Become a Patron!

Whats the difference between these mods?

Samzon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey, it's me again with probably another silly question but I recently bought the Vaptio Ascension S50 https://vaptio.co.uk/product/vaptio-ascension-s50/

Don't get me wrong I love it after members on this forum helped me configure it and understand.
The question I have I come across another box mod which seems to be very popular which costs less than the one I originally purchased, it also has more wattage.

What is the main difference from the Vaptio I purchased and the Snowolf mini 70w. https://www.ukecigstore.com/snowwolf-75w-mini.html

Just trying to get a brief understanding why some mods cost less yet have better specification.

Thanks!

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right off the bat, The one you bought has built in battery and a tank. The snow wolf doesn't have either.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
-Snow wolf has higher wattage allowed
-Snow wolf has a removable battery vs the vaptio having an internal battery. This difference alone would make me choose the Snow Wolf over the Vaptio if I was buying for the first time. It means you can get a few batteries to keep charged and always have backups to use when your battery needs to be charged (easier if you also buy a separate 18650 charger). Plus once the batteries start to die due to age, you can just buy new ones for the Snow Wolf, but not the vaptio.
-Snow Wolf is cheaper

-Vaptio has a large screen on the front showing details. Snow Wolf only has a tiny screen on the side. These could either be pros or cons depending on what type of screen you prefer. I've dropped my mods a lot so I won't buy something with a big screen.
-They both support charging via USB. So while you could use the snow wolf to charge additional batteries, it would be much easier to just buy a separate charger.

-Vaptio includes a tank and coils. Snow Wolf doesn't include anything. You'd have to buy a tank and coils separately which might make the Snow Wolf more expensive then the Vaptio.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right off the bat, The one you bought has built in battery and a tank. The snow wolf doesn't have either.
^^ This is a big reason why the Snowwolf is cheaper. Snow wolf is a great mod though. But consider you're going to have to buy a battery as well (check the battery area, you want to buy a good one, knockoffs can have safety issues. Not sure where the UK people buy their batteries but ask). In the US that's another ~$10 right there, and it's recommended you buy a charger ($10-$20) and a second battery ($5) (shipping only included on the first one as I'd be buying them all from the same location). So in total you're adding on $25-30 and you don't even have a tank yet. Get a solid tank like say the Crown and you're looking at ~$20. So all in all you're at about $45-50 to get it all working, now it'd be a better setup, but point remains there's at least a good chunk of your cost difference.

Clouder

Unlisted Vendor
It's really amazing, You know some eliquids contain nicotine, which is really addictive to users. There is a lot of difference in between these mods. You can try vape eliquids as an alternative way to smoking. You can search it by brand, shop, flavour and enjoy one of the largest tailored vape selections online.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's really amazing, You know some eliquids contain nicotine, which is really addictive to users. There is a lot of difference in between these mods. You can try vape eliquids as an alternative way to smoking. You can search it by brand, shop, flavour and enjoy one of the largest tailored vape selections online.
Some sort of SPAM? All over making no sense at all.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And also a liar, spreading that myth about nicotine being "super addictive." It ain't. Mildly habit-forming when not taken from cigarette smoke along with the thousands of other chemicals.

Andria

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
TRUST ME
This one is very high in warning points.

(You get to 10 and you go on vacation)

This one puts spam links to a vaping site in the spam posts.

This one doesn't reply to PM's, quotes, or replies from numerous staff members.

We've been watching this one gain points each night for 2 full days now.

Will tonight be the night?

Will this "vendor" reply to us, stop posting spam, or keep going to get enough points for a vacation?

We shall see:D

:popcorn:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Lol I just noticed that - I'm going down the list of new posts, and their response bumped this right up there.

That's how I find them :)

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fucking Spammers, fuck off and die you pieces of shit. You actually believe your spam will generate business?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Fucking Spammers, fuck off and die you pieces of shit. You actually believe your spam will generate business?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It didn't.
But it's almost like this one is psychic because on the 9th warning point it just stopped.
Maybe he read my post (I doubt it)

VU Sponsors