Become a Patron!

What's the deal with Strix Elixers?

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been buying juice from Strix for some time now, and they've been an excellent company. Good product, good price, good customer service, and Jen is very nice. I've been a big cheerleader for Strix.

So I ran into my first problem with them. I ordered 120ml of Ramrod [fruit loops] on a great sale. It arrived in a timely fashion as usual. It was tasteless. Just nothing there. My first really bad buy from Strix.

Strix does have a liberal refund policy. But I like to support companies I think are doing a good job, so instead of a refund I tell her to just swap the returning Ramrod for 120ml of The Keys [key lime pie]. Jen says fine.

12 days go by. Not a word. I email Jen again, and tell her this long wait has changed my mind. I would now like the refund. Jen apologizes for the wait and agrees to the refund.

That was Nov. 2nd. Not a word since.
I have emailed, I have left a message on their FB page. Nothing.
I really don't want to file a cc dispute, but that's the only move left to me.

I have a feeling there is something going on there on a personal level with the owner, but blowing off a regular customer for 5 weeks [and counting] is just not okay.

I have always had a good relationship with Strix, and I'm hoping Jen and Strix see this post and finally respond.

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have no idea what's going on but Spinfuel had a good review of them back in Jan. 2014. But I just looked at it (the review) and there's a notice at the top of the article...

"UPDATED APRIL 21 2015 – Spinfuel can no longer recommend Strix Elixirs to any reader. If or when things change we will update you. In the meantime, we suggest Rocket Fuel Vapes instead."

Best of luck.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
File the CC dispute while you still can.

John Q Public

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dispute filed. Hated having to do it. Been buying from them for 2 years and up to now, they have been excellent.
Something went very wrong with that company very fast.

VU Sponsors