Become a Patron!

What's so good about the Reo?

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I read several posts about people raving about their Reo mod.. But I'd like to know what is so good about it..

from Droid Maxx using Tapatalk

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't own one, yet....but I can imagine not having to drip contently would be awesome. Would probably make a great mod for those that drive and vape more often and choose not to use tank styles. Movie time might be more fun here, I tend to miss a lot now lol. I do plan on getting one soon. Plus, who doesn't want the ability to say "squanking" as often as possible hehehehehe.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's better than you think it would be, that's for sure. I always wanted one but would always spend my money on other things. But when I finally got one it was the best purchase I made in my vaping career! And it will surprise you and how much vapor you can chunk out of such a little box.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's better than you think it would be, that's for sure. I always wanted one but would always spend my money on other things. But when I finally got one it was the best purchase I made in my vaping career! And it will surprise you and how much vapor you can chunk out of such a little box.
Cool, I've only heard about them..how do they work actually? What size batt do they use? How big of a voltage drop does it have? Do you have to buy a special Atty to make it work? Does the juice bottle and plumbing come in the box?..just a few questions I'm curious about..

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have the reo mini 2.1 I belive. It uses a 18500 battery, but there are the full sized models called the reo grands that use the 18650 batteries. The voltage drop can be a little annoying but they have an upgrade kit that replaces all the battery contacts with rodioum plated copper ones that lower the voltage drop by alot. It will come with a bottle and a hose when you buy it and all you have to do is cut a little V shape in the bottom of the hose to prevent it from just suckling the bottom of the bottle. Since everything is sealed every time you squeeze the bottle it forces juice in to the atty. And yes you have to buy special atties that are modified to allow juice to feed threw the center pin. The website have plenty and it is possible to modify your own. And if you purchase one make sure you get one of the models that say "LS" and those models have their catch cups lowered to allow 22mm atties. If not you'll be stuck with atties that are 14mm I believe .

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have the reo mini 2.1 I belive. It uses a 18500 battery, but there are the full sized models called the reo grands that use the 18650 batteries. The voltage drop can be a little annoying but they have an upgrade kit that replaces all the battery contacts with rodioum plated copper ones that lower the voltage drop by alot. It will come with a bottle and a hose when you buy it and all you have to do is cut a little V shape in the bottom of the hose to prevent it from just suckling the bottom of the bottle. Since everything is sealed every time you squeeze the bottle it forces juice in to the atty. And yes you have to buy special atties that are modified to allow juice to feed threw the center pin. The website have plenty and it is possible to modify your own. And if you purchase one make sure you get one of the models that say "LS" and those models have their catch cups lowered to allow 22mm atties. If not you'll be stuck with atties that are 14mm I believe .
Appreciate your reply Pancho..I'll definitely research it further online..
My little sister's birthday is next month
and I was thinking it would be a good upgrade to the nemesis/patriot she's using now..thanks again!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No problem buddy. Always glad to help. At first your sister may get dry hits but after she gets in to a habit of squanking she'll never get a dry hit again.

T702

Member For 4 Years
It's definitely the best way too vape. I'm not a reo fan, but I'm a huge feeder fan. Here's one of my favorites.
a1611fda16d9f7458d5debfab3c7dcf5.jpg
598cfb10f87e9616d4aa502207367d02.jpg

This is the biggest one I have, it's a 26650 mod that holds 15ml of juice. It's small for what it is but it's still s bit bigger than my 18650s.

VU Sponsors