Become a Patron!

Whats the best sub-ohm tank currently available?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
IMHO it depends on what you want I break them down to two types side airflow (Bellus) vs Bottom Airflow .. the similarity between types is very great the different between lets use a Billow 2 or a Griffin vs a Bellus is much greater it depends on what you want.. Better as in build deck? Airflow which directly affects everything...
I myself have most of them and I prefer side airflow best is subjective but based on type is more accurate

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow.No one has even mentioned the three tanks I use the most.

1) The Aspire Cleito - okay I have had this for only two weeks. That said between 50 - 60 watts the taste is better than the Crown and the coils wick fantastic. You get a choice of two coils to use and both are great.

2) CoV Vengeance - this bugger can be vaped at 70 watts and the taste again is better than the Crown. Why? Because the chimney is shorter and it vapes more like an RDA than a tank. This is one of those under the radar tanks. Top fill, great taste no leaking. Been using this awhile.

3) The Aromamizer - of course i use this. Velocity deck with dual claptons can vape up to 70 watts nicely. If you are lazy the pre built .2 ohm coils are pretty darn goods too. I use the mini without the ugly vape band for airtflow ...

Now i have the Crown, the mini TFV4, the Herk plus. I also have many RTAs and RDAs. I'm knocking the bellus, the haze the obs or any of the other sub ohm tanks because they are all decent. But I am picking my favorites. The ones I like to use. I'm pretty sure no one will be dissapointed with any of my suggestions.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow.No one has even mentioned the three tanks I use the most.

1) The Aspire Cleito - okay I have had this for only two weeks. That said between 50 - 60 watts the taste is better than the Crown and the coils wick fantastic. You get a choice of two coils to use and both are great.

2) CoV Vengeance - this bugger can be vaped at 70 watts and the taste again is better than the Crown. Why? Because the chimney is shorter and it vapes more like an RDA than a tank. This is one of those under the radar tanks. Top fill, great taste no leaking. Been using this awhile.

3) The Aromamizer - of course i use this. Velocity deck with dual claptons can vape up to 70 watts nicely. If you are lazy the pre built .2 ohm coils are pretty darn goods too. I use the mini without the ugly vape band for airtflow ...

Now i have the Crown, the mini TFV4, the Herk plus. I also have many RTAs and RDAs. I'm knocking the bellus, the haze the obs or any of the other sub ohm tanks because they are all decent. But I am picking my favorites. The ones I like to use. I'm pretty sure no one will be dissapointed with any of my suggestions.
Vengeance top fill? The micro-vengeance yes, but the regular?? I have 4 of them and am pretty sure only bottom fill...unless I am missing something?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
drip club has the black vengeance for $19, screaming deal!

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@BPROSEK

The mini vengeance came out with the mini volt as a package but I have picvlked up a tank and it can use the .8 coil or the regular vengeance coils - god I love this tank. I had the standard size Vengeance but gave it to my son as I was in an RTA only phase, lol. I miss the bugger but I like the mini better for size and fill anyway. You are a guy after my own heart. I cannot get people to try the tank. Becuase we can only get here in Toronto from online stores we see only Crown and TFV4s. The Cleito just arrived in Toronto. I find that vapers tend to use the same equipment in certain geographical areas. A lot of vapers will only buy from B+Ms. They just miss out that way.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got the first build on my Griffin and this RTA blows my Crown out of the water. Amazing flavor and good clouds too. Won't use my Crown much I don't think. It is a good tank though. My favorite at far as pre made coil tanks goes.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lookin forward to the Griffin arriving. Hoping it out-performs my Aromamizer which is my current favorite.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Griffin is better when it comes to flavor and it produces some good clouds still. And the velosity style build deck is amazing even for a noob builder like me.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

F

fckaugust8th

My feeling is that the best tank is the one you have and works best for you. That being said, I keep buying different tanks hoping to find that best tank:(
Did you look at Diablo?

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vote TFV4. Depending on the coil you can vape it low at like 10-15 watts, straight up to well over 100 watts. Its got good air flow (adjustable bottom feed with an adjustable air flow drip tip) which can be heavily adjusted to get a tight MTL hit or wide open for a pretty loose RDA kinda feel. Has an insane amount of different coils available from standard single coils, to single and double clapton, to triple, quad, sextuple or even octuple kanthal coils, also full range of TC coils (SS, NI200, TI,) and a full ohm range from 1.5 ohms straight down to 0.12 ohm. Decent sized juice capacity. Really well made and solid. Top fill, swivel style top piece. Plus if you are into rebuilding they have a full range of RBAs from single coils up to quad coil RBAs. The customization potential for the TFV4s coils is as good as you can get imo while staying with a classic tank style.

VU Sponsors