I'm weird!

LOL, doesn't seem weird to me. I would love to be able to see all the labels at once. As it is, I have them grouped by general category, and each column is a similar type, so I try to rotate from the front to the back of the column occasionally. Usually after I make something with a flavor I move it to the back and move the next one forward so I can start to think about using it for something. Helps me stay a little more creative like you mentioned, and something I can totally relate to.

Iamme

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
4fea2371b248f2dac81cc6ccf151db7b.jpg

What I have at the moment.

1) Glassware. Lots of graduated beakers from 25 ml to 1000 ml.
2) Glass pipettes and a pipette pump, though I tend to use syringes more.
3) Magnetic stirplate and various sized stir bars. Amazing investment.
4) Syringes!

I just purchased an ultrasonic cleaner for rapid steeping, can't wait to try it out.

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok I want to see everything but can only see anything when someone does a quote on anothers pics??:( Oh I use 2 tackle/craft type boxes for gear and extra stuff. My flavors are sorted into tupperware containers w/lids - otherwise I could not stand being in my place lol. I use a good sized 1 for all the FA and another for etc TFA,FW,HS, etc. . .then a medium sized 1 has all my tobaccos and a small one has additives. No way to show you - no cam and no cell phone:confused:

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2 50ml Pyrex Beakers
2 150ml Pyrex Beakers
2 80ml Pyrex graduated cylinders
Sunbeam Frothier
10 1ml luerloc syringes
10 3ml luerloc syringes
1 Giant pirate shotglass
2 standard shot glasses
6 qt Hamilton Beach Crockpot
1 ultrasonic jewelery cleaner
1 four cup pyrex measuring cup
1 stainless steel funnel
1 Rubbermaid 90qt Tote (holds the flavors)
3 Rubbermaid 30qt Tote (holds the steeped juice and steeping juice)
Lenovo Thinkpad X200 Laptop
1 box cutter from el pollo loco (slighty damaged) =)

Laughmore

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting ready for some standalone mixes for side-by-side and other curiosities I've been putting off mixing
These cheap trays fit the eliquidmart 5ml samples too, helps with batches. Label tape moves (scissors) to each vial as its mixed. Simple enough but this little step helps me get more done once the tools come out. Mixing into 2 dram vials with droppers I got in bulk from ebay. The droppers from WL are expensive.

I have 2 of these full of ELM and WL and several shoe boxes of everything else. I will get on that someday, really...it all hides in drawers so it's too easy to forget about :p

Last edited:

Dunder Mifflin

Member For 4 Years
VU Live Host
I got a little crafty one day. I like this because you can see the labels and the bottle isn't laying flat. The best part is closing the lid and keeping the smell contained. I can fit up to 84 8ml vials in one. 10ml and 30ml also fit. I also made the little holders to hopefully avoid the dreaded knock over.

G7ZZG1V.jpg
Po0bguy.jpg

VU Sponsors